Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Chandrawal Movie

  1. #1

    Cool Chandrawal Movie

    I hav heard that chandrawal was very hit movie

    Can any one pls provide me the link from wehere i can download this movie or any other good haryanvi movie.

    Thanks in advance for ur help.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    I hav heard that chandrawal was very hit movie

    Can any one pls provide me the link from wehere i can download this movie or any other good haryanvi movie.

    Thanks in advance for ur help.

    How come u missed that movie?? http://haryanvimusic.com/
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

    दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

  3. #3

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by vipin80 View Post
    How come u missed that movie?? http://haryanvimusic.com/

    Bhai eein pe to chandrawal koni, aur se we down load na honwte.

    koye download ka link de ne bahi.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    Bhai eein pe to chandrawal koni, aur se we down load na honwte.

    koye download ka link de ne bahi.

    Han yar me bhi dekha ib ke chandrawal ke bas gane hen movie koni. Baki movie tu download nahi kar sakta copy right ke karan par tu dekh sakta he site pe vo to ek hi bat he.

    Torrents me sab thread dead pade he iske. Ruk dekh agar koi aur bhai pe ho to nahi to dukan pe te e lani padegi
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

    दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

  5. #5
    hey i downloaded chandrawal from haryanamusic....no probs...reply if are havin problem

  6. #6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJCma7ekYw
    3gp format mein hai quality complaint mat karna mobile mein dekh lena
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; November 8th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharan1628 View Post
    hey i downloaded chandrawal from haryanamusic....no probs...reply if are havin problem
    bhai shab,mujhe chanrawal ke mp3 gaane download krne hai.help kar na kuch

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ravinder1931 View Post
    bhai shab,mujhe chanrawal ke mp3 gaane download krne hai.help kar na kuch
    http://cid-f96f3afc5ff0203a.office.l...dio/Chandrawal

    You can download here.
    Regards

    Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJCma7ekYw
    3gp format mein hai quality complaint mat karna mobile mein dekh lena

    bhai is link pe to kuch b na hai.
    ek he error show kare hai
    This video has been removed because it is too long.
    Regards

    VIKAS DHANKHAR





    THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

  10. #10
    I agree- video has been removed-

    I still somehow manged to download some songs- thnx to Youtube

    but could not find any link for haryanvi movie-

    Sirs- ab torrent n usb drives ne aadat bigad di- cd/dvd dekhe time ho gaya

    I woulde be really grateful- if someone can help with link to download haryanvi movie

    xomething like- jar-joroo-jameen , chndraval
    n sir ek aur thi jismei Ashutosh tha- naam yad nahi

    Regards,
    Smriti

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •