Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bhagat Singh's picture on Indian rupee

[QUOTE=vijay123;238225]Bhai, par yeh sab to gandhi ke baad ki baatein hai. B'desh bana kar to bahut acha kara hamne
    KUCHH KAHAAWATEIN----
    1) MAJBOORI KAA NAAM MAHAATMAA GANDHI.
    2) AHIMHSAA KAMJORO KAA HATHEEYAAR HOTAA HEY.
    3) BAANIYAA OOKAA HO JAA JIT OONEY 2 PISSAA KAA FAYDAA HO,ER BHAAMAN OOKAA HO JAA JIT OONEY DO TAME KI ROTI MILJYAAN.
    YE SAB INN DONO PAR PURI TARAH SE LAAGU HOTI HEIN.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    hawaa singh sangwaan ki likhi hui kitaab ---lootery koun ? Pedho. Aur issi site par itihaas khand me jaa kar thodaa samay roz lagaao ,to bhateraa beraa paat jayaa gaa.
    hawaa singh sangwaan

Bhai ye kaun hai jeet i heard this name for first time.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Totally my personal views. Sh Karam Chand Gandhi belonged to a business family & it is generally seen that majority of business men donot go against the ruler. He studied in England for law. He went to Africa to earn money. FREEDOM MOMENT WAS GOINGON EvEN BEFORE HIS BIRTH, IT WAS GOINGON EVEN WHEN HE WAS STUDING, WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER LAW DEGREE, BUT HE DIDNOT JOIN THE MOMENT AND DECIDED TO GO TO other country. This reflects something to be considered.In Africa also, he got into trouble due to his eggoiestic nature, Since he was an advocate, he tookup cases of people who happened to be harassed by the britishers, he tried to play as mediator & he came in limelight. He did get solid beating & left Africa.He came to India, joined congress due to circumstances & certainly not by desire. Since he was educated, had been to foreign country & being an advocate, also britishers considered him more close, soft, easy to handle & probably with their help, he got the front seat of congress. The truth is that people were for independence not for any leader. As I mentioned earlier, Gandhi was not initiator of the freedom moment but he only joined the one already running at very high speed. The rulers as well as our public were really tired of voilence & at that time may be on the directions from the authority or due to his own thinking, he certainly gave a new method of struggal THE NON VOILENCE. otherwise, he is responsible of sidelining sh subas chander, sh patel, sh Bhagat singh etc, He is responsible of bringing Nehru on the drivers seat whose family or nehru himsef never contributed to the freedom moment rather his father used to work against.He is not only responsible for partition of the nation but keeping majority of muslims in India, which was impractical & unjustified. when pakisthan was created on the bases of religion in that case all people of that religion should have gone to that nation & all hindus should have been brought back. There was a media , it was in the hands of business class & ofcourse under more control of the Govt which was more close to Gandhi & nehru than any other leader. He managed his undeserving chamcha in the PM SEAT &the way he was killed, made him Mahatama, otherwise every one knows his personal life, his coduct in pvt & his character qualities which donot go closure to word mahatama. Since we started learning about him, the word was already with his name thus we have to call him as such. Infact due to his undemocratic decision to force nehru on the chair of PM, Jinaha changed totally. Brothers, I personally feel that he was very lucky & the time was favouring him totally. But it is not less what position he has achieved not only in India but in the world which doesnot allow any criticism even with facts. Ganga ne aana tha Bhagirath ne jas milna tha wali bat se. regards
    Sir,

I am not against Ghandhi but i think he made some wrong decisions in his life, so what wo bhi to Insaan hi tha.

bhai, aap mere jajbaaton ko nahi samajh paaye. mei kehna chahta tha ki media itna effective nahi tha as it used to be controlled by britishers and even post independence, govt used to control it. Now we are seeing a different form of media. Just se the results - (1) SPS rathore case (2) Jessica lal case (3) DP yadav... and there are many more jahan media ne judiciary tak ko hila kar rakh diya. Now try to remember something similar before pvt news channel came... Just think of Bhopal gas tragedy, and 1984 sikh riots and you will see the difference in those days media and today's media. The media is much more powerful and effective these days, whereas earlier it was impotent.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    media iss duniyaa me hameshaa rahyaa se, bus uskaa roop badal gayaa se, pehalm pande rajaaon ke baare me unki badaai ke roop me veer rash se bharee hui kavitaa likhtey thee aur gaviye gaate firtey they jo bahut baar jhuthee hoti thee. Vo bhee media thaa. Gandhi ke samaye samaachaar pater aur radio aa chukaa thaa wo bhee mediaa he thaa.inke against bahut saari sachaaiyon se bhari hui kitaabe likhee gai hein , unko bhee padho, jo itihaas hame schoolon mey padhaayaa jataa he wo jhoothaa hey.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    bhai, aap mere jajbaaton ko nahi samajh paaye. mei kehna chahta tha ki media itna effective nahi tha as it used to be controlled by britishers and even post independence, govt used to control it. Now we are seeing a different form of media. Just se the results - (1) SPS rathore case (2) Jessica lal case (3) DP yadav... and there are many more jahan media ne judiciary tak ko hila kar rakh diya. Now try to remember something similar before pvt news channel came... Just think of Bhopal gas tragedy, and 1984 sikh riots and you will see the difference in those days media and today's media. The media is much more powerful and effective these days, whereas earlier it was impotent.
    Again wrong!
    Aaj ki MEDIA esp Electronic media pain thooke hain sensible aadmi.

my comments are inline

[QUOTE=ravinderjeet;238283]
    Bhai, par yeh sab to gandhi ke baad ki baatein hai. B'desh bana kar to bahut acha kara hamne
    KUCHH KAHAAWATEIN----
    1) MAJBOORI KAA NAAM MAHAATMAA GANDHI.

I dont know what this actually means or how correct it is but you will also agree that it is very difficult to follow his teachings. It is very tough.

2) AHIMHSAA KAMJORO KAA HATHEEYAAR HOTAA HEY.

Ahimsa ke liye bahut himmat chahiye hoti hai. aapko pata hai ki police ke dande se pitne wale ho or phir bhi bina kuch kiye wahin khade raho. iske liye bahut himmat chahiye. pathar fenk kar bhaag to koi bhi sakata hai.

3) BAANIYAA OOKAA HO JAA JIT OONEY 2 PISSAA KAA FAYDAA HO,ER BHAAMAN OOKAA HO JAA JIT OONEY DO TAME KI ROTI MILJYAAN.
    YE SAB INN DONO PAR PURI TARAH SE LAAGU HOTI HEIN.

1) gandhi nei koi paise bhi nahi kamaye, agar chahta to crores mei khel sakata tha
    2) or woh bhooka reh kar bhookh hadtaal bhi kar diya karta tha

Bhai, ya media or judiciary hi hai jo iss desh ne thamme huey hai.... yeh neta or police wale bas media se hi darte hai.

it's true ki news ko sensationalize kar dete hain but that doesn't lessen the role of media. in a democratic sustem, media empowers everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojus View Post
    Again wrong!
    Aaj ki MEDIA esp Electronic media pain thooke hain sensible aadmi.

Dalal Shaib, media affects our society in several ways ( i think counless) and controls the direction of the society. Otherwise these Gundas in white & Khaki clothes will never listen to a common man

Bhai, ya media or judiciary hi hai jo iss desh ne thamme huey hai.... yeh neta or police wale bas media se hi darte hai.

it's true ki news ko sensationalize kar dete hain but that doesn't lessen the role of media. in a democratic sustem, media empowers everyone.
    Vijay...desh pehle bhi sirf acche logo ke karan khada tha....
    aur aaj bhi vaisa hi hain..

Media / Judiciary ...sirf institutions hain...which can't play own their own.

'whenever a person looses power to do justice , he looses goodness'
    & brain doesn't have the power to hide injustice....it will be reflected & known to doer in every situation

bhai, desh to sab khade reh or rehenge... is duniya mei jahan bharat hai wahi somalia, zimbabwe, paki, bangladesh, china sab hai...

sabhi deshon mei humans rehte hai or ache or bure log bhi hai... but what separates each of them is the quality and effectiveness of these institutions - (1) govt (2) media (3) army (4) judiciary (5) bureacracy (5) diplomacy etc. Log to aate hai or chale jaate hai; sirf institutions reh jaate hai.

Vijay...desh pehle bhi sirf acche logo ke karan khada tha....
    aur aaj bhi vaisa hi hain..

Media / Judiciary ...sirf institutions hain...which can't play own their own.

'whenever a person looses power to do justice , he looses goodness'
    & brain doesn't have the power to hide injustice....it will be reflected & known to doer in every situation

Quote Originally Posted by bijendermalik View Post
    Dalal Shaib, media affects our society in several ways ( i think counless) and controls the direction of the society. Otherwise these Gundas in white & Khaki clothes will never listen to a common man
    Bijender jo aadmi chun ke aavein se ne
    usmein bhagwaan ka vaas hove hain

Uste goonda kehen te pehlem kam te kam 3 be soch lena chahiye.
    Ke ruk gya e-media ke karan ?

E-media is a teethless youth , which is increasing shamelessness in wrong-doers..nothing else!

Bhai, yeh to pehle raja kaha karte they ki unme bhagwaan hai, is te koi unke khilaaf awaaj na utha le.

Ar ib bhi tu aisi baatein kar raha hai, u mean to say ki Lalu, ND Tiwari, Sahabuddin, Shibu Soren, in sab mei bhagwaan ka vaas hai. If so, mere to bhagwaan se vishwaas hi uth jaaga.

hum e-media ki power ki baat kar rahe hai, -ve ya +ve is different thing. e-media sarkaar bana bhi sakata hai or gira bhi sakata hai, such is the power.

Bijender jo aadmi chun ke aavein se ne
    usmein bhagwaan ka vaas hove hain

Uste goonda kehen te pehlem kam te kam 3 be soch lena chahiye.
    Ke ruk gya e-media ke karan ?

E-media is a teethless youth , which is increasing shamelessness in wrong-doers..nothing else!

Bhai, yeh to pehle raja kaha karte they ki unme bhagwaan hai, is te koi unke khilaaf awaaj na utha le.

Ar ib bhi tu aisi baatein kar raha hai, u mean to say ki Lalu, ND Tiwari, Sahabuddin, Shibu Soren, in sab mei bhagwaan ka vaas hai. If so, mere to bhagwaan se vishwaas hi uth jaaga.

hum e-media ki power ki baat kar rahe hai, -ve ya +ve is different thing. e-media sarkaar bana bhi sakata hai or gira bhi sakata hai, such is the power.
    Your Soren is CM in present date...Lalu is a respected politician...can rose to even higher chairs..
    Well this is not what i want to prove.

--------------Raja kehte the...aaj nahin hai ye truth...etc etc...for selfish means....----------
    Vijay think deeply....that to be always!

Govt is build by people..not by media...aisa hai to Chautala to media ne 5 seat pain samet diya tha ??

They are just bunch of criminals. What you want to prove then? that media has no power?

Your Soren is CM in present date...Lalu is a respected politician...can rose to even higher chairs..
    Well this is not what i want to prove.

--------------Raja kehte the...aaj nahin hai ye truth...etc etc...for selfish means....----------
    Vijay think deeply....that to be always!

Govt is build by people..not by media...aisa hai to Chautala to media ne 5 seat pain samet diya tha ??

They are just bunch of criminals. What you want to prove then? that media has no power?
    I just want to caution everyone that 'Power of Media' should be reined in thoroughly.

Media has power to INFLUENCE ...that to simple minds of us Indians...
    That influence should be checked...STRONGLY to negate unwarranted effects.

Even governments of different nations inclusive ISRAEL , CHINA , AUS...have categorically asked
    Indian authorities to ask her media ( corrected to e-media) to restrain itself...for positiveness!

Iske baad to bus bhagwaan hi utar kar keh sakte hain ki..MEDIA KO CONTROL KIJIYE.

VIKAS GAHLOUT ji ye apne kya topic utha lia i mean apne bhagat singh and like other indian freedom fighter ki photo ki bat ki thi but where these alll fool jat taking the discussion.Bhai kya apne gandhi ki buraiyo ke bare me pucha tha ya phir media ke bare me ya phir ISI KYA KAR rhi iske bare me
    u alll jat kya discuss kar rhe ho muje too kuch samj nhi ayaaa
    sooo plz all yu jat ji came back to our topic
    yaro ek bat batao hume yahna par sabi freedom fighter ki achaio ki bat kar rahe hna ki gandhi ki buraiya
    well alll freedom fighter were great what the did was the demand of time as they think of i mean ghandhi ji k apne vichar the aur bhagat singh k apne but kya kab kisi freedom fighter ne kisi dusre freedom fighter ki burai ki i think NO.KYA KABI SUBASH ne ghandhi ji k bare me galt kaha NAHI. KYA KABI ajad ne ghandhi ji k khilaf kuch kaha i think nahi than how u can say that he was wrong or he was right. dosto kyonki vo sab jante thee ki unke raste alag alag besak ho par unki manjil ek thi kewal azadi at any cost, any way.
    they all were great,they alll were right different was only their way of doing their duty to get freedom.
    sssoooo u allll jat came back to our topic

Sahi baat hai. Maine apni post mei likha tha ki - kis kis ki foto lagaonge, azad, ambedkar, nehru, patel, bhagat singh, kanshiram etc. is te acha hai ki gandhi ki lagi rehan do ya pher national emblem laga do. Ar isi baat se sab Gandhi ke peeche bhaaj liye or pher baat media tak bhi pucha di.

Quote Originally Posted by anilmhm View Post
    VIKAS GAHLOUT ji ye apne kya topic utha lia i mean apne bhagat singh and like other indian freedom fighter ki photo ki bat ki thi but where these alll fool jat taking the discussion.Bhai kya apne gandhi ki buraiyo ke bare me pucha tha ya phir media ke bare me ya phir ISI KYA KAR rhi iske bare me
    yaro ek bat batao hume yahna par sabi freedom fighter ki achaio ki bat kar rahe hna ki gandhi ki buraiya
    well alll freedom fighter were great what the did was the demand of time as they think of i mean ghandhi ji k apne vichar the aur bhagat singh k apne but kya kab kisi freedom fighter ne kisi dusre freedom fighter ki burai ki i think NO.KYA KABI SUBASH ne ghandhi ji k bare me galt kaha NAHI. KYA KABI ajad ne ghandhi ji k khilaf kuch kaha i think nahi than how u can say that he was wrong or he was right. dosto kyonki vo sab jante thee ki unke raste alag alag besak ho par unki manjil ek thi kewal azadi at any cost, any way.
    they all were great,they alll were right different was only their way of doing their duty to get freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by anilmhm View Post
    Point of discussions is to get new points to discuss on.....new new ideas...

Last edited by Ojus; January 23rd, 2010 at 09:21 AM.

Next is some writings over here.
    Have JATs dwindled so down...or is it just my IMAGINATION.
    yaa baat to upar te utar gayee... yahan aisi kaun si baat ho gee.

Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    hawaa singh sangwaan

Bhai ye kaun hai jeet i heard this name for first time.
    :rock
    Kuch naam zindagi m pehli bar hi sune jaate h ar sariii umar yad rehteee h !!!:rock

http://www.jatland.com/home/Hawa_Singh_Sangwan

Think which become obvious in future