Thread: We get back what we give

We get back what we give

A little boy got angry with his mother and shouted at her, “I hate you, I hate you.” In anger he ran out of house, down the valley and shouted, “I hate you, I hate you.” And back came the echo, “I hate you, I hate you.” He had first time heard echo, he got scared. He came back to his mother and said there was a bad boy down the valley who shouted “I hate you, I hate you.” The mother asked her son to go back and shout, “I love you, I love you.” The little boy went out and shouted, “I love you, I love you.” And back came the echo.
    The little boy learnt the lesson- that our life is like an echo: We get back what we give.
    Laxman Burdak

burdak ji namaskar, yes it is the realty of life,but the truth is that one has to have a lot of patience to get the final result specialy when u are contributing in the positive direction. we tend to oppose the nature by expecting resultas as per our need and thinking,but things take time to mature in its own way.

but all said and done, the time tested truth is ............jasa boa ge wasa cato ge. our elders always say it.

good one

Laxman Ji

Great example.

Thanx

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    nice one

really a nice one
    jaat ke thaath