Thread: Please Block Niti

Please Block Niti

Hi Brothers

I would request we all should not encourage such threads which compares Jat Sikhs and Hindu Jats. Here we are working to unite Jats not to divide Jats. People like Niti kisi ke nahin hote. Jo ladki 20 ya 25 saal Haryana mein reh kar Hindu Jaton ki nahin huee woh ab sikh jaton ki kya hogi.

Niti jaise log sirf batna jaante hain.

I would request you all to ignore Niti, and also request Admin of Jatland to block Niti or any comments which do comparison between different Jats.

Hindu, Sikh and Muslim Jats, all are brothers.

I have a doubt if she is Jat or not. Because real Jatti do not compair Jats brothers. I think she is a Gujjari, a lady who does not know values of her cast.

Shame on her, by critisizing Hindu Jats she is also degarding her father because he is also Hindu Jat. I am sure she is a Gujjari who has changed her name to divide Jats.

I am being rude with her, but I think she deserve this

Bye

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Shant gadadhari bheem shant :D itne krodh ki abhi avyeshakta nahi hai........

Dear Sanjeev,

Niti had posted her views, the topic has been discussed and Niti has clarified her position. She has agreed to what most members have expressed.

Blocking of some members may not be the right thing to do. This site is meant to express our views and let us all make use of it in best possible manner. What we need to do is watch our language that we use, as we want to discuss a subject and do not want to hurt any one's feelings.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Smile no

arey nahin yaar,
    Jaaton me bada dil hona chaahiye, we shouldnot get carried away.
    Niti madam is very welcome here. Chhoti badi baaten to apne ghar me bhi hoti rahti hain.
    Bhai, hum dhool mitti me rahte hain, bhangra nahin karte, colorful lungi kurta nahin pahante, but hamaari bhi to identity hai and i love that identity.
    Apni mitti apni maan hoti hai aur wo agar khoobsurat nahin bhi ho to bhi us se utna hi pyaar karte hain.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

No...

Dear Sanjeev,

Where is the modesty and humbleness that we JATS are known for? Bhai, gussa bilkul nahin aana chhahiye.

No member should be blocked for expressing an opinion that others may not agree with.

An old saying goes thus: "If two people agree with each other on everything then one of them is surely abnormal, if not both".

Bhool jya. Dharti ne bhi hazarom kilometer ka pura chakkar kat liya ek din mein. Be cool, calm, collected and conserve your energy for good deeds.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Satya Vachan

Hi all ,

I think i agree with u all , lets put aside all what had happened and think refresh and i think blocking someone wont help any of us at all.

She had agreed and the topic is dud now.

Lets carry on in the new year with no second thoughts and with everything fresh.

jiske hain taath ,baas wohi jaat

Kuldeep
    We were, are, and will be one.