Thread: What do we have or what do we Lack?

What do we have or what do we Lack?

I'm sure somewhere in our heart we all are PROUD to be what we are, A JAT. This word carries a lot of positivity and negativity in itself and has a lot of self-explanatory factors of what we have been, what we are and what we will be OR what we want to be as Jats? I've been thinking over and over that what it is so tantalizing in this word- JAT? Do Are we blessed keeping the positive traits in mind or we are cursed having the negative traits? Apart from this please share WHAT DO WE LIKE IN OUR ANCESTORS? Their vigor/ wisdom/ hard-work/ honesty/ truthfulness/ straight forwardness/ rudeness/ helping attitude/ kind heartedness/ humor/ sarcasm? Or something ELSE?

Do you feel contented when compare yourself with your fore fathers?
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

bhot aachha thread shuru karyaa se,,,,,JAT word ki ek khaasiyat to yaa se ke isne kahti haan pura mooh baana pade se Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:rock

Hmmm.....aur kuch? Sachin Ji aap aise 1 line mein apna peecha nahichhpdda saktey....kuch aur batayiye na....Paleej:p
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    bhot aachha thread shuru karyaa se,,,,,JAT word ki ek khaasiyat to yaa se ke isne kahti haan pura mooh baana pade se Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:rock

ye saare traits like karan ke se,,,,Straightforwardness to aapne purwaja mein itni thi ke dusre ne baanga kar de

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Their vigor/ wisdom/ hard-work/ honesty/ truthfulness/ straight forwardness/ rudeness/ helping attitude/ kind heartedness/ humor/ sarcasm? Or something ELSE?

Do you feel contented when compare yourself with your fore fathers?
    Last edited by sachinb; January 29th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.

Nice thread n nice thinking

Nothing tantalizing in the word JAT. Haan ye bat alag hai ki hamare ancestor ka nature thoda rude raha hai. But they were hard worker and had helping minds. But now we are improving ourselves and trying to change tradition of rudeness. Rahi bat hamare bujurgo ki vigourity to isme koi shak nai hai. Ya they were vigour.
    I dont feel contend when i compare myself with my fore fathers. They made a steady foundation for us. I just trying to change the tradition which they liked. We are in 21st century so it is time to changing some areas.
    I am proud to be JAT. It is true that we are keeping some positive n negative traits which r given by our fore fathers but we r Jat n we r able to handle such these things. Hum jane jate hain hamare sidhe pan ke liye jo hamare bujurgo ne hame diya hai.
    baki sachin bhai ki bat jama sahi hai ki jat bolan mein jama pura munh kholna pade.
    jaaaaat
    यार की खातिर जान भी दयुँ ना डर मर जाणे का. छोरा मैँ हरियाणे का

Bobby thanks for your post. As you mentioned i also like some traits of our fore-fathers but most of all fetch us serious criticism. Being rude, unpolished language and short temper which should be seldom used we use in abundance and honesty, truthfulness, kindness we rarely use. No matter what we have/lack we are still able to leave a mark where ever we go and whatever we do
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    Nothing tantalizing in the word JAT. Haan ye bat alag hai ki hamare ancestor ka nature thoda rude raha hai. But they were hard worker and had helping minds. But now we are improving ourselves and trying to change tradition of rudeness. Rahi bat hamare bujurgo ki vigourity to isme koi shak nai hai. Ya they were vigour.
    I dont feel contend when i compare myself with my fore fathers. They made a steady foundation for us. I just trying to change the tradition which they liked. We are in 21st century so it is time to changing some areas.
    I am proud to be JAT. It is true that we are keeping some positive n negative traits which r given by our fore fathers but we r Jat n we r able to handle such these things. Hum jane jate hain hamare sidhe pan ke liye jo hamare bujurgo ne hame diya hai.
    baki sachin bhai ki bat jama sahi hai ki jat bolan mein jama pura munh kholna pade.
    jaaaaat