Thread: New member

Hello and namaste everybody

As new comer, I would like to introduce myself to the group.

I am Naveen Rao (gotra "Rao") originally from gram Telanwali, Mandi Adampur, Hisar - Haryana. Grew up in Jaipur and currently am in the Bay area in California working as an engineer.

Have followed this web site for some time but decided to join today because this gotra issue regarding the marriage in Jhajjar ticked me off.
    Have already put two posting about it.
    - Naveen Rao

Dear Naveen,

Welcome to the brotherhood.

I am sure you would contribute towards the benefit of larger community. I suggest you go through archives to have a better understanding.

Have a great time.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

welcom

Dear Naveen,
    Welcome to the website.
    I am located in Edison, NJ My phone # is on my profile. You can email me at veerutav@optonline.net,

Do keep in touch and let us know if we could be any help to you from this end.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Smile

are bhai rao sahib,
    jaipur mein kahan rehte the...ab yahan jaipur mein koi he ya nahin???!!!
    i'm from same pink city...if there anyone by ur side...would be pleasure to meet'em..
    thanks!

rock on,
    Jit

waitin for ur reply.......
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Feels good

Hello everybody

Thanks for all the kind words and advice to my introduction. I was following Lt. Col Malik's advice and going through the archive a little bit more rigorously. There is a lot of good information on those pages.

I also thank Col. Tavathia for the welcome.

Finally, Jitendra - In Jaipur I lived in Gandhi Nagar. I still have some family in Jaipur and some over here in the US.

-Naveen
    - Naveen Rao