Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all !

Thank you all !

Dear All
    I wanted to share one of my most cherished moments off late. I received my MS degree in Electrical Engineering on the 13th of this month after having 2 rigorous and tiring years in the US.
    I want to take this moment to thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout this gigantic endeavour. I know you'd be thinking how did we support him. Let me elaborate; there were times when I was dejected, dissapointed, feeling lonely or home-sick and that was the time when I used to log-in to JATLAND and believe it or not after some time I'd forget everything and would be on my track again. It never seemed as if I was out of my home.
    I've made some wonderful friends here (Rupi, Deepshikha, Sunita, Keshav) and i'm looking forward to more great times with them.
    The last month has been very tiresome and burdensome due to the finals, job search, partying, celebrating and parting with friends and that was the reason I couldn't be here as much. I hope I didn't miss much.
    Thanks again all for your unknowing support and please take some to view some pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourda...unny/my_photos

Regards
    Sangwan
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysangwan
    Dear All
    I wanted to share one of my most cherished moments off late. I received my MS degree in Electrical Engineering on the 13th of this month after having 2 rigorous and tiring years in the US.
    I want to take this moment to thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout this gigantic endeavour. I know you'd be thinking how did we support him. Let me elaborate; there were times when I was dejected, dissapointed, feeling lonely or home-sick and that was the time when I used to log-in to JATLAND and believe it or not after some time I'd forget everything and would be on my track again. It never seemed as if I was out of my home.
    I've made some wonderful friends here (Rupi, Deepshikha, Sunita, Keshav) and i'm looking forward to more great times with them.
    The last month has been very tiresome and burdensome due to the finals, job search, partying, celebrating and parting with friends and that was the reason I couldn't be here as much. I hope I didn't miss much.
    Thanks again all for your unknowing support and please take some to view some pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourda...unny/my_photos

Regards
    Sangwan

oooo bhai re sangwan..bahut hi mubarak ho tanne and dude its was really a nice gesture on your part to thank all the jats here on jatland.....er bhai tannne mera bhi naam likhhya......thanx........i never knew that you considered me as your dear freind.....anyway.....thanx again....

and dont worry bhai jats are gr8 and you are no exception,
    I personally m proud of you and hope to see our brother as shinning star in this woild world....

cheers and all the best
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Thumbs up congrats............

and dont worry bhai jats are gr8 and you are no exception,
    I personally m proud of you and hope to see our brother as shinning star in this woild world....

cheers and all the best[/quote]bahut bahut badhai sangwan,...... now ur dream is waiting for u............. good luck

Thumbs up Congratulations!!!

Bhai Sangwan hum sabki taraf se degree mubarak ho. ek glass baat dekhan lag raha sai? kad awega?? wahin settle hone ki soch raha hai kya???
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Thumbs up

sangu bhai badhai ho...kali topi pehn gaya chore...
    dats really great...congrats
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Congrats dude... what do u plan to do now?.. chlao likhte raho
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Bhai Ek bharotta bubarakbaad le le mharri.....arr suun dusman tei mei bhi na tha terra....kherr tanne ye Kessu-Ruppi brand aale biskutt aachhe laggein sein....khollein ja pekkatt arr kha-2 henkke ja...hum tei nyuwein kha kamma lyan ge...terre ND dostta ki jinddagi lawwei bhagwaan.......mubark ho.....chandanna sa hogya bhai khusskhabbri suun ke.....aagge nei badhhte raho arr aasmaan nei chhuu lyo...todd lyao saarre chand-shittarya nei.God bless!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

congrats

I am sure a very bright future and carrer is waiting 4 u.
    congratulations pradeep
    ritu

Quote Originally Posted by ritu
    I am sure a very bright future and carrer is waiting 4 u.
    congratulations pradeep
    ritu

BINODDA NAHIN BEBEY........PRADEEPPA SEI. Ha...ha...ha.Koe baat na bhallokka laag jyaya krre?

Ye binodda kaun hai kaka sri?)... actually, it reminded me something... some people used to call me that in childhood...

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    BINODDA NAHIN BEBEY........PRADEEPPA SEI. Ha...ha...ha.Koe baat na bhallokka laag jyaya krre?
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

congratulations!!!

congrats!

I wish a very bright future for you.

Monika

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Ye binodda kaun hai kaka sri?)... actually, it reminded me something... some people used to call me that in childhood...

-vinod

Ha...ha..ha..ha...BINNODDE tanne saara bera sei mei kis nei pyar tein BINNODDA khya karuun...ha...ha..ha.......MERRI Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg...nei chhodd de ibb.Ha..ha..ha.

Hi Pradeep....its very good to see your pictures and one of your dreams came true. I was wondering where have ya been all this while and busy with what? Rhanks for considering me among your friends as i consider FRIENDSHIP most beautiful relation in the world. Wish you all the best for those stones that you'll not leave unturned........arr ibb badd ja sudha Jaton ke muskaratey chehrey mai....:D
    Last edited by sunitahooda; May 23rd, 2006 at 09:50 AM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up all the best

hi pradeep
    and all the best to u
    cherish every moment
    manisha
    Last edited by msingh; May 24th, 2006 at 07:15 AM.

Very Best Wishes for your future.
    Indeed you deserve this special moment.
    Cheers!
    Anmol.

Very Best Wishes for your future.
    Indeed you deserve this special moment.
    Cheers!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up

congrats! Its gr8 that u achieved ur goal.Gud luck!!

Thumbs up Congrats !

Pradeep, Congrats !

Hard work always pays.

Best of luck for the future.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Thumbs up

Congrats Pradeep.
    Best wishes for a bright future and career.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Congrats

Hey .
    Its A Moment Of Joy For All Of Us As One Of Our Brother Have Got Degree N Wa Bhi Texas Te .....
    Lets Enjoy.
    Yaar Main Soch Raha Hu Ki Kyun Na Gili Party Ho Jaye Isi Baat Per Ek..
    Cheers Pardeep