Thread: What is the role of youth in making New India? : -

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is the role of youth in making New India? : -

Youth generation and India

Youth: -
    What is the youth or Youth ness? First of all I would like to put up my views about youth ness and mean by youth. In clear words Youth ness is the concept of new thinking and new ideology or constructive views towards making a new environment or new society. We cannot bound or limit the sprit of youth ness into age. In other word we cannot measure the youth ness on the basis of Age. If a person has creative or involuntary views about any problems then that person known as a youth person. But in society there is only one method to counts or measure the youth ness that is Age. Twenty to thirty-year-old person know as a youth main although his felling may be old. As far as I know youth ness is related with wide and inventory knowledge and sharp thinking about any object or thing. Youth can swim against the wave. A person who implements a plan or idea after analysing whether it is good or favor in society or not then that person called youth.

What is the impact of youth ness in a society? : -
    I am positive on this point. There are major impacts of youth ness in our society as well as in country. Youth brings new ideology or new plan for constructive motive. They want a well balance between new and old ideology. They can set the society on the way of development by implementing both kind of ideology. They have a sharp thinking or mind towards a problem. They have a positive approach towards a puzzle or plan. They always ready to take any risky decision that is important to do new something for welfare of society. So we can say youth are capable to move a nation ahead with the help of seniors.

What is the role of youth in making New India? : -
    India is a Largest youth country where 54 crore youth are living. It is a big majority. Every body can imagine for a large development in such kind of nation where large numbers of youth are living. But there are two parts of a coin and India also not an exception in this matter. Some youth are playing major roles in making New India. They live no stone unturned to spread new thinking in society. They are continuously paying their responsibilities or duties towards country's welfare without thinking about any kind of fame or awards. But many youth are not serious about their responsibilities and duty as an Indian. They don't want to waste their time into making New India. They have no time for country. Lack of absence of youths into any public movement is indicating that they are not serious on this matter. They only want to enjoy their life with in love or affari.
    here are more thing for debate but first of all i invite all of your views on this topic that what is the role of youth in makin new india?
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Very interesting topic but there is no response. Looks like no yooths around to respond..LOL.. Mukesh Kumar keeps asking questions like how Ram Jethmalani used to ask Rajiv Gandhi every day..till Chandra Sekhar got him him manhandled...LOL..

So let me respond to this very interesting question;

The response of a person is decided by his biochecemical constitution and not by his or her age. On the face of it, we all have almost similar biochemical constitution. However, still there are some minor variations and its these what make us different. Looks can be as illusive as bartteries. Human behaviour under no stress conditions is almost like a constant. However, there is great variation when they are put under stress and this is what the real life is all about. Under the cover of blanket most of men will like to marry only a princess, but their dreams shatter once they put their feet on floor. Those who can sustain their dreams under all conditions, are the ones who matter and can be called youth as per my dfinition. I am sure this can be a good guide how to find out if one belongs to the catagory of youth or not....Don't ask me where I fall...LOL.... All I can say is that I know what my biochemical constitutions is and I know fairly well how to keep it adjusted...LOL

RK^2

very very thankyou rajendrji ki apne to reply kiya. warna maie to samaj hi beta tha ki yeha per koi youth hai nai.
    again very very thankyou.
    by the what is the mena of LOL. i have not understood the mean of LOL.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    very very thankyou rajendrji ki apne to reply kiya. warna maie to samaj hi beta tha ki yeha per koi youth hai nai.
    again very very thankyou.
    by the what is the mena of LOL. i have not understood the mean of LOL.
    LOL is is used almost exclusively during chats on internet and it stands for Laughing Out Laudly...

RK^2