Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Navjoth Sidhu as President of World Jat Aryan Foundation

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    vo kAhte the ki ishwar nirakar hi hai. but rupa and sanatana said that ishwar nirakar bhi hai

khali hi aur bhi ka phark tha

Login to view details.
    yes Vare seems to be the original name.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:27 PM.

Login to view details.
    Vaire" is a Jat Gotra, mainly found in Haryana and Bulandshahr district of Western Uttar Pradesh in India. There are several villages of Vaire Jats in Bulandshahr which mainly includes Jagdishpur, Naurangabad, Kanaini, Asroli ka Nagla and other surrounding villages(all in Shikarpur Tehsil). In fact, the ancestors of Vaire Jats in Bulandshahr were inhabitants of Jind district in Haryana. In the beginning of the 19th century, five families of Vaire Jats migrated form Jind to Bulandshahr and settled down in Jagdishpur and adjoining areas. Three of the five families settled in Jagdishpur and Naurangabad.
    There are more than 300 villages of Vaire Jats in Jind in Haryana.
    Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaire"
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:42 PM.

Lightbulb Nice Info

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    http://www.jatmahasabha.com/haryana.htm

http://www.jatland.com/forums/archiv...hp/t-5721.html

I am co-author of ADHUNIK JAT ITIHAS , in this book there is a full chapter of JAT MAHASABHA- but that is in hindi. I will write it when ever possible here.
    How many of you willing to buy a book on jat history. I find very few taker on this site.
    I am getting letters daily from All Jat mahasabhas- SAngariya Rajsathan to Haryana- UP-MP -Delhi-Gujarat &AP
    All asking for help in educational & social projects.
    I got a letter from Col Bani singh Malik-President JAT SABHA ROHTAK.
    They are appealing for help to construct a JAT BHAWAN in ROHTAK. The plot of land will cost 29 lakh rupees.
    Those who want to help can contact me or
    Col .B.S Malik directly at Jat SABHA ROHTAK

Those who are interested in jat history ,can contact me any time.
    The Jat MAHASABHA has many free Dharmshala all over India where every body is welcome.
    The famous are Jat Dharamshala Delhi- Kurukshertra- Hisar-Hardwar & Pushkar Ajamer.
    The Jat Mahashaba was founded in 1906 by Ch Sir CHHutu ram at mujafharnagar UP.
    The main contributars are Ch Sir Chhajju ram of Aklakhpura & Ch chhati Lal varma.
    The one of the famous event was world jat maha yagya at Sikar Rajsthan in 1934.
    The rajput Raja Kalyansingh ordered that no jat
    can celebarate BasantPanchami- no parocession-jhalush allowed on elephant and because jat are Sudara so they nor allowed to have HAVAN YAGYA in their houses.
    All jats from all over india assemled at Sikar on
    Basant panchami and performed the havan.
    40000 Kg GHEE & 200000 Kg HAVAN SAMGIRI was used for 3 days.Ch Chhuturam stay in Sikar for 3 days & got the tytle of KISAN MASIHA FROM SIKAR. Raja RATTAN SINGH OF BHARATPUR WAS THE CHIEF GUEST.
    10,000 jat youth adopted YAGOPAVIT after HAVAN CEREMONY in front of ch Chhuturam
    & promised for selfless service to the communitythrough out their life.
    Some one has work hard to make life better.
    No thing free in this world.
    dear friends This is oldest post on jat mahasabha on jatland.
    when ever we put some thing about jat mahasabha for information. we end up in dead luck catch 22.
    here are some facts.
    All india jat mahasabha was started by CH. ChotuRam in 1905-06
    all jats hindu- sikh- muslim- mulla- bishnoi-Meo- Kabirpanthi - Radhaswami and aryasamaji are members and welcomed until 1947.
    after 1947 no jat sabha in pakistan.
    Capt. Bhagwan singh and Principal Hoshiar singh organised a frist successful world Jat conference in 1987 at kanjhawala- Delhi.
    Jatmahasabha doing good job. but dominated by hindu jats of Bharatpur and Mathura- Agra.
    Dara singh was elected president to bring more sikh jats in to sabha.
    He also organised job reservation movement in Rajasthan and other part of India with DR G.P Pilaniya and others.
    Now Jatsabha is divided in 2-3 groups and many state units.
    DR sahib Singh Verma and Dr J.S Ghehlot founded world aryan foundation in 2003 and invited world Jat meet in New Delhi.
    Now Dr Ghehlot started Jat Joyti and seprate organigation.
    Maharaja Surajmal Sansthan is also a seprate unit in Janakpure.
    Swami Karampal also has saravkhap HQ in Madangarhi- Delhi.
    all these people have competing to serve the jat samaj.
    They having world jat conference in New delhi on same day- same time.
    I have attended in 2005 and 2006. I missed one this year in Jaipur.
    We appeal to them to work as one unit as team in greater unity and welfare of the Jat samaj from public platform and also by personal meeting.
    but no positive effect or result.
    Now they have personal interst and political motive.
    very few of them have samaj seva at heart.
    Jat kaum mae Samaj-sevak- Desh sevako ka Akal pad chuka hae.
    read more about Jat mahasabha in our book- Adhunik Jat Itihas
    Published by Jaypal Agency Agra.
    Kahan chal gaya vah Jat Samaj- Jisne
    Sikar mae maha yajya karke jat kaum ko jagaya.
    Jatoo ko Aarakshan Dilwaya. Aaj Churu- Pilani- Chidava- Jhunjhanu ky har gaum mae JAT KI BETI I.A.S. OFFICER HAN. yah Aarahsan ka result hae,
    jatoo ki taraki ko dekh kar hi dusri kaum SC/ST mae ja rahi han.
    Nice Information Dharampal ji .... Neem Haqeem khatrae jaan .... meri gail to wa ban rahi hai apni jat history ke bare mein ....matlab thodi knowledge by reading and just framing views on listen and told ones ... will definatly read about it more instead of going by kahi-suni .... Anil dalal bhai ne kahi thi ki hum kafi jaldi decisive ho jate hein and come up on conclusions .... he is quite right in his quote ...

Login to view details.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Nice Information Dharampal ji .... Neem Haqeem khatrae jaan .... meri gail to wa ban rahi hai apni jat history ke bare mein ....matlab thodi knowledge by reading and just framing views on listen and told ones ... will definatly read about it more instead of going by kahi-suni .... Anil dalal bhai ne kahi thi ki hum kafi jaldi decisive ho jate hein and come up on conclusions .... he is quite right in his quote ...
    ek dum bedhadak bhaiji sahi infrmasn, deven hain yo mhare Sir.

Login to view details.
    tte Jiyu bhai ke conclujan kadha is me tte? mhara neta kaunn ho sake hai, jo Jat ke namm pe Jat nne moorkh na banaye, jo us nne upper uthaye, jo dogla na ho, jo amm jatt ki jaroorat ko samjhe. jis nne sara awamm kahe ke han bhai koi dhang ka kam kiya, hann bhai kuchh practical work kiya.

adde nne kaun kis ki naukri lawe sse aur lann kke kitnne pisse lewe sse, sub janne sse.

any race that does not plan its future looses soon its past also.

what is jat culture?

that was to expand instead of shrinking. comparing black hole with stars. star gives you energy. like our sun is an ultimate source of energy. while black hole eats even light.

while still at the dawn of civilization they were yet to expand about 10000 years old, they were yet to give u brothers like rama krishna budha etc. today they are the largest group in the world in the name of indo-european. go by language, civilization, culture, scientific, administration, population, history, social any knowledege..

plz understand it.

they gotized n jitized (catagorized) the major population of world into various surnames, very scientifically.

lets draw conclusions now, otherwise its all waste.

1. Whether we should clap for sidhu that he became the president of World Jat Aryan Foundataion? The vibration here is that he is sikh n not chaudhary does not dis-qualify him from becoming the president. This rather adds weitage to Jats. Their cosmopolitan and worldwide character.

2. World Jat Aryan foundation should concentrate not only on Indian but other Jats also in other counties like Pakistan, Romania etc.

3. It should make all out efforts for Aarakshan of Jats in Haryana, Punjab, UP, Delhi etc. like Sahib Singh Verma did try for Delhi.

with my best wishes
    Last edited by bharti; September 14th, 2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: 5 posts merged

Pramod jee aap ki saree baat reservation pe hi kyo attakk jatee hai.

we all should work for deservation rather than on reservation.
    -Virender M.

Bhai Jitu

I think Jat and Jatt are the same and even marriages happens between them till now, which doesn't happens in muslim or other religion. Even in Jat mahasabha, Karnal I had seen the Jatt sikh participating in every sense.

Thanks
    -Virender M.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Pramod jee aap ki saree baat reservation pe hi kyo attakk jatee hai.

we all should work for deservation rather than on reservation.
    bhai humm sare jatt bheet te hi takrate rahe hain aur badi badi bheet sare bade bade country aa jat ke khilaf banate rahe hain. chinese wall (the only man made object to be seen from moon with naked eye)/roman wall etc. I trully respect the people who tell their community (like bainsla) how to cross the wall n not how to break your head against the wall.

And !

Quote Originally Posted by psgahlaut View Post
    bhai humm sare jatt bheet te hi takrate rahe hain aur badi badi bheet sare bade bade country aa jat ke khilaf banate rahe hain. chinese wall (the only man made object to be seen from moon with naked eye)/roman wall etc. I trully respect the people who tell their community (like bainsla) how to cross the wall n not how to break your head against the wall.
    Dear Gahlaut Sahab,

I have been reading your posts with great interests. What I gather is that the best way to cross these walls is to ask for the reservation.

While that might be the opinion of the majority of community, I personally feel that if you really want to ruin any community just stat giving them some thing for free. In simple village words "Make them Haramkhor". I think need of the hour is two folds. Firstly, oppose the reservation of any nature what other communities have got. How can it be done, frankly, I have no idea at this time. But together we can find out some way. Secondly, utilize community resources, and our strength (hard work that is what we are known for) to bring our less fortunate brothers in to next higher income group.

If as a community, we can bring about the harmony among all jats (jatts and Jatt sikhs included) and become one force under one leader, then it really does not matter who the leader is?
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    Dear Gahlaut Sahab,

I have been reading your posts with great interests. What I gather is that the best way to cross these walls is to ask for the reservation.

While that might be the opinion of the majority of community, I personally feel that if you really want to ruin any community just stat giving them some thing for free. In simple village words "Make them Haramkhor". I think need of the hour is two folds. Firstly, oppose the reservation of any nature what other communities have got. How can it be done, frankly, I have no idea at this time. But together we can find out some way. Secondly, utilize community resources, and our strength (hard work that is what we are known for) to bring our less fortunate brothers in to next higher income group.

If as a community, we can bring about the harmony among all jats (jatts and Jatt sikhs included) and become one force under one leader, then it really does not matter who the leader is?

VERY-2 correct perception of things this really.I second this opinion in toto!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Bhai Jitu

I think Jat and Jatt are the same and even marriages happens between them till now, which doesn't happens in muslim or other religion. Even in Jat mahasabha, Karnal I had seen the Jatt sikh participating in every sense.

Thanks
    who stops you for marriage in muslim/christien Jats. I feel Jat is a Jat. Blood is thicker than water.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 17th, 2007 at 01:43 PM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    VERY-2 correct perception of things this really.I second this opinion in toto!
    Respecetd Tewatia Sir
    Majority of Jats respect your sentiments and true soldiers like attitude Jats are best known for. However, democracy is governed by majority action (vote) and not majority opinion. Majority action (vote) in this direction is in the favour of Aarakshan only. Less than one percent of Haryana/Punjab/UP Jats can not change the mind of 22.5% SC/ST and 70% OBC, Total more than 90% people of the country including Rajasthan Jats.

However, if majority of Jats here feels for reservation here let them do because majority is rarely wrong.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 17th, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

Login to view details.

Smile

a nation is geographical boundary inhabited by certain majority of people who feel that they are a nation.

any party in power at centre ruled India just by max. 28-32% votes. So changing the mind of 90% people by less than 1% jats is impossible. Even if we forget vote policy consider the example of judiciary or supreme court which consists of least people from these 90% people and did not depend on their votes. that also ruled that merit is good but at the same time social equality is also the concern of country. to the best of my knowledge these 90% people were not haramkhor it were rather 10% people who were haramkhor and they always manipulated easy govt/non-govt jobs in their favour. whether Bania was not haramkhor who gave Jat of punjab just 100 rupees and extracted 1000 rupees as sood but still Jat always owed him that 100 rupees. whether Rajput of Rajasthan was Haramkhor or Jat over there was haramkhor? when country got freedom how many CMs were brahmins? How? today the biggest state of India is being ruled by reserved category and on its own power and dictates! they always said aarakshan se liya SP/DM aur vote se lenge CM/PM.

We Jats have faced enough hard work and bravery and we should head towards power now. Jaton ko na to kisi brahmin ne Sindh me gulam banaya, na hi use kisi Rajput ne Rajasthan me ghulam banaya aur na hi use kisi baniye ne punjab me gulam banaya; har jagah jat khud be khud ghulam bana; hum jaton ne badi badi baten sikhi lekin chhoti baten hamari samajh me nahin aati hain.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 18th, 2007 at 12:33 PM.

Login to view details.
    though he wore the dress of simple farmer only (surajmal), though he was kaptan of whole north india, but he had no parallel in managing civil affairs except for some aasif ali shah?

kuchh aiae kar ke ye itihas hamara jata hai. where enroute to delhi all those sinsinwars had no capacity to conqure delhi without the support of tewatias at palwal/ballabgarh.

but sir there was no majority of brahmins at sindh, there was no majority of rajputs at rajasthan, ultimately, there was no majority of banias in punjab, but jat was a slave over there. why??

whether history is true or not, but this why is true for ever??

bade bade logic samajh jate hain, badi badi veerta dikha jate hain lekin chhoti si bat nahin samajh pate hain.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 18th, 2007 at 11:17 PM.

whether Rajput of Rajasthan was Haramkhor or Jat over there was haramkhor? when country got freedom how many CMs were brahmins? How? today the biggest state of India is being ruled by reserved category and on its own power and dictates! they always said aarakshan se liya SP/DM aur vote se lenge CM/PM.
    but sir there was no majority of brahmins at sindh, there was no majority of rajputs at rajasthan, ultimately, there was no majority of banias in punjab, but jat was a slave over there. why??

whether history is true or not, but this why is true for ever??

bade bade logic samajh jate hain, badi badi veerta dikha jate hain lekin chhoti si bat nahin samajh pate hain.
    Very well written bhai gehlot.

While that might be the opinion of the majority of community, I personally feel that if you really want to ruin any community just stat giving them some thing for free. In simple village words "Make them Haramkhor".
    On jats reservation we had a debate on the following thread too, where we can find some good reasons why Jats should have reservation.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20340

You are taking it in other sense Tewatia ji, giving reservation in such a populated and competitive world here in india only means to provide more seats to compete. It doesnt mean that you are making them haramkhor. If in haryana we got reservation I bet that more and more youngesters will try hard to clear exams as they will feel to be having space for them too. Jab uneh ye lagega ki seats hein aur thoda paryas karne se baat ban sakti hai to they will try hard to acheive that.

I think need of the hour is two folds. Firstly, oppose the reservation of any nature what other communities have got. How can it be done, frankly, I have no idea at this time. But together we can find out some way. Secondly, utilize community resources, and our strength (hard work that is what we are known for) to bring our less fortunate brothers in to next higher income group.

Bhool jao Tewatia ji ki kabhi wo time aaega jab India se reservation hategi haan ye ho sakta hai ki sabhi ko ismein dal diya jae. Jaisa ki Gehlaut ne kaha ki democracy majority se chalti hai aur majority inki hai kyonki vote se CM lete hein aur aarakshan se SDM. What you are saying are too idealistic approaches and dont seems to be practical. Haan we can try for it once getting reservation for jats too . Aap chikya ho aadmi jibe usne issi baat bha sake hein .... aap de-reservation ki baat karo ho er doosari taraf private sector mein reservation ke liye Manmohan singh ji humare mumbai mein khule aam kahe ke aae ... aur us sarke hue arjun singh ne to paon peet liye ... bhala ho companies ke ceos ka jo wo atkae hue hein na to mhare kisse bhi aapne kite 2 number ka dhanda karte pavaen hey ... ke humne compete karan ke liye openings mili aur hum kaam kar gae .... to kya hum HAramkhor hue ... nahi to isi terah se jyada seats milne par koe haramkhor nahi hoga balke jat balak gareeb ka bhi chahe kime bech ke mehanat karni padiyo ...le jyaga baji ne ... jib usne nue dikhega ek seat hein er tun kar sake hai isne ...

We should think of it from the root level itself .... and not by considering ourselves out of it being in good positions now a days ... jo aadmi aisi sthiti mein hein ki yahan unke balkon ko admission na mile aur wo uneh videsho mein bhej dein .... unko yun sochna chahiye ki yahan bache log jinki itni gudadi na hai wo kya karein?

Here I got your point Tewatia ji, but let it expand to muslim jats and bisnois too ... as they are from the same group few centuries back and as mentioned by Dharampal ji the jat sabha was started with all these keeping together.

Login to view details.
    [Here I got your point Tewatia ji, but let it expand to muslim jats and bisnois too ... as they are from the same group few centuries back and as mentioned by Dharampal ji the jat sabha was started with all these keeping together.[/quote]

aanne koi suggest karyo bhai ji, koi muslim, christien, bisnoi jat nne bhi jo aapne aap nne sachcha jat janne sse

aade nne ekk histary phoramm ppe ek soka norman handye karta. koi us ka address/phadress de sake ke bhai? Kaharabji, Vinod,...?

manne lagye sse ya chhora bhi phit ryhe ga?

I've suggested two christian Jats for office bearers of World Jat Aryan Foundation.
    1. Soka Norman
    2. Dr. Napoleon Savescu

both from Romania. World Jat people have agreed for them.

bhai ghanni tte samajh aawe koni, per aa jo getu-dacia likhe sse mera bhai aa tte pucca Jat-dahiya sse.
    Last edited by bharti; September 30th, 2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: posts merged

Login to view details.
    The Romanian - by Dr. Napoleon SavescuTrimite unei cunostinte Versiunea Print

The Romanian

By Dr.Napoleon Savescu
    On the Romanian territory have been discovered impressively beautiful vestiges of Neolithic cultures: it is here that the highly typical civilization of the Geto-Dacians flourished, a kin belonging to the greatest Thracians’ family. The Geto-Dacians arrested the attention of foreign contemporaries under major historical circumstances (in 335 B.C. they fought against the famous Alexander the Great, and about 290 B.C. they were taking as prisoner the latter's successor in Thracia, King Lysimachus). The Helenistic monarchies had been positively influenced by the Geto-Dacians' culture and civilization.

The expansion of the Roman Empire in the Balkan Peninsula , alarming the Geto-Dacians, determined

sometimes in history Jats had to take crucial decisions

like going from kingship to kinship or vice versa

where a few Jat leaders realised that other community members do not so easily leave their beliefs and not susceptible to new changes and circumstances calling for some crucial decisions

Churaman took poison due to such circumstances only.

jub tuk suraj chand rahega Jat apni majority ki land me se hi khatm hota rahega. jaise ki aur kuchh na to punjab me hi gulam ho gaya vo bhi baniyon ka. rajasthan me rajputon ka aur sindh me Brahmanabad ka. aur yadi jaldi hi aarakshan ka mudda aam Jat ki samajh me na aaya, tte manne lage sse aur kuchh time ke bad haryana, punjab, western UP ne bhi log ashcharya ki drishti se dekhenge, aur sochenge ge ukk adde nne bhi kabhi kiti nne Jat rhaya karte!!

aa Churaman ne bada sona chandi kattha kiya. Jattan nne bantware ki aadatt thi. che koi kuchh karyo tte na karyo but all are same. even to the extent that without any knowledge on some subject their views are be found equal acceptance. va Churaman ya janta tha aur vo kuchh chamar parivaron ko apne khazane ki raksha ke liye le aya. baddi gahri gahri khai khodi, aa mitti ka danda banaya, aa me col lake ke gole dhanse the koi awaz bhi ko ni kare the. nue kar ke aa mere bhai ne bharatpur ki sthapna kari.

kuchh issa he Decebal ke gaillan hoyan. Aa Jat udde nne sone nne river bed talle nne chhupaon tte. Decebal dhore ittnna sona tha jitna sare Rome empire kone nahin tha.

Jats played there same tactics, like Churaman in India. Rome thaught that Dacian Getz (Dahiya Jats) were building the roads to support the Roman empire as per their dictates but ultimately found that Jats were building the roads to conquere Roman empire rather!!!

there as Julious Ceaser was murdered and (Jat) Burebista's fate also followed the same way. Va nne Julious ka cousin Pompy patya rakhya tha.

ukk aarakshan jaroori bhi sse aur nahin bhi sse, aa ekk napi tuli si statement denn laagg rhya tha aa cricketer pahlwan, 23 september ne Dharamsala me while addressing himanchali Jats.

I feel that he should have come out openly in favour of aarakshan of Jats.
    Last edited by bharti; September 30th, 2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: 8 posts merged

what is your point?