Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: Bhagat Singh's picture on Indian rupee

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Sahi baat. Kis kis ki lagaoge - chandarshekhar azad, bose, nehru, patel, mother teresa, ambedkar... the list is endless.

    Either it should be Gandhiji or national emblem. No other should be there on notes including Bhagat Singh. Plus already there are so many movements going on in country; almost in all parts. What message govt will give if they put Bhagat Singh on currency? I dont think any govt will ever do that.
    Why it should be gandhi?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  2. #22
    Because he is father of nation. Papa hai woh desh ke :-).

    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Why it should be gandhi?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Because he is father of nation. Papa hai woh desh ke :-).

    mother teresa is the "mother" of india/world.

    ambedkar is the "baba" of the india.

    nehru is the "chacha" of the india.

    indira is the "beti" of india.

    soniya is the "bahu" of india.

    List is endless. Why only gandhi then?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  4. #24
    There is a difference. Here is a definition from wiki:

    Father of the Nation is an honorific title given to a man considered the driving force behind the establishment of their country, state or nation. The term founding fathers may be used if more than one person is considered key.

    The title was First used by Subhas Chandra Bose in a radio address from Singapore in 1944. Recognized by the Indian government.

    As you see there could be another beti, maa or bahu; but there can't be another "father of the nation", unless of course if we are ruled by some other country again and there comes another person who liberates us.

    Tomorrow, Priyanka Gandhi will become beti of India, and there will be another bahu (of Rahul's). We already have another baba (ramdev).

    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    mother teresa is the "mother" of india/world.

    ambedkar is the "baba" of the india.

    nehru is the "chacha" of the india.

    indira is the "beti" of india.

    soniya is the "bahu" of india.

    List is endless. Why only gandhi then?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    There is a difference. Here is a definition from wiki:

    Father of the Nation is an honorific title given to a man considered the driving force behind the establishment of their country, state or nation. The term founding fathers may be used if more than one person is considered key.

    The title was First used by Subhas Chandra Bose in a radio address from Singapore in 1944. Recognized by the Indian government.

    As you see there could be another beti, maa or bahu; but there can't be another "father of the nation", unless of course if we are ruled by some other country again and there comes another person who liberates us.

    Tomorrow, Priyanka Gandhi will become beti of India, and there will be another bahu (of Rahul's). We already have another baba (ramdev).
    There cann't be another "shaeed-e-azam" too. Why the entire credit always goes to Gandhi? It is disgusting to forget others who laid down their life. was the gandhi great because
    - for him there was no other invention after "charkha"
    - for him vaccination was anti-religous. If india had followed his path , we would have found ourselves in stone ages now.
    - he was afraid that netaji will take over him in congress. so he went on fasting against netaji to rule him out of the congress
    - he was afraid that bhagat singh is influencing the people thoughts and setting a new path for getting freedom so he did not try to rescue him.
    - he was against violence and still the indian congress , a puppet of gandhi, gave support to british in world war II to fight against his own people of "azad hind fauj"

    The list is endless......... Don't believe , think. I am not saying that gandhi did not put his efforts for independence but he was not the single one ....he was named "mahatma" but he was a "maha ahankaari" person...and a person with ego can never be a mahatma..charkha chalane se aur sutti latte paharan tai koi mahatma kona banta.......mahatma bannne ke liye shudh aur svatantra man chaiye......usni to saari byara ni kitni baar poori country "blackmail" kari.........mahatma......uhhhhhh!!.......he was a cunning politician........he pretended to be what he was not....and goofed off the people all through.....wipe out his picture from indian rupees....there should be only national emblem on the currency........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; January 21st, 2010 at 12:42 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  6. #26
    Bhai, kuch bhi keh le par jab bhi gandhiji ka naam muh se nikalta hai to Mahatama pehle niklta hai or pher Gandhi. Koi to unme baat hogi jo sara desh unke peeche tha. It's a democracy and everyone has right to their views (for and against Gandhiji) but what matters is majority view.

    What I know is that you have very strong views in favor of Ch. Charan Singh and here is some info:

    Charan Singh followed Mahatma Gandhi in non-violent struggle for independence from the British Government, and was imprisoned several times. In 1930 he was sent to jail for 6 months by the British for contravention of the salt laws. He was jailed again for one year in November 1940 for individual Satyagraha Movement. In August 1942 he was jailed again by the British under DIR and released in November 1943.

    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    There cann't be another "shaeed-e-azam" too. Why the entire credit always goes to Gandhi? It is disgusting to forget others who laid down their life. was the gandhi great because
    - for him there was no other invention after "charkha"
    - for him vaccination was anti-religous. If india had followed his path , we would have found ourselves in stone ages now.
    - he was afraid that netaji will take over him in congress. so he went on fasting against netaji to rule him out of the congress
    - he was afraid that bhagat singh is influencing the people thoughts and setting a new path for getting freedom so he did not try to rescue him.
    - he was against violence and still the indian congress , a puppet of gandhi, gave support to british in world war II to fight against his own people of "azad hind fauj"

    The list is endless......... Don't believe , think. I am not saying that gandhi did not put his efforts for independence but he was not the single one ....he was named "mahatma" but he was a "maha ahankaari" person...and a person with ego can never be a mahatma..charkha chalane se aur sutti latte paharan tai koi mahatma kona banta.......mahatma bannne ke liye shudh aur svatantra man chaiye......usni to saari byara ni kitni baar poori country "blackmail" kari.........mahatma......uhhhhhh!!.......he was a cunning politician........he pretended to be what he was not....and goofed off the people all through.....wipe out his picture from indian rupees....there should be only national emblem on the currency........

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Bhai, kuch bhi keh le par jab bhi gandhiji ka naam muh se nikalta hai to Mahatama pehle niklta hai or pher Gandhi. Koi to unme baat hogi jo sara desh unke peeche tha. It's a democracy and everyone has right to their views (for and against Gandhiji) but what matters is majority view.

    What I know is that you have very strong views in favor of Ch. Charan Singh and here is some info:

    Charan Singh followed Mahatma Gandhi in non-violent struggle for independence from the British Government, and was imprisoned several times. In 1930 he was sent to jail for 6 months by the British for contravention of the salt laws. He was jailed again for one year in November 1940 for individual Satyagraha Movement. In August 1942 he was jailed again by the British under DIR and released in November 1943.
    Vijay bhai, If you construct your views based on the what majority of people think. I rest my case here!!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  8. #28
    Bhai, baat ya hai ki gandhiji bahut purane time mei they jab hum paida bhi na huey. Pher unke baare mei knowldge bhi bas itni hi hai jitni school ki textbook mei padg li. Jis insaan ke upar pata nahi kitni hundreds books likhi ja chuki ho; uske baare mei kuch bhi kehne ka adhikaar hame nahi hai. Unless of course we are a historian of Independence movement or scholar on Gandhiji's thoughts. That's why I would like to believe in majority's opinion. Haan Rahul Gandhi, Sonia etc ke baare mei kuch bhi bulwa lo. Yeh sab apne time ke neta hai.

    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Vijay bhai, If you construct your views based on the what majority of people think. I rest my case here!!

  9. #29



    ऊपर जो होया है इसने ही कहया करे
    खागडां का खूंड

  10. #30
    gandhi er nahru uss samye ke media hype the. aaj tak iss desh ko kai trah ke looteron ne lootaa hey. inn dono ne milkar bharat ko vichaaron se dharam se sanskariti se har tarah se khokhalaa kar diyaa.kaale angrejon ko innhone hi bithyaa thaa jinki aulaaden aaj tak bhaarat ko loot kar khaa rahi hein. kyonki ye khud bhi angrejon ke chamche they aur jaaton ke 1 no. ke dushman.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

  11. #31

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    gandhi er nahru uss samye ke media hype the. aaj tak iss desh ko kai trah ke looteron ne lootaa hey. inn dono ne milkar bharat ko vichaaron se dharam se sanskariti se har tarah se khokhalaa kar diyaa.kaale angrejon ko innhone hi bithyaa thaa jinki aulaaden aaj tak bhaarat ko loot kar khaa rahi hein. kyonki ye khud bhi angrejon ke chamche they aur jaaton ke 1 no. ke dushman.
    Jeet Bhai ya samaj na aayi

    Can u pls open this & understand me (Khol k samjao).
    :rock:rock:rock

  12. #32
    Bhai, us samay to media hi nahi thee, hype kahan se ho gayee. Real media to pichle 6 - 7 saal se aayee hai jab private news channel aaye. Gandhi ka naam to aaj bhi chal raha hai. Jis se nelson mandela, martin luther king, obama or na jaane kitne logon ne inspiration li hai usse aap lutera keh rahe ho. Aap kehna chahte ho ki woh crores log jo gandhiji ke peeche they woh sab bewkoof they? would u elaborate why you think they looted india? u really think ki koi 2 aadmi bhartiya sanskriti, dharam or vicharon ko loot sakate hai?

    Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    gandhi er nahru uss samye ke media hype the. aaj tak iss desh ko kai trah ke looteron ne lootaa hey. inn dono ne milkar bharat ko vichaaron se dharam se sanskariti se har tarah se khokhalaa kar diyaa.kaale angrejon ko innhone hi bithyaa thaa jinki aulaaden aaj tak bhaarat ko loot kar khaa rahi hein. kyonki ye khud bhi angrejon ke chamche they aur jaaton ke 1 no. ke dushman.

  13. #33

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Bhai, us samay to media hi nahi thee, hype kahan se ho gayee. Real media to pichle 6 - 7 saal se aayee hai jab private news channel aaye. Gandhi ka naam to aaj bhi chal raha hai. Jis se nelson mandela, martin luther king, obama or na jaane kitne logon ne inspiration li hai usse aap lutera keh rahe ho. Aap kehna chahte ho ki woh crores log jo gandhiji ke peeche they woh sab bewkoof they? would u elaborate why you think they looted india? u really think ki koi 2 aadmi bhartiya sanskriti, dharam or vicharon ko loot sakate hai?
    Bhai Je ghandhi kyan e joga howe e te to Non cooperation Movement k time pe Indian govt bana de e angrej.

    At time of independce congress charimen was some Muslim guy i m forgetting his name & after independence Nehru was projected as PM & that Muslim guy was asked to resign from congress chaimen by Ghandhi.

    Pakistan NEhru ki poltical mahtavkanskha ki den hai, Jinnah was also responsible but he was demanding PaK to put pressure on congress to get more political positions for Muslims & him.

    Kashmir issue ko UN k paas Nehru leke gaya tha.

    Do you think Indira has taken right benifit of Indo Pak war when we capture 90000 pak soldiers, Hamney saaley chhod diye er Pakistan hamarey kuch war prisners (not more then 100 i think) pakad k baitha raha. Ab sala Shimla samjhautey ko manney se mana kar raha hai.

    Bangladesh hamney banwaya k jarut thi udey taang fasan ki
    Rajiv Ghandhi ne Srilanka me Aadmi marwaye (Indian were fighting against Indians there)

    This is lack of vision in the visionaries of India.

  14. #34
    Bhai, par yeh sab to gandhi ke baad ki baatein hai. B'desh bana kar to bahut acha kara hamne or usme hi to 90K pow liye they. B'desh na banta to yeh hame 2 sides se dabate rehte, ab kam se kam ek hi side par reh gaye.

    Ab isse chahe jo kuch bhi keh lo - hamari kamjori, bewkoofi ya dariya dili. Yeh to sabne kara hai. parliament par attack hone ke baad desh ne border par fauz khadi kar di or wahan mines bichane or baad mei clear karne mei bahut fauzi mar gaye. Kargil to BJP ke time hua tha, ke poonchad paad li humne pak ki. yahin se gole barshate rahe.

    coming back to gandhi; he has certain principles and "Non Violence" was the main. He did not wanted to compromise on his principle to get the freedom. Non coop movement bhi to unki hi wajah se chala tha; koi or tha jo itni public ko ek saath la sakata tha? Gandhi ko to satta nahi chahiye thee; yeh bandarbaant to baki logon ne kar di.

    Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    Bhai Je ghandhi kyan e joga howe e te to Non cooperation Movement k time pe Indian govt bana de e angrej.

    At time of independce congress charimen was some Muslim guy i m forgetting his name & after independence Nehru was projected as PM & that Muslim guy was asked to resign from congress chaimen by Ghandhi.

    Pakistan NEhru ki poltical mahtavkanskha ki den hai, Jinnah was also responsible but he was demanding PaK to put pressure on congress to get more political positions for Muslims & him.

    Kashmir issue ko UN k paas Nehru leke gaya tha.

    Do you think Indira has taken right benifit of Indo Pak war when we capture 90000 pak soldiers, Hamney saaley chhod diye er Pakistan hamarey kuch war prisners (not more then 100 i think) pakad k baitha raha. Ab sala Shimla samjhautey ko manney se mana kar raha hai.

    Bangladesh hamney banwaya k jarut thi udey taang fasan ki
    Rajiv Ghandhi ne Srilanka me Aadmi marwaye (Indian were fighting against Indians there)

    This is lack of vision in the visionaries of India.

  15. #35

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Bhai, par yeh sab to gandhi ke baad ki baatein hai. B'desh bana kar to bahut acha kara hamne or usme hi to 90K pow liye they. B'desh na banta to yeh hame 2 sides se dabate rehte, ab kam se kam ek hi side par reh gaye.

    Ab isse chahe jo kuch bhi keh lo - hamari kamjori, bewkoofi ya dariya dili. Yeh to sabne kara hai. parliament par attack hone ke baad desh ne border par fauz khadi kar di or wahan mines bichane or baad mei clear karne mei bahut fauzi mar gaye. Kargil to BJP ke time hua tha, ke poonchad paad li humne pak ki. yahin se gole barshate rahe.

    coming back to gandhi; he has certain principles and "Non Violence" was the main. He did not wanted to compromise on his principle to get the freedom. Non coop movement bhi to unki hi wajah se chala tha; koi or tha jo itni public ko ek saath la sakata tha? Gandhi ko to satta nahi chahiye thee; yeh bandarbaant to baki logon ne kar di.
    Bhai Vijay poori post te padh ley.

    Bangladesh bana ki k achha karya, last year these bangla rangers killed 12 BSF personnals brutally, (ciggret k butts se dagey, Ang bhang kar diya, Naak kaan kaat ki laash di thi sadi gali) reason being they hav entered in Bangla border. & our sensible media (jo rape case, miya biwi k jhagdey ko, bachha khaddey me gir jaye to 24 ghantey tak dilhata hai) ne sirf ek khabar bana k chaap di do din wo bb tab tak jab tak laash nahi mili.

    he has certain principles and "Non Violence" - Non voilence What abut Bal Gnagadhar Tilak & Lala Lajpat Rai ways, why only ghandhi

    was the main. He did not wanted to compromise on his principle to get the freedom- Principal Chahe Angrej gulam bana k rakhe reh india ne. Aadmi principal banawe se principal aadmi na banatey

    . Non coop movement bhi to unki hi wajah se chala tha- ; koi or tha jo itni public ko ek saath la sakata tha- Ghandhi ka objective Azadi se jyada publicity tha? Gandhi ko to satta nahi chahiye thee- Just like Sonia Ghandhi now a days then she is ur ideal i think now a days.

    Congress ka nirmaan Angrejo ne kiya tha Indian ko bekup bananey k liye, Do you know 4th congress president was an British & after that i think 3 british made Congress President
    Pre independence Congress had worked like Rubber in Presure cooker. jaise cooker me ubaal aate hi citi baj jati hai aur Bhaanp nikal jati hain thik usi tarah jab Indians Ubaal pe aatey to Angrej, congress ki madad se thodi Chit maar kar sab shant kar dete.

    Disclaimer: These r my own thoughts, Koye Kangressi padta ho te bura na maaniyo. er kuch objectionable dikhey te Udwa diyo.

  16. #36
    भाई राज्जे, गांधी की बुराई करने का कोई फायदा नहीं है. वो चाहे कितना भी बेकार या बढ़िया आदमी था, लेकिन उसके जितना प्रसिद्ध आज के समय में इस दुनिया में कोई भी नहीं है, बस भगवानों को छोड़कर. उसकी बुराई करने से पहले मेरे को बता कि उसके जितना प्रसिद्ध इस दुनिया में और कौन आदमी है अर भाई ये भी बता कि पढ़ा-लिखा कामयाब होने के बावजूद कौन आदमी इस दुनिया में गाँधी की तरह बस एक धोती में रह सकता है. गाँधी एक इंग्लैंड से डिग्री प्राप्त वकील था और चाहता तो किसी दूसरे देश में और चाहे तो भारत में भी विलासिता से अपनी जिंदगी गुजार सकता था, लेकिन उसने वैसा कुछ नहीं किया और देश के लिए कुछ किया. शुरू-शुरू में अंग्रेजों की लात भी कम न खाई उसने. हाँ, मैं उसके अहिंसा के सिद्धांत से सहमत नहीं. उसके रास्ते पर चलकर अगर कोई आज़ादी पायेगा भी तो वो दूसरे के द्वारा दी गई भीख की तरह होगी.

  17. #37
    Totally my personal views. Sh Karam Chand Gandhi belonged to a business family & it is generally seen that majority of business men donot go against the ruler. He studied in England for law. He went to Africa to earn money. FREEDOM MOMENT WAS GOINGON EvEN BEFORE HIS BIRTH, IT WAS GOINGON EVEN WHEN HE WAS STUDING, WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER LAW DEGREE, BUT HE DIDNOT JOIN THE MOMENT AND DECIDED TO GO TO other country. This reflects something to be considered.In Africa also, he got into trouble due to his eggoiestic nature, Since he was an advocate, he tookup cases of people who happened to be harassed by the britishers, he tried to play as mediator & he came in limelight. He did get solid beating & left Africa.He came to India, joined congress due to circumstances & certainly not by desire. Since he was educated, had been to foreign country & being an advocate, also britishers considered him more close, soft, easy to handle & probably with their help, he got the front seat of congress. The truth is that people were for independence not for any leader. As I mentioned earlier, Gandhi was not initiator of the freedom moment but he only joined the one already running at very high speed. The rulers as well as our public were really tired of voilence & at that time may be on the directions from the authority or due to his own thinking, he certainly gave a new method of struggal THE NON VOILENCE. otherwise, he is responsible of sidelining sh subas chander, sh patel, sh Bhagat singh etc, He is responsible of bringing Nehru on the drivers seat whose family or nehru himsef never contributed to the freedom moment rather his father used to work against.He is not only responsible for partition of the nation but keeping majority of muslims in India, which was impractical & unjustified. when pakisthan was created on the bases of religion in that case all people of that religion should have gone to that nation & all hindus should have been brought back. There was a media , it was in the hands of business class & ofcourse under more control of the Govt which was more close to Gandhi & nehru than any other leader. He managed his undeserving chamcha in the PM SEAT &the way he was killed, made him Mahatama, otherwise every one knows his personal life, his coduct in pvt & his character qualities which donot go closure to word mahatama. Since we started learning about him, the word was already with his name thus we have to call him as such. Infact due to his undemocratic decision to force nehru on the chair of PM, Jinaha changed totally. Brothers, I personally feel that he was very lucky & the time was favouring him totally. But it is not less what position he has achieved not only in India but in the world which doesnot allow any criticism even with facts. Ganga ne aana tha Bhagirath ne jas milna tha wali bat se. regards
    Last edited by Fateh; January 22nd, 2010 at 01:41 PM.

  18. #38

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    भाई राज्जे, गांधी की बुराई करने का कोई फायदा नहीं है. वो चाहे कितना भी बेकार या बढ़िया आदमी था, लेकिन उसके जितना प्रसिद्ध आज के समय में इस दुनिया में कोई भी नहीं है, बस भगवानों को छोड़कर. उसकी बुराई करने से पहले मेरे को बता कि उसके जितना प्रसिद्ध इस दुनिया में और कौन आदमी है अर भाई ये भी बता कि पढ़ा-लिखा कामयाब होने के बावजूद कौन आदमी इस दुनिया में गाँधी की तरह बस एक धोती में रह सकता है. गाँधी एक इंग्लैंड से डिग्री प्राप्त वकील था और चाहता तो किसी दूसरे देश में और चाहे तो भारत में भी विलासिता से अपनी जिंदगी गुजार सकता था, लेकिन उसने वैसा कुछ नहीं किया और देश के लिए कुछ किया. शुरू-शुरू में अंग्रेजों की लात भी कम न खाई उसने. हाँ, मैं उसके अहिंसा के सिद्धांत से सहमत नहीं. उसके रास्ते पर चलकर अगर कोई आज़ादी पायेगा भी तो वो दूसरे के द्वारा दी गई भीख की तरह होगी.
    Bhai I m not against Ghandhi or any other Leader.

    Everyone takes the best decision taking view of present conditions its only future which decides whether that decision was right or wrong

    I only wants to say that things could hav been done in a better way then present one.

    But this is just like an commentry after match is over.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    jeet bhai ya samaj na aayi

    can u pls open this & understand me (khol k samjao).
    :rock:rock:rock
    hawaa singh sangwaan ki likhi hui kitaab ---lootery koun ? Pedho. Aur issi site par itihaas khand me jaa kar thodaa samay roz lagaao ,to bhateraa beraa paat jayaa gaa.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    bhai, us samay to media hi nahi thee, hype kahan se ho gayee. Real media to pichle 6 - 7 saal se aayee hai jab private news channel aaye. Gandhi ka naam to aaj bhi chal raha hai. Jis se nelson mandela, martin luther king, obama or na jaane kitne logon ne inspiration li hai usse aap lutera keh rahe ho. Aap kehna chahte ho ki woh crores log jo gandhiji ke peeche they woh sab bewkoof they? Would u elaborate why you think they looted india? U really think ki koi 2 aadmi bhartiya sanskriti, dharam or vicharon ko loot sakate hai?
    media iss duniyaa me hameshaa rahyaa se, bus uskaa roop badal gayaa se, pehalm pande rajaaon ke baare me unki badaai ke roop me veer rash se bharee hui kavitaa likhtey thee aur gaviye gaate firtey they jo bahut baar jhuthee hoti thee. Vo bhee media thaa. Gandhi ke samaye samaachaar pater aur radio aa chukaa thaa wo bhee mediaa he thaa.inke against bahut saari sachaaiyon se bhari hui kitaabe likhee gai hein , unko bhee padho, jo itihaas hame schoolon mey padhaayaa jataa he wo jhoothaa hey.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •