Thread: Job Openings for IT & BPO in TCS

Job Openings for IT & BPO in TCS

Hi all

For TCS,we are having regular walk in for IT/BPO sector in all parts of India and outside India as well.

Freshers who are interested in applying for TCS may go to https://grs.tcs.com/ep/XMLGenratedServlet website and directly apply. You will need to provide two referrals, they get priority. So please drop me email i ll provide you two details for this. We also have other people working in TCS from JL only.

For EPs, you can send your resume to me or anyone whom you know in TCS. They can apply for you.After your profile is created.

As a next step, person will be asked to upload his resume and submit the
    TCS application form duly filled on www.careers.tcs.com

On successful completion of the registration process by person, selection will be initiated.

Anyone sending resume will also need to provide below details
    • Pan card no
    • 5 skills in priority(Top priorty first)
    • mothers maiden name
    • DOB
    • proffered location i.e NCR or mumbai or any other place
    • contact number

My contact details are rinkusheoran@gmail.com and contact number is 001-401-636-2655
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 4th, 2012), vikasJAT (October 4th, 2012)

Bhai kuch aur details be do:

1)Openings freshers k liye hain ya experienced k liye?

2)Job kis field me hai, BPO me b diferent different fields hain?

3)Educational Qualification kya hai?
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    Bhai kuch aur details be do:

1)Openings freshers k liye hain ya experienced k liye?

2)Job kis field me hai, BPO me b diferent different fields hain?

3)Educational Qualification kya hai?
    For BPOs exp required Freshers can apply/ 9 Months to 3 years of exp openings are also there. For BPO jobs B.tech/M.tech/MCA are not eligible but other graduates can apply.
    Non BPO IT openings are for EPs only (Exp vary as per the open position) generally they ask for 3+ years but for some openings it is 2+.

Interested candidates should share their profiles with us,as we told earlier there are multiple open positions at different point in time. So we will refer them as per their profiles. So there is no harm in sharing there profiles with us(Details mentioned above should be shared alongwith the CV )
    Feel free to reach us for any doubt or query.
    I am reachable at 9541108634.....(prikshit.9569@gmail.com / )

Thanks
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (October 5th, 2012)

Prikshit, I have mailed you one resume for fresher for technical openings. Let me know what else details you needed to proceed it further.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    For BPOs exp required Freshers can apply/ 9 Months to 3 years of exp openings are also there. For BPO jobs B.tech/M.tech/MCA are not eligible but other graduates can apply.
    Non BPO IT openings are for EPs only (Exp vary as per the open position) generally they ask for 3+ years but for some openings it is 2+.

Interested candidates should share their profiles with us,as we told earlier there are multiple open positions at different point in time. So we will refer them as per their profiles. So there is no harm in sharing there profiles with us(Details mentioned above should be shared alongwith the CV )
    Feel free to reach us for any doubt or query.
    I am reachable at 9541108634.....(prikshit.9569@gmail.com / )

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 6th, 2012)

Try www.indeed.co.in to search and save time
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 6th, 2012), rinkusheoran (October 8th, 2012)

Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
    Job Role: Analyst
    Qualification Required: BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, BACHELOR OF COMMERCE, MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
    Job Description: Minimum of 1 year Corporate Actions Experience within a Financial InstitutionResponsible for validation and processing of Global Corporate ActionsApplying corporate actions to our accounting system using current STP interfacesReviewing, investigating and validating all types of corporate actionsImplementing corporate action processing deadlinesMonitoring the securities operations world for changes in practices and better information services
    Skills Required: BPO - Banking - Knowledge of Investment Banking
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.