Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: prithviraj chauhan's grave

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    phir to shayad Kans ne bhi vasudev ko isiliye bandi banaya hoga. ki gujrat ki dwarika ka gold chahiye. aur isi gold ke liye sudama krishn ke pas gaya hoga?

So, Samudragupta united all India like from Nepal a land locked country to the ocean. hence he was too proud of his mother from lichhavis of nepal, like that of Budha. Guptas issued maximum number of gold coins in history. So, perhaps, due to that reason a ruler like Samudra Gupta used to be there. That Jat converted the dark age of Indian history into a golden period. never to be substituted before or after him???

Don't u all think that we r goin offbeat from the actual topic....

Quote Originally Posted by kanishka View Post
    But I have a bit different view. Its history. All that happend in history may not be good and correct. There was breaking and looting of temples (Somnath etc.), treacheries by various rulers and people. Dasrath marrying three ladies, Draupadi marrying five men.... Cannibalism in Jats as says Herodotus....etc. Even this Adhai Din ka Jhompda at Ajmer was a converted mosque from Hindu or Jain school or temple. History is not a sweet subject that can be written as per our own will. The idea here was to let all Jats know that Prithvi Raj Chauhan's grave is not in Afghanistan. Thats not research but standard 11th class history of our text books. Gauri was not killed by Prithviraj but Khokhar Jats, this topic has been discussed here for long. Its Jats history that is being hijacked. So at least our own Jats must be aware of that and must not contribute from their side at least. If anybody gets alienated when Jats discuss true history, let them do. Its agreed that its open web site and a few people here are not Jats, like one Ram Singh from Seekar came once. They always talk against Jats interests. He had to be expelled ultimately from this Jatland by the moderators. We have to be aware and smart enough to tackle such people.
    truely convinced.........................
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ruchika View Post
    Don't u all think that we r goin offbeat from the actual topic....
    I feel that you got offbeat. There are many great people here who do not know jats interests, knowingly or unknowingly. say about history or reservation of Jats

On the other bank of river Indus, lived Indian Getae. Allexander was informed that realising fully well that they are too small in number as compared to Allexander's army, yet they chose to fight. Leaving their women and children to some undisclosed locations, every man from 18-50 yeras was ready to fight.

[quote=snandal1;154507]
    Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post

True
    Herodotus heard about Massagetae from Scythian who in turn heard from others.Gold ants ,Black Semen ,Open Sex ,polyandry all seems just hearsay accounts.
    Oh, this father of History! Wrote all accounts about Jats History. A true traveller in search of history he was. To the best of my knowledge, he did visit Egypt. And as per his descriptions Egyptian pyramids are as they were.

But he never visited Indian Getae like Chingheze, the Jamugha
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 23rd, 2007 at 01:54 AM.

Login to view details.
    I feel that Jats/Getae never practiced Cannibalism. Alas! such historian realy if could have visited a true Indian Jat village of India.

Oh, that sense of belongingness, oh, that sense of trueness,....

An old Jat sitting on his death bed like bhishma telling his kins folk that such n such person helped us never forget his gratitude.

At, the same time, telling them that such and such person harmed us never forget your enmity against them

if you so give me your words, my clans men, then I'll die in peace

aa ujjain me ek kark/makr rekha chale sse. udde ne jantar-mantar sub te pahle koi rakhya tha. manne kuchh issya dyann sse ekk ya mumd bin tughlak nne rakhya thya. na ki sawai jai singh ne.
    Last edited by anrtish; November 23rd, 2007 at 05:08 AM.

He knew logarithm, he knew sine n cosine.. etc. He knew soorya ghadi, chandra ghadi, ....

He knew kublayee khan of China, who started leather coins, hence he also did.. in India.

good navigators Jats were. Was a movie like "Water World" upon Jats. That Jat never jokes. Its after Rashtrakutas that Chola Jats are regarded as the most powerful navy of India/world.

Login to view details.
    bahut se jaton ke col yahan phaltu ka updesh dete hain. unhen gujron ke col se kuchh shiksha leni chahiye.

Jaton me yadi koi chhota got hota tha to bhi us ki upeksha nahin hoti thi. each and every goth was equal, irrespective of their majority or minority.

Quote Originally Posted by ruchika View Post
    A brief note on Prithvi Raj (III)Chauhan:
    Prithviraj Chauhan was the last Hindu king to sit upon the throne of Delhi.
    Delhi continued to be under the control of muslim rulers untill the British period. In the first Battle of Taraori (misspled as Tarain) (1191 CE) Muhammad Ghori invaded Prithviraj's domains. Prithvi Raj defeated Ghori.
    He begged his captor for mercy and release. Prithviraj's ministers advised against pardoning the aggressor. However, the chivalrous and valiant Prithviraj respectfully released the vanquished Ghori.
    Second Battle of Tarain (1192 CE): The very next year, Ghori repaid Prithviraj's gesture by again invading Prithviraj's kingdom with a stronger army. Again, the two armies met at Tarain. The Hindus followed a traditional practice of battling only between sunrise and sunset. Ghori attacked the surprised Rajput army before daybreak and thus emerged victorious.
    As a prisoner Prithvi Raj haughtily looked straight into the Ghori’s eyes. On this Ghori made Prithvi blind.
    Even after loss of his sight, he did not lose courage. He along with his poet friend Chand Bardai killed Ghori and then stabbed themselves to put a chivalrous life to an end. Prithvi Raj rather sought his death himself than being killed by Ghori's army. Such was the life of this great warrior and saviour of his subjects.

Even today Afghans vent their anger on Prithviraj's Grave by stabbing on it through a rope & then pay accolades to their defeated king Ghori. It's a pity that the Indian Government who is engaged in the construction work of a war ravaged country has no time to pay honour or renovate the grave of a Valiant King.Our honourable Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Rahul Gandhi had time to visit Babur’s grave and pay ‘homage’ (if I may add, to please a section of society) and not to our very own Indian.

It is not a matter of which caste he belonged to but what he did and who he was – A great Indian king. His is a story only heard in hypothetical story books. However he was for real and died and lived in way which is worth saving his grave of malicious people.

Some part of Indian tax payer’s income goes into the resurrection of Afghanistan and we have the moral right to question the dilapidated state of the grave. People who beat up the grave should come and see Humayun’s tomb in India – a contrast in the treatment meted out and maintenance.

We request our fellow citizens to pass this mail forth to each and everyone and request Indian Government to take up this issue forth with the Government of Afghanistan. Either the remains should come back or treated with respect.

I hope and expect every Indian will take sometime off his/her valuable time to pass this on and put this little (even if it is like a drop in the ocean) effort to save the grave of our martyr.
    Ruchika that should be higligted among some debate and a there should be live debate on this topic
    friend approach media or any other platform
    EK JAT JAT
    DO JAT MAUJ
    TEEN JAT COMPANY
    CHAAR JAT FAUJ
    JAI JAT, JAI HIND