Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BURAAI pr ACHCHHAI ki JEET..JAI HO

BURAAI pr ACHCHHAI ki JEET..JAI HO

Aaj ka din contemporary RAJNITY k aur especially Haryana ki Rajnity k fields me Dashahara jisa sabit hua hai BURAAI PR SACHCHHAI aur ACHCHHAI ki JEET hui hai…. Bda shubh signhai ki Hamare voter ne KAM Karne wale aur Sober logo ko Vote karke Center me Sonia/Rahul aur Manomohan ji aur State me Bhupender Hooda ji k hatho ko majboot kiya hai…..
    UPA ki es jeet par aap sabko Mubarakbaad…….JAI HO
    Sadhe 4 lakh Vots se Jeeta kar Mhare Bhai Deepender Hooda ko Sansad me Pahunchaya hai Iske liye ROHTAK Halke k logo ki Specially…. JAI HO

Ar eb ye link click kr k gaane ka swaad lyo….
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI46D90r8C8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MoTsTkepM
    www.harvindermalik.com

Thumbs up

:rockhaan bhai hamare haryanavasio ne vikas ko janadesh diya hai...............aur results isska saboot hai.......:rock

fer to ram rajay aan wala se.....kyunki burai par acchai ki jeet ke baad vahi aaya tha.ameen
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Aap sabhi ko bahut badhai. Harvinder aapko special badhai, itne acche promos banane ke liye aur is jeet ka aapko bhi shrey jata hai.

I take this opportunity to congratulate and thank all jatlanders for spectacular victory of congress specially from Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajesthan.
    Contribution of our Jat brothers has been tremendous. Thank you all.
    Ranjit Dahiya.

Think Positive-Everything is Possible.

The previous government was also Congress ... so now they turned from bura to achha?
    1 out of 2 kids are malnourished .. now they will have food.
    The per capita income will rise from $1000 to $30000
    There will be electricity available to all people.
    There will be healthcare.
    There will be 100% literacy.
    The roads will be drivable.
    The water supply will not have traces of feaces.
    Our cities will be not have toxic levels of pollution.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...................

So this will all change since the Congress was bura for the last 62 years of independence (they were in power for majority of that time and responsible for our world renowned slumdog status) ..........now they are achha. Keep up the delusion !!

Bhai Harvinder

Aur to sab theek I also supports the good work of Haryana govt. But I think you used the wrong words BURRAAI kon aur ACHCCHHAI kon. I think you treat Gandhi/Nehru parivar as a Raja Dashrath parivar and others as Lanka pati Ravan. Everybody knows about the elections in India that we don't have direct elections for PM there are lot of factors like caste religion, party village, Khap etc.

Going by your logic Bhai yeah ACHCCHHAI ke jeet to is for more than 40 years but Ram raj is still missing. There are more resources unutilized sitting and playing cards in village chaupal without jobs in this so called ACHCCHHAI.

Make a balance sheet of all these 40 years and let me know if you find some surplus. All is in deficit my dear so please don't call Dussera this Dussera cost the tax payer not the politicians you are loyal to.

Thanks a lot for showing the better prospectus of Rohtak. I hope this will continue to other parts of haryana and better utilize the youth in more productive way.

Quote Originally Posted by harvindermalik View Post
    Aaj ka din contemporary RAJNITY k aur especially Haryana ki Rajnity k fields me Dashahara jisa sabit hua hai BURAAI PR SACHCHHAI aur ACHCHHAI ki JEET hui hai…. Bda shubh signhai ki Hamare voter ne KAM Karne wale aur Sober logo ko Vote karke Center me Sonia/Rahul aur Manomohan ji aur State me Bhupender Hooda ji k hatho ko majboot kiya hai…..
    Sadhe 4 lakh Vots se Jeeta kar Mhare Bhai Deepender Hooda ko Sansad me Pahunchaya hai Iske liye ROHTAK Halke k logo ki Specially…. JAI HO

Last edited by mann123; May 17th, 2009 at 01:14 AM.
    -Virender M.

bhaisahb congress ...election jeet gayi h or center m bhi apni sarkar banayegi ...............par ya achaii ar buraii ali baat samajh m na ayi
    buraii t aapka matlab NDA h k ...

NDA n hi congress se pehle atal ji ke netretiv m ek drid or sankalpit sarkar di thi jise log kabhi bhula nahi sakte ......aaaj bhai bhartiye faujo m sipahi
    NDA ko center m chahte h kyunki NDA hi ekloti aisi sarkar h jo ki har varg k admi ko apne sath lekar chalti h na ki ...kuch % vote bank ke liye kuch bhi statement ya waitage deti h .........aaj bharat varsh ko NDA ki drd sankalpit sarkar ki jaroorat h ......par hamare desh ka durbhagye ye h ki
    jaroorat hone par bhi hum ek nipun or ulte pulte alliance ko apne desh ki door sambhalva chuke h ........

ar rahi deepender singh hooda ji ki baat to bhaisahb..ve election jeete s ram t na banaoo unne haan logoon ko unka kam sarahniye laga hoga jabhi unko jitaya h ..........haan ek b isa bakhat bhi aya tha ki ..deepender ji k pitaji n bhi hanga laliya tha ve bhi apni seat nahi bacha paye the ......to ye to lehar ki baat s .

Think which become obvious in future

actually sid yaha baat burre pe acche ki nahi hoti baat burre ki bahut burre p vijay ki hai.....jo jo tumne likha condition usse bhi worse ho sakti hai ye soch ke hume burre ko accha aur bahut burre ko burra maan ke sabar kar lena chahiye.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    The previous government was also Congress ... so now they turned from bura to achha?
    1 out of 2 kids are malnourished .. now they will have food.
    The per capita income will rise from $1000 to $30000
    There will be electricity available to all people.
    There will be healthcare.
    There will be 100% literacy.
    The roads will be drivable.
    The water supply will not have traces of feaces.
    Our cities will be not have toxic levels of pollution.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...................

So this will all change since the Congress was bura for the last 62 years of independence (they were in power for majority of that time and responsible for our world renowned slumdog status) ..........now they are achha. Keep up the delusion !!
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

[QUOTE=harvindermalik;211116]Aaj ka din contemporary RAJNITY k aur especially Haryana ki Rajnity k fields me Dashahara jisa sabit hua hai BURAAI PR SACHCHHAI aur ACHCHHAI ki JEET hui hai…. Bda shubh signhai ki Hamare voter ne KAM Karne wale aur Sober logo ko Vote karke Center me Sonia/Rahul aur Manomohan ji aur State me Bhupender Hooda ji k hatho ko majboot kiya hai…..

Ramram bhai sahab,

Congress has not done anything special in last 60 years since independence for the upliftment of common man.

I don’t understand how people can be blind supporter and in sheer delusion of any political party for the sake of their own benefits.

Can't we see what congress has given to us in last 60 years of independence?

Congress has given us poverty, illiteracy, bad infrastructure, energy deficiency, population explosion and many more things. If we compare India with developed nations, we haven’t achieved anything of great length in last 60 years. Our achievements are not at all comparable with developed nations. We have got all the necessary resources required to be a superpower. We got water, fertile land, manpower, intelligence and capability. We are way ahead in resources if we compare it with developed nation. But still they are developed and we are developing. The only reason they are developed because they have correct political system.

Congress has lost all its authority and credibility among masses in last two decades. Most of the big guns in Congress are corrupt, self-seeking and have no interest at all in upliftment of public. There is still a big financial gap between rich and poor in India. Congress throughout these 60 years made policies best suitable for rich people and royal families of India. The only people that have shined in India are those, who are good in spooning and flattering with these politicians.

Congress always claims that they are the only secular party in India. Even this is very deceptive statement from their side. Congress is the one, who first divided Indian politics on caste and religion for their own benefits.

Congress has not done anything spectacular and productive even in last 5 years. They have won this time because of infighting among BJP leaders and BJP hasn’t projected any strong leader as PM and they can’t fool people by using Hindutave card again and again.

I am not saying that BJP had done better development work than congress during their ruling. Even Atal Bihari ji was unable to impress nation during his tenure as PM. But you can’t compare BJP with congress. I think for comparison platform should be equal. Congress is a proven failure and we cannot judge BJP in just 6 years as compare to almost 5 decades of congress.

No doubt, in Haryana Hooda Sahab is doing great job. He has done brilliant job in short period of time and you cannot expect everything to be done in just 4 years. I don’t think congress magic worked here in Haryana, but for sure Hooda sahab charm has worked. The Public has given clear mandate to Hooda sahib for his work and improvement in law n order situation in Haryana, which was quite horrible during last state government.

But I think this BURAII per AACHAAI ki jeet is too much by you. Ya burai pe aachai ki jeet peechle 60 saal se kitt thi bhai sahab. Congress tho same hi hai peechle 60 saal main aur en peechle 60 saal main leaders ki jeet hoyi hai ar aam admi ki haar……

Best regards
    Deepak gill.
    Last edited by deepgill; May 17th, 2009 at 04:50 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

What a transformation. This italian lady Sonia who was a waitress in london and taking a short term course in English at a university when she met rajiv gandhi has completely transformed herself!
    She speaks like Indira Gandhi, dresses like her and acts like her in almost every way!
    She is the real power behind the throne and Manmohan Singh is her spokesman!
    Now Rahul Gandhi is being groomed to become next PM of India.
    He has a spanish girlfriend.
    India is going to be run by Italians and spainiards!
    Isn't she making a fool out of Indians?
    or could it be that it is WE who are making a fool out of ourselves by engaging in Ghandi dynasty worship(this cult of personality)?

[QUOTE=deepgill;211144]

Ramram bhai sahab,

Congress has not done anything special in last 60 years since independence for the upliftment of common man.

I don’t understand how people can be blind supporter and in sheer delusion of any political party for the sake of their own benefits.

Can't we see what congress has given to us in last 60 years of independence?

Congress has given us poverty, illiteracy, bad infrastructure, energy deficiency, population explosion and many more things. If we compare India with developed nations, we haven’t achieved anything of great length in last 60 years. Our achievements are not at all comparable with developed nations. We have got all the necessary resources required to be a superpower. We got water, fertile land, manpower, intelligence and capability. We are way ahead in resources if we compare it with developed nation. But still they are developed and we are developing. The only reason they are developed because they have correct political system.

Congress has lost all its authority and credibility among masses in last two decades. Most of the big guns in Congress are corrupt, self-seeking and have no interest at all in upliftment of public. There is still a big financial gap between rich and poor in India. Congress throughout these 60 years made policies best suitable for rich people and royal families of India. The only people that have shined in India are those, who are good in spooning and flattering with these politicians.

Congress always claims that they are the only secular party in India. Even this is very deceptive statement from their side. Congress is the one, who first divided Indian politics on caste and religion for their own benefits.

Congress has not done anything spectacular and productive even in last 5 years. They have won this time because of infighting among BJP leaders and BJP hasn’t projected any strong leader as PM and they can’t fool people by using Hindutave card again and again.

I am not saying that BJP had done better development work than congress during their ruling. Even Atal Bihari ji was unable to impress nation during his tenure as PM. But you can’t compare BJP with congress. I think for comparison platform should be equal. Congress is a proven failure and we cannot judge BJP in just 6 years as compare to almost 5 decades of congress.

No doubt, in Haryana Hooda Sahab is doing great job. He has done brilliant job in short period of time and you cannot expect everything to be done in just 4 years. I don’t think congress magic worked here in Haryana, but for sure Hooda sahab charm has worked. The Public has given clear mandate to Hooda sahib for his work and improvement in law n order situation in Haryana, which was quite horrible during last state government.

But I think this BURAII per AACHAAI ki jeet is too much by you. Ya burai pe aachai ki jeet peechle 60 saal se kitt thi bhai sahab. Congress tho same hi hai peechle 60 saal main aur en peechle 60 saal main leaders ki jeet hoyi hai ar aam admi ki haar……

Best regards
    Deepak gill.
    deepak bhai saab shi khe rhe hai
    per deepak bhai pata hai congress ko itna support kyun karte hai

kya baat aaj tak samj main na ayi

shi khe hai time has been changed
    log ki change ho gaya hai
    desh ke bare main kya sochge ye jo ye nhi pata laga sakta burai kin main main

Quote Originally Posted by amans View Post
    What a transformation. This italian lady Sonia who was a waitress in london and taking a short term course in English at a university when she met rajiv gandhi has completely transformed herself!
    She speaks like Indira Gandhi, dresses like her and acts like her in almost every way!
    She is the real power behind the throne and Manmohan Singh is her spokesman!
    Now Rahul Gandhi is being groomed to become next PM of India.
    He has a spanish girlfriend.
    India is going to be run by Italians and spainiards!
    Isn't she making a fool out of Indians?
    or could it be that it is WE who are making a fool out of ourselves by engaging in Ghandi dynasty worship(this cult of personality)?
    thats fact.................asie hi sare ghar ale inke videshi girl friend le ke ayege
    or wo sab aake india pe raaz karegi
    tum sab ko kis videshi ke raaaz main rhana accha lagta hoga hamnne
    dhek lena kitni videshan ani hai inke

inko kya jarurt hai india main bare main sochne ki
    videshi girlfriend banve hai bas

A bit funny to see the congress bashing going on today.
    I guess one thing that can be said with some certainity today is that the bashers are in the minority. The country has given Congress a pretty solid
    mandate.

Whatever one may feel about any given party, I for one am relieved
    that we'll have a stable government and hopefully one whose hands
    won't be tied behind their backs.

I personally find it appalling how all the congressites pretty much
    prostrate in front of and lick the earth Sonia walks on, and the Gandhi familiy's
    assumed hereditary right to lead...but given the assortment of monkeys
    in the other parties...not sure the country has much of a choice
    at this point.
    :eek: I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them.
    :D There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
    Let's agree to respect each other's view, no matter how wrong yours may be.

It was also great to see Deepender Hooda doing very well.
    He is a smart and decent fellow, and I am sure the public will be better off with him being in politics.

Got to hear him on You Tube. Nice to see smart rational people finding
    a place among the buffoons to balance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    It was also great to see Deepender Hooda doing very well.
    He is a smart and decent fellow, and I am sure the public will be better off with him being in politics.

Got to hear him on You Tube. Nice to see smart rational people finding
    a place among the buffoons to balance things out.
    aapne is deepender ji ko kuch dino ke liye LOC ke bhaj do

dheko fir uder kitne vote banta hai ye
    ek antakvadi ko marne ke 100 vote
    m sure ye rajniti chod ke hi chala jayega

LOC ke name se

JAI JAWAN JAI KISAN

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    aapne is deepender ji ko kuch dino ke liye LOC ke bhaj do

dheko fir uder kitne vote banta hai ye
    ek antakvadi ko marne ke 100 vote
    m sure ye rajniti chod ke hi chala jayega

LOC ke name se

JAI JAWAN JAI KISAN

the point being?

bhai tunnae itni marod sae tae tu chaalya ja! Hum tae tere geet ga denge... :eek:

Jaan aala bann.

A bit funny to see the congress bashing going on today.
    I guess one thing that can be said with some certainity today is that the bashers are in the minority. The country has given Congress a pretty solid
    mandate.

Whatever one may feel about any given party, I for one am relieved
    that we'll have a stable government and hopefully one whose hands
    won't be tied behind their backs.

I personally find it appalling how all the congressites pretty much
    prostrate in front of and lick the earth Sonia walks on, and the Gandhi familiy's
    assumed hereditary right to lead...but given the assortment of monkeys
    in the other parties...not sure the country has much of a choice
    at this point.
    Cong ke desh ke annder tho kaamal kar dia ab LOC ko baj do wha ki kaamal karege

maine ye baat bhut suni hai ki jo acche insaan hote hai her jagha kamiyab hote hai

desh main her roz antakvadi enter ho rhe hai

muje lagta hai ye sab ruk dege inko

kuch din bacchare army walo ko chutti mil jaygi
    or haan ye wa pe jeet ki kushi or holiday dono mana sakte hai

the point being?

bhai tunnae itni marod sae tae tu chaalya ja! Hum tae tere geet ga denge... :eek:

Jaan aala bann.
    main tho jana saye

per jo desh ke pasie ke maje lute hai

jinhe aaj superb khe rhe ho wo sab asaani se kar sakte hai ye kaam

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    main tho jana saye

per jo desh ke pasie ke maje lute hai

jinhe aaj superb khe rhe ho wo sab asaani se kar sakte hai ye kaam
    Bhai..Eeb INLD paan uppar khade kar ke lott gayee toh ke sae. Pher mauka awegga. Itna dukh kyun maan rhya sae. Seet pee err dand maar.

Itni kaali na maanya karte.

Bhai..Eeb INLD paan uppar khade kar ke lott gayee toh ke sae. Pher mauka awegga. Itna dukh kyun maan rhya sae. Seet pee err dand maar.

Itni kaali na maanya karte.
    accha bhai thanx
    seet pine ke din hai ha ha ha ha
    kaali ki kona baat hai

INLD ki jeet harne ki baat to dur ki hai