Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Register Your Complain Online in Haryana - www.harsamadhan.gov.in

  1. #1

    Register Your Complain Online in Haryana - www.harsamadhan.gov.in

    Haryana government has recently introduced this service to register complains and grievances about any issue of any department anytime. It has been claimed that Haryana became first state in country to do so. It seems that they got its inspiration from our portal. It would be interesting to notice that how government would act after the registeration of grievances. However it bugs me that how would non-internet users like average Ramphals are going to get benefitted. Would their fate be the same - standing outside the Babus office all confused and frustated watching the name plate at the door of Sahibs


    www.harsamadhan.gov.in

    As of now lets fill up the website.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  2. #2
    Samar Govt of India is also providing such kind of portal for registration of your griveance, complaint etc.But its not working properly no actions is being taken on complaints. i have registered a number of compliant but never recieved any reply or solution, action taken report.

    Although it's good move by Haryana Govt.Lets see the functioning of Haryana Govt in this regard.

    Samar, in fact without providing broadband connectivity and proper computer how administration will solve issue or complaint.In last Nov 2009 Govt of Haryana made Labour department totally computerized and regeistrations etc etc starts online.But staff have not been provided with adequate facilities like computers and broadband connectivity yet so far. Only one or two to DLC/ALC/LO etc have been provided even they are not working properly.
    Last edited by sanjaymalik; June 19th, 2010 at 07:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Good initiative By govt...

    Let us see if something good comes out of it!!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Good initiative By govt...

    Let us see if something good comes out of it!!!!
    Yes a lot of things come out of it
    1)Money is paid to web developer
    2)Two three persons deputed to check mails employment generation
    3)Future maintainance cotract will be provided to someone
    4) next time when people say that we are saying that we are facing this problem and we meet this and that officer Mama will reply why you haven't mailed me?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  5. #5
    Something is better than Nothing Rakesh!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Yes a lot of things come out of it
    1)Money is paid to web developer
    2)Two three persons deputed to check mails employment generation
    3)Future maintainance cotract will be provided to someone
    4) next time when people say that we are saying that we are facing this problem and we meet this and that officer Mama will reply why you haven't mailed me?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Yes a lot of things come out of it
    1)Money is paid to web developer
    2)Two three persons deputed to check mails employment generation
    3)Future maintainance cotract will be provided to someone
    4) next time when people say that we are saying that we are facing this problem and we meet this and that officer Mama will reply why you haven't mailed me?
    That is a right plateform for you to practise photographic skills of roads etc rather than pointing out and yapping hokums.

    Would you?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  7. #7
    Samar pehle ek thread shuru hua tha " Number One Haryana" usme ek member Deepika ne Hooda ji ki site ka link diya tha manne ude bahut kuch likha tha lekin koi action nahi hua natija Gurgaon ke election mein samne aa gaya. Baaki chinta mat karo mein is site par bhi likhunga.
    Thanks
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  8. #8

    Thumbs up

    Folks,

    Good initiative to start with. Hope it is implemented in its true sense.!

    I have raised few complaints in several departments and serial number shows that I was the first one to do it in the department. The status page now says that updates will be made available in 30 day time...(too much). I will keep you posted.

    Also, request fellow jatlanders to please share their experience from this portal so that we can give the feedback clear and loud.


    Few months back, I wrote few mails to CM saab ( all common man problems - not a single personal)... got no reply. I got the issue raised in the first page of Hindustan Times ( 28-Jan-2010). Here is the clipping for you!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cm-Mail.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	10191


    so, folks .... make use of the opportunity and share the feedback... baaki peeng media bana degi agar yoh sirf DRAMA huya toh !!!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; June 21st, 2010 at 06:56 PM.
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Folks,

    Good initiative to start with. Hope it is implemented in its true sense.!

    I have raised few complaints in several departments and serial number shows that I was the first one to do it in the department. The status page now days that updates will be made available in 30 day time...(too much). I will keep you posted.

    Also, request fellow jatlanders to please share their experience from this portal so that we can give the feedback clear and loud.


    Few months back, I wrote few mails to CM saab ( all common man problems - not a single personal)... got no reply. I got the issue raised in the first page of Hindustan Times ( 28-Jan-2010). Here is the clipping for you!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cm-Mail.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	10191


    so, folks .... make use of the opportunity and share the feedback... baaki peeng media bana degi agar yoh sirf DRAMA huya toh !!!
    Ya akhbar mein bhi chap gayee mein kehna na chahu tha na to wo manne bera nahi angreji mein ke ke keh deta
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Ya akhbar mein bhi chap gayee mein kehna na chahu tha na to wo manne bera nahi angreji mein ke ke keh deta
    Yoh k likh gya bhai ek e sentence mein..... kariye khulaasaa sa..... pls !!
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  11. #11
    kuch na hona iska kitnee bhi site bana lo.. jawaab toh aadmee ne hi dena hai..nic ka kaam hi govt ki site banane ka hai.

    ar isko govt aiseee achievement dikha rahe ehai jaise pata nahee kya akrke de diya..

    well kuch time pehle gurgaon main online FIR start kare the haryana police ne uska kya status hai..
    'Anything is Possible '

    ' Just do it '

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Yoh k likh gya bhai ek e sentence mein..... kariye khulaasaa sa..... pls !!
    Mein ya kahu tha ki kime likhe jao kitne panne bhand dyo kime na hona jana. Tanne ya baat akhbar ke madhyam se samjha di ki auto reply bhi na aati in site tein. Je mein yahe baat keh deta to Samar kehta don't be sarcastic aur bhi ghane e shabd hain jo yu istemal kare hai baaki ajkal yu khud gaal bake ja hai ,
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Mein ya kahu tha ki kime likhe jao kitne panne bhand dyo kime na hona jana. Tanne ya baat akhbar ke madhyam se samjha di ki auto reply bhi na aati in site tein. Je mein yahe baat keh deta to Samar kehta don't be sarcastic aur bhi ghane e shabd hain jo yu istemal kare hai baaki ajkal yu khud gaal bake ja hai ,

    Bhai, sabb ne bera to jibbey paate jab Akhbaar mein chhape....

    Iss article ke baad, maine ek aur mail likhya thaa CM+ Chief Secy ko....... ki HSSC aur HPSC ke results online aane chahiye... website banaao uski.... website to banaayi nahi... lekin results to chaipann laag gaye bhai www.haryana.gov.in pe........ agar nahi karte to fer akhbaar zindaabadd thaa...... to bhai, inn ke sahi dhang tein danda karniyaa ho...... le lyo haath ghaal ke iss nayi website ne...... er fer bera paatega aak kisi effective s.......
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai, sabb ne bera to jibbey paate jab Akhbaar mein chhape....

    Iss article ke baad, maine ek aur mail likhya thaa CM+ Chief Secy ko....... ki HSSC aur HPSC ke results online aane chahiye... website banaao uski.... website to banaayi nahi... lekin results to chaipann laag gaye bhai www.haryana.gov.in pe........ agar nahi karte to fer akhbaar zindaabadd thaa...... to bhai, inn ke sahi dhang tein danda karniyaa ho...... le lyo haath ghaal ke iss nayi website ne...... er fer bera paatega aak kisi effective s.......

    Anil, I also wrote few mails to CMO, till date there is no answer. Anil, is there any method by which we can complain & correct the biased, immature & mischivious behaviour through little extra tech knowledge of computers by some of our brothers at jatland. Yesterday one of my initiated post has vanished or removed by some one without my knowledge, The post was about nimriwali killing & I wanted facts from brothers, not a single word objectionable. There was another post something like proud to be jat & know jat, that also vanished from the seen probably after my posting on the toppic. I am not aware whether this forum is owned by some individual/s & what is the system followed, what are rules to be followed by all or by few, please educate me.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai, sabb ne bera to jibbey paate jab Akhbaar mein chhape....

    Iss article ke baad, maine ek aur mail likhya thaa CM+ Chief Secy ko....... ki HSSC aur HPSC ke results online aane chahiye... website banaao uski.... website to banaayi nahi... lekin results to chaipann laag gaye bhai www.haryana.gov.in pe........ agar nahi karte to fer akhbaar zindaabadd thaa...... to bhai, inn ke sahi dhang tein danda karniyaa ho...... le lyo haath ghaal ke iss nayi website ne...... er fer bera paatega aak kisi effective s.......
    Good work Anil!

  16. #16
    Sir... how come the below post of yours linked to this thread? I find it irrelevant to raise the concern in this thread except the first line of your post. Irrelevant likhogey to delete hone ki sambhaavna jyaada hai....... Surely there must be some problem with the way you wrote those posts which are deleted. Please take that matter up with moderators personally using Personal Messages facility !!

    Regards,

    Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Anil, I also wrote few mails to CMO, till date there is no answer. Anil, is there any method by which we can complain & correct the biased, immature & mischivious behaviour through little extra tech knowledge of computers by some of our brothers at jatland. Yesterday one of my initiated post has vanished or removed by some one without my knowledge, The post was about nimriwali killing & I wanted facts from brothers, not a single word objectionable. There was another post something like proud to be jat & know jat, that also vanished from the seen probably after my posting on the toppic. I am not aware whether this forum is owned by some individual/s & what is the system followed, what are rules to be followed by all or by few, please educate me.
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Good work Anil!
    Thank you bhai...... I raised some requests on 19th June 2010......... now waiting for 30 days for action..... nahi to fer woh e ilaaj .......
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Sir... how come the below post of yours linked to this thread? I find it irrelevant to raise the concern in this thread except the first line of your post. Irrelevant likhogey to delete hone ki sambhaavna jyaada hai....... Surely there must be some problem with the way you wrote those posts which are deleted. Please take that matter up with moderators personally using Personal Messages facility !!

    Regards,
    Anil, I am sorry for giving you botheration, infact considering you close & discussing the same topic of complain, I wrote it. Anyway dear I shouldnot have written at this thread. REGARDS

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Anil, I am sorry for giving you botheration, infact considering you close & discussing the same topic of complain, I wrote it. Anyway dear I shouldnot have written at this thread. REGARDS
    Thanks for understanding uncle ji. For sure, we need to keep "AALOOOs" and "RASGULLAs" separate !!! :rock :rock :rock
    जेळी आळा जाट,

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Thanks for understanding uncle ji. For sure, we need to keep "AALOOOs" and "RASGULLAs" separate !!! :rock :rock :rock
    Bhai, due to weak eye sight, at times I find it difficult to differentiate between alloos & rasgoolas, these are hazards of old age & lack of knowledge, However, I shall keep your advice in view in future. regards

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •