Thread: Walkin in Delhi - Quark India Mohali

Walkin in Delhi - Quark India Mohali

Dear All,
    We are visiting Noida and DELHI on 15th - 16th Jan., 2005.
    Please refer candidates with the following skills below:

Research and Development

Technical Lead Research and Development
    You will be responsible for planning and developing new technology solutions. 5 to 10 years of experience in design and development required.
    * Providing technical leadership in all stages of software development.
    * Strong programming skills in at least for one or more of the following C++ , VC++, Java J2EE, .Net with C#
    * Exposure to UI development using MFC/ Toolbox API/ Carbon API (Windows/Mac)
    * Experience in managing a team of at least 6 to 10 technical people.
    * Knowledge of XML , CORBA, Case tools, SOAP, QuarkXpress/Xtensions is preferred.

Sr Engineer Research and Development
    You will be responsible for providing software solutions for enterprise class products. 2 to 5 years of experience is required

* Defining designing product architecture
    * Strong programming skills in any one or more of the following C++ , VC++, Java J2EE, .Net with C#
    * Knowledge of XML, XSL, CORBA, Case tools, SOAP, QuarkXpress/Xtensions is preferred.

Quality Engineering
    Software Testing
    Silk Test Suite, Rational Testing Tools and Processes, Win Runner, Load Runner, Black Box Testing, SDK Testing, Test Cases Identification and Writing, Test Modeling, Bug Tracking Tools, White Box/API testing and automation testing.

Publishing Domain Experts
    Providing testing automation and practical procedures for qualitative improvement with experience of QuarkXPress. Pre-Press, Printing, Page Layout, Print Production Process
    2 to 5 years of experience is required for both the positions

Product Management:
    Product Analyst
    Educational Qualifications
    BE/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBA preferred
    Experience
    Minimum 24 months
    Requirements for PMG
    * Should have a sound understanding of business/system analysis.
    * Aware of enterprise level software development technologies and software development lifecycle.
    * Conversant with Microsoft office tools like Project, Excel, and Word.
    * Good communication and presentation skills.
    * Capability to document business requirements.
    Responsibilities
    * Communicate with manager or team lead to understand functionality, scope, and schedule of assigned tasks
    * Research the functionality required. This may also cover implementation of same/similar functionality in competitive products.
    * Contribute to the product functional specification and writing of use cases.
    * Schedule and complete small tasks (approx. 1-5 days) independently
    * Handle updation of existing use cases and queries related to the same.
    * Fix doc issues related to the module.
    * Provide training on system and review product documentation.
    * Interact with R&D, QE and WPSI independently for the module assigned.
    * Handle departmental documentation e.g. MOM, process document etc.
    Product Manager
    Educational Qualifications
    BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ with Management degree (MBA preferred)
    Experience
    Minimum 48 months
    Requirements for PMG
    * Must have worked with enterprise level client server application.
    * Must have good understanding of techonolgy and software development processes.
    * Prior exposure to any of the known ERP/CRM/SCM/Data warehousing applications/tools
    * Must have worked on atleast 2 full cycle implementation projects involving Oracle as backend.
    * Must have sound RDBMS concepts including Database designing and normalization.
    * Involved in Product Management/support/sales of known ERP/CRM/SCM/Datawarehousing applications
    * Excellent communication and organizational skills.
    * Used extensively Microsoft office tools like Project, Excel, Word and current developmental technologies

For any queries contact Manjot Singh at msaulakh@quark.co.in or at extn. 9371.

Thanks and regards,

Manjot Singh Aulakh
    HR-Recruitment
    QUARK Media House (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    Mohali.
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Wink great help

thanks u sir for providing these information.
    these info. are very helpful for pass out or experienced students.
    please always be there to help us, i am a MBA student and in future i also require these type of information by u people.

thanks sir

Login to view details.

Question quark

I heard that quark main aajakal kuch Sr. level per lay off start hua hai.. is that true?

Hi.....

Quote Originally Posted by uday
    I heard that quark main aajakal kuch Sr. level per lay off start hua hai.. is that true?
    Hi Uday....
    I am not aware of internal things.....may be there will be something happeniing but i am not aware of all this stuff.....
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik

Regarding Opening in Quark

Hi
    On one side quark had fired its 600 employee and on other side ur quark is hiring .Can u tell me reason of the comany's dual behaviour
    Kabhi kisi ko Mukammal jahan nahi milta
    Kahin zameen toh kahin aasmaan nahi milta

?????

Quote Originally Posted by tomar_iitr
    Hi
    On one side quark had fired its 600 employee and on other side ur quark is hiring .Can u tell me reason of the comany's dual behaviour
    Hi Amit....
    I think i am not the right person to ask such type of questions...better you ask the CEO of Quark what's going on there.... but still if you feel i did some mistake by posting this mail i am really very sorry and i will never post mails about such recruitment....
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik

Login to view details.
    hey sandeep bhai,

forget it. dont feel bad bout what someone says. dont say u won't post any such recruitments. we will be affected.

priyanka chikkara

HI Sandeep

hey sorry actually i was under this impression tht u are some excuative in Quark media (like the starting lines of the add
    ***Dear All,
    We are visiting Noida and DELHI on 15th - 16th Jan., 2005.
    Please refer candidates with the following skills below***)
    thts why asked such type of question,and plz continue to share these information ,afterall these inforamtion usefull for all youths(jats)
    Kabhi kisi ko Mukammal jahan nahi milta
    Kahin zameen toh kahin aasmaan nahi milta

Hi Amit

are yaar sorry ke to koi baat nahi...actually mere paas jo mails aate hain main wo directly yhan post kar deta hoon isilye yeh confusion ho gya.... but for yr kind information i am working with D-Link India in Banglore... and our company recruits through C-DAC only so all the recruitment post which i m posting here are from the companies where some of my friends are working.... and jhan tak job post karne ke baat hai wo to karta he rahoonga main kyonki maine dedh saal tak bahoot dhakke khaye hain bhai....tab kisi ne meri koi madad nahee ke...lekin main ab khud kisi kabil hua hoon to main to poori koshish karoonga ke baki dosto ko jitni ho sake utni information milti rahe... chalo dost bye....
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik