Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Open a School in Haryana

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    You are asking too many details ( which of course are valid queries, but you may not get exact answers from people here...and it will delay your process....). For example, if you ask the room size requirements for CBSE affiliation, no one here may be able to tell you... My honest suggestion to you would be to visit any nearest private school ( of not the area where you want to open your school---- as they will be your contenders then).... ask them and they will help you for sure...

Secondly, if you are not clear on requirements etc like you asked above..... go and meet some "clerk" in CBSE office Or Haryana Board office and he will be able to give you even a xerox copy of the earlier files and you can just get your documents ready..... he will also be able to tell you pros and cons of all possible ways......also loopholes in the system........they do this work daily..............people here have told you at high level to the best they know..... it may not be complete but should be good enough for you to kick off if you are really serious.......... keep us posted on progress....

btw,,, you started this thread around one year back......... what is the progress after that? That will show how serious you are

Quote Originally Posted by me_rathee View Post
    Thanks Sir for your suggestion.... Some questions are in my mind.

1. Is it necessary to show a Non Profit organisation???

2. All the members of society are from our family or outside persons???

3. If I have ancestor land, can't this useful???

4. Can't we directly affiliated with CBSE???

5. What is the required landsize for middle/Secondary/Senior Secondary levels???

Quote Originally Posted by me_rathee View Post
    Thanks Sir for your suggestion.... Some questions are in my mind.

1. Is it necessary to show a Non Profit organisation???

2. All the members of society are from our family or outside persons???

3. If I have ancestor land, can't this useful???

4. Can't we directly affiliated with CBSE???

5. What is the required landsize for middle/Secondary/Senior Secondary levels???

1. Yes its necessary to show a Non Profit organisation.

2. No all the members of society cannot be from Ur family. But u can form a trust in which all the members can be from your family. [/I][I]

3.yes you can use ancestor land, but it should be transferred in the name of trust or on long term lease.

4. No you can’t directly affiliate with CBSE, its three years process of getting affiliation with cbse board. U can start till 5th and upgrade it every year, and when you will get affiliation your school will be till 8th.

5. Different land size is the required for middle/Secondary/Senior Secondary levels which depends according to the city. Which u can see on cbse website.

Dear V:
    As mentioned by Anil, you came back to the thread after a year, did not answer any questions yourself but looking for answers from everybody else? I am not sure how serious you are. Process is very lengthy and time consuming but nothing is impossible if the determination is there. I may be able to help you a lot as I have gone thru the agonizing process of setting up a "non-profit" (a real non-profit) Sr Higher Secondary School affiliated with CBSE in Haryana and is running for the last 10 years in my village.
    Where are you going to start the school - in a village, town or city?
    Who will the school benefit - you and the family mainly or the residents?
    What kind of students are you planning to enroll - rich, poor or everybody?
    What will be the medium?
    What facilities other than the required rooms are you thinking to provide?
    What is the source of initial funds?
    If a real "non-profit", what is the arrangement for funds needed for the yearly deficit or future capital improvements?
    Who will run the school - you, your family or a real society (registered one for this purpose)?
    Do you have someone who can run around to all the Govt Offices and take care of babus?
    etc etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ramsarya For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (September 14th, 2011)

Dear Brother, Please suggest

Quote Originally Posted by ramsarya View Post
    Dear V:
    As mentioned by Anil, you came back to the thread after a year, did not answer any questions yourself but looking for answers from everybody else? I am not sure how serious you are. Process is very lengthy and time consuming but nothing is impossible if the determination is there. I may be able to help you a lot as I have gone thru the agonizing process of setting up a "non-profit" (a real non-profit) Sr Higher Secondary School affiliated with CBSE in Haryana and is running for the last 10 years in my village.
    Where are you going to start the school - in a village, town or city?
    Who will the school benefit - you and the family mainly or the residents?
    What kind of students are you planning to enroll - rich, poor or everybody?
    What will be the medium?
    What facilities other than the required rooms are you thinking to provide?
    What is the source of initial funds?
    If a real "non-profit", what is the arrangement for funds needed for the yearly deficit or future capital improvements?
    Who will run the school - you, your family or a real society (registered one for this purpose)?
    Do you have someone who can run around to all the Govt Offices and take care of babus?
    etc etc.

Dear Brother, I dont know who and why he started this thread, and did he really got benefited from it, As such No updates , are Provided, But appreciated is the reply from All Brother - Who detailed out the Planning in Initial Stage,
    I request - if you have done these planning and started a school in ur village, Then Please give You contact details to my mail, ID , and I will contact you for some cause. my ID is (ajitsingh3182 at gmail.com ) i written this here like that because the post was not allowing to do that
    Waiting for the mail, to dicuss further in near future, Thanks all for endless helpful reply for the thread, But We also Expect that the person who started it, has to reply back with progress - to reeally make usage of advice given. Regards...

Thumbs up Steps for starting a school

Hi All,

First of all, i would like to say thank to everybody who has posted replies on this post. I am not the starter of this post. I just come here by searching steps for opening a school and by luck I read this post. When I saw this beautiful post by diffrent variets of Jats, I felt very delighted and confusion of my mind went off. Now I don't need further information on this. I will be back on this post as i finishes the starting tips given by you people. This post has really helped me to get the basic idea to kick off the school in my village. I want to utilize my parents land for the school purpose. The summary of all the ideas is (As per my understanding)

1. You should have a registered trust or society before starting a school.
    2. You should have a enough peice of land for school construction.
    3. You can start upto Vth Standard without affilation, and in prallel you can apply for affilation.(I am not sure on this)
    4. I hope room/land size does not matter, if you have good bucks in your pocket to feed babus(officers). but it is always good to have things done as per rules.

If my understanding is Not OK or missing something then please give me a call. You can always contact me on 9815021103/9891376976.

Thanks
    Ashok Tewatia
    Sr. Software Engineer
    (Who says JAT does not have mind, I will prove them Wrong....)

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    sociaty should regesterd at District Education Officer of your Dist.
    If you know, kindly also tell how to register an NGO?

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

I have few points in mind, can anyone clarify ?

1. Do we need affilation to run a play school ?
    2. Do I need affilation for running a primary school in village ?
    3. Can i open a school of my own name and can give some share to another school for filling my forms ?

Please reply these three questions with higher priority, as these questions are standing like obstacles in my further planning.

Thanks

urmila ji,

You can find the brokers/agents in near by city, They only need money, rest of the things they will do by themselves. You can also search for mobile numbers on internet also.
    Thanks