Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: prithviraj chauhan's grave

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Doosri identify karyi thi Taj Mahal me va Shahjahan aur Mumtaz ki, va me Zawahar Singh ne bhusa bharwa diya the apne ghodon (horses) ke liye.

Te bhai aa prithvi ki asthi iti kitti ne Ajmer (dhoryann) ke aas paas hi milegi. udde ne thodi search maryo.

Login to view details.
    adhai din ke jhhompde ke aas paas search maro

Kanishk Chaudhary,

I had to bear the most ferrocious tribes of Jats from India, China, Central Asia together:p ???????????????????????????

Jats Heart is like universe, containing many Black Holes in it

Bhai saahb taatparya nahi samajh aaya... ye black holes kaa matlab(absorption or spots) ?????????????

a super black exploded and universe was born.

And What was the Bravery in that?

Quote Originally Posted by psgahlaut View Post
    ek grave identify karyi thi va Badshah Akabr ki Sikandara me. Jattan nne va phoonk geri. Rajaram Gokula ke zamane me.
    Dear Gahlaut Ji,

I don't understand the value of your posts?

What is the bravery in destroying a grave? To me it is sign of weakness. You could not fight him while he was alive, so take your revenge from the deadbody for that can't fight back.

It may be a good idea to contribute some thing that helps the other readers in discussing the subject matter.

This is a website. People from all parts of society have access to it. By reading your posts they will only get alienated from our community and that is not a good thing to happen in a civilized society.

These are my honest suggestions. By no means I intend to restrict your imagination and creativity.
    Last edited by raj2rif; November 13th, 2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Spelling Check
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

??

hindus follow the ritual of ---funeral not burial....so why should prithviraj chauhan nd surajmal should have graves???...memorials maybe...
    or is it tht earlier i.e. in 1192 AD hindus followed the practice of burying their their dead nd later switched on to burning the dead bodies...

Smile

herodotus says that Getae/Jats burried their old. Even in Egypt mmumies were burried.
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 14th, 2007 at 01:23 AM.

here is the first part
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	2391  

here r the others
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy (2) of h.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	2392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy (3) of h.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	2393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of h.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	2394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h 001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	2395  
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 14th, 2007 at 10:16 PM.

Its original quote from Herodotus. He says that Jats had neither funeral nor burial and they were eaten by their kinsfolk.
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 15th, 2007 at 06:07 PM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    Dear Gahlaut Ji,

I don't understand the value of your posts?

What is the bravery in destroying a grave? To me it is sign of weakness. You could not fight him while he was alive, so take your revenge from the deadbody for that can't fight back.

It may be a good idea to contribute some thing that helps the other readers in discussing the subject matter.

This is a website. People from all parts of society have access to it. By reading your posts they will only get alienated from our community and that is not a good thing to happen in a civilized society.

These are my honest suggestions. By no means I intend to restrict your imagination and creativity.
    But I have a bit different view. Its history. All that happend in history may not be good and correct. There was breaking and looting of temples (Somnath etc.), treacheries by various rulers and people. Dasrath marrying three ladies, Draupadi marrying five men.... Cannibalism in Jats as says Herodotus....etc. Even this Adhai Din ka Jhompda at Ajmer was a converted mosque from Hindu or Jain school or temple. History is not a sweet subject that can be written as per our own will. The idea here was to let all Jats know that Prithvi Raj Chauhan's grave is not in Afghanistan. Thats not research but standard 11th class history of our text books. Gauri was not killed by Prithviraj but Khokhar Jats, this topic has been discussed here for long. Its Jats history that is being hijacked. So at least our own Jats must be aware of that and must not contribute from their side at least. If anybody gets alienated when Jats discuss true history, let them do. Its agreed that its open web site and a few people here are not Jats, like one Ram Singh from Seekar came once. They always talk against Jats interests. He had to be expelled ultimately from this Jatland by the moderators. We have to be aware and smart enough to tackle such people.
    Last edited by kanishka; November 15th, 2007 at 06:18 PM.

When all Punjab and Haryana Jats sided with Prithviraj he defeated Gauri.
    Last edited by anrtish; November 17th, 2007 at 11:11 AM.

Next time he annoyed Jats and was over confident
    Last edited by anrtish; November 17th, 2007 at 11:12 AM.

He lost the battle and ran away from the battle. He was captured by Gauri near river Hindon. Was pardoned by Gauri. He agreed to rule under Gauri for one year before his execution by Gauri. Later Gauri made his son rule under him at Ajmer. Even later Chauhans were forced to leave Ajmer altogather and shifted to Ranthambhore.
    Last edited by anrtish; November 17th, 2007 at 11:17 AM.

Good Knowledge Choudhary Saheb .

Factual Knowledge based on real facts.

[QUOTE=amiteshv;153967]Its original quote from Herodotus. He says that Jats had neither funeral nor burial and they were eaten by their kinsfolk.[/QUOTE

These kind of stories need to be taken with a liberal dose of salt.

There is a tendency to accept, whatever Herodutus wrote, as ' actual history'.

What he wrote was,basically, and that should not be unexpected, a bunch of hearsay.

Then there is the question of whether he is referring to the Jats or not.One may well aks for bettre proof than ha sbeen advacnce dso far

Communication in 500 BCE was not as good as it is today.

We,all, have a tendency to see the ancient past though a prism of the 21st century.

The Prithviraj story has been distorted over the centuries, to suit the various ends of various groups.

A more rational approach, is to treat the material from Herodotus, and other writers as raw material, and re-interpret that, with the, vastly greater, knowledge available to us today.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary

[quote=ravichaudhary;154501]
    Quote Originally Posted by amiteshv View Post
    Its original quote from Herodotus. He says that Jats had neither funeral nor burial and they were eaten by their kinsfolk.[/QUOTE

There is a tendency to accept, whatever Herodotus wrote, as ' actual history'.

What he wrote was,basically, and that should not be unexpected, a bunch of hearsay.

Then there is the question of whether he is referring to the Jats or not.One may well aks for bettre proof than ha sbeen advacnce dso far

We,all, have a tendency to see the ancient past though a prism of the 21st century.

The Prithviraj story has been distorted over the centuries, to suit the various ends of various groups.

A more rational approach, is to treat the material from Herodotus, and other writers as raw material, and re-interpret that, with the, vastly greater, knowledge available to us today.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary
    True
    Herodotus heard about Massagetae from Scythian who in turn heard from others.Gold ants ,Black Semen ,Open Sex ,polyandry all seems just hearsay accounts.

[quote=ravichaudhary;154501]
    Quote Originally Posted by amiteshv View Post
    Its original quote from Herodotus. He says that Jats had neither funeral nor burial and they were eaten by their kinsfolk.[/QUOTE

There is a tendency to accept, whatever Herodutus wrote, as ' actual history'.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary
    Can you please make my post readable at first instance, what I wrote, that means not in thumbnails, but in bold and capital letters.

Yes you are correct:

1. Herodotus describes egypts pyramids and they really are as they are. So, perhaps he really visited them.

2. He makes gold ant making story regarding India. That some special ants used to make gold in India. Thats basically false.

Gold was always imported in India mostly done by Jats of Sindh. Thats why Duryodhan married his sister with Jaydrath.

Even Muhmd Tughlak got killed at Thatta. I feel near Sindh. That again justifies Jats connection with Sindh. Whenever, any Delhi/Hastinapur/Mathura/Agra emperor wanted gold, he attacked port towns of Jats. India was known well due to its important geographical position on sea trade route.

Similar was Iran, the Persia wherefrom the concept of Paras money comes. There existed no money/mani like Paras that can convert Iron into gold. Its again the same story of trade in Persia that led to the concept of Paras money.
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 21st, 2007 at 12:00 AM.