Thread: Any one frm COEP PUNE, NIT SURAT, VJTI MUMBAI.

Any one frm COEP PUNE, NIT SURAT, VJTI MUMBAI.

Friends i have applied in these colleges for m. Tech in ece departments...... So i requires some information about these colleges, abt placement....etc.
    If anyone frm these colleges ...... Plzz replise...... Thank you.

Hi Piyush,

I am working in pune as per information to me ... you can rate VJTI Mumbai , COEP Pune and then NIT Surat in terms of
    ranking from higher to lower. In terms of placements VJTI Mumbai and COEP Pune is having very good placements for
    engineering graduate students.
    If you need any specific information for COEP pune send me your query as I have some of my colleagues working with me
    from that college.

Regards,

Vijay

Doing M.Tech. means you are going to be specific in your field and specific in your field means the institute or university that you are going to be join should have that much level of specific labs or infrastructure.Except IISc or IIT's no other institute have that much level of labs or infra.

99.9% you will get placement from institute you have mentioned.But recruiters pick the candidates from IISc or IIT's as Astt. Manager with package distinction as comapred to G.E.T from NIT or same level institutes.This is what I have observed in 2007 placement.

Rest depends upon your luck.

Thanks vijay and sandeep for ur valuable guidance.........
    I have got admission in vjti mumbai in communication branch.....
    @sandeep...... My gate score is 525 ..... So i m nt in range of iits (in communication branch)...... So i had applied in these college only.....