Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: bachhu singh of bharatpur

  1. #1

    bachhu singh of bharatpur

    i want to know about the legend of bachhu singh of bharatpur, does anybody know about him.
    wind will carry us

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj
    i want to know about the legend of bachhu singh of bharatpur, does anybody know about him.

    Bachu singh was brother of Mansingh & father of Arun singh. and also heard that he was good pilet.
    jat=jat

  3. #3
    i have heard old people in my village telling a very amusing story about him, that he shot B R Ambedkar in Rajya Sabha, who made some comment like rassi jal gayi par ainth nahi gayi......according to the story Ambedkar survived, and it was a secret well guarded from press, etc.........
    it seems hearsay to me........but it shows Bachchu Singh must have been popular/unpopular (depends on how you see it) ........
    honour the gods, love ur women , defend ur country

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by varuntomar
    i have heard old people in my village telling a very amusing story about him, that he shot B R Ambedkar in Rajya Sabha, who made some comment like rassi jal gayi par ainth nahi gayi......according to the story Ambedkar survived, and it was a secret well guarded from press, etc.........
    it seems hearsay to me........but it shows Bachchu Singh must have been popular/unpopular (depends on how you see it) ........
    Varun Bhai I have heard also the same story , it was like that Sh Bacchu Singh was the decendant of Maharaja Surajmal and he was in Parliament, when speaking in the parliament he made some comments about chamars on which ambedker said that " Rassi jal Gayi per bal nhai gaya" on which Bacchu Singh fired shot on him and he died on the spot and indeed it very well kept secret and ambedker death was shown by heart attack.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by p_singhdelhi
    Varun Bhai I have heard also the same story , it was like that Sh Bacchu Singh was the decendant of Maharaja Surajmal and he was in Parliament, when speaking in the parliament he made some comments about chamars on which ambedker said that " Rassi jal Gayi per bal nhai gaya" on which Bacchu Singh fired shot on him and he died on the spot and indeed it very well kept secret and ambedker death was shown by heart attack.
    Bhai yeh goli maarne wali baat kuch jami nahi. Parliment ke under ambedkar ko goli lage aur baat secret rahe...kuch logic najar nahi aata.. Ofcourse Bharatpur family is known for such acts... Shiv Charan Mathur ke helicopter ko bhi jeep ka dhakka mara thaa ...

    RK^2

  6. #6

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Bhai yeh goli maarne wali baat kuch jami nahi. Parliment ke under ambedkar ko goli lage aur baat secret rahe...kuch logic najar nahi aata.. Ofcourse Bharatpur family is known for such acts... Shiv Charan Mathur ke helicopter ko bhi jeep ka dhakka mara thaa ...

    RK^2
    I dont know uncle but i must say the same story is told by my dad regarding bachusingh and as u know at that time the parliement was nothing but a whole-sole bunch of few dominating people from congress and mostly of them are neharu supporters and coz bacchu singh was a respectable member of jat clan and all the military powers of indian army was mostly of jats and sikh regiment which than was mostly consisted of jats from punjab(including haryana unseperated) and w.up and rajashthan, and on the top this thing would have resulted in a civil war in the country so i think it gives some logic to the story coz u know the power at that time was not scattered and system was not as transparent like it is today,it's not impossible that sir bacchu singh ji might have shot D.r ambedkar well although i personaly believe that we jat should not get inspired by this instance coz killing someone is easy(specialy for us jats worldly known fact no doubt jats have brave heart) but to put him down by arguments takes a intellegence which matters more and if there is some one who dont understand the logic than u should show him the jat power which i think bacchu sing ji had shown.

  7. #7
    Rajendra Sir

    Please elaborate on the Jeep se dhakka maarne waali story
    honour the gods, love ur women , defend ur country

  8. #8

    Lightbulb

    Rajenderji agar aap is bat ko thik nhai mante to tell us how ambedker had died .and i think Amit has given the answer to the question posed by you.
    and please elaborate the story of jeep and helicopter.

  9. #9
    found something on the jeep-helicopter story on the net



    One of recent instances, of the Jat leadership zealously guarding its autonomy, was when former Maharaja Mann Singh rammed his Jonga into the helicopter of then Rajasthan Chief Minister Shiv Charan Mathur at Deeg. The Maharaja was protesting against the orders of the Rajasthan Government to pull down the flag of Bharatpur Estate from the Deeg fort. The Maharaja, who was also an Independent MLA, was killed in the ensuing encounter with the police.
    honour the gods, love ur women , defend ur country

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by p_singhdelhi
    Rajenderji agar aap is bat ko thik nhai mante to tell us how ambedker had died .and i think Amit has given the answer to the question posed by you.
    and please elaborate the story of jeep and helicopter.
    Varun has already elaborated on Helicoptoer incidence. Incidence of shooting a leader of Ambedkar stature and that too in parliament, does not fir into any logic. I do agree that Bachchu Singh might have verbally threatened him to shoot, however, nothing like that must have happened. I will get the real story from Ch Ranbir Singh, who was a member of constituent assembly and present in Parliament. During my next India visit, I will acertain the real incident, if at all it happened. All published rep[orts indicate that he was working late in night and died in sleep.

    RK^2

  11. #11

    really true

    freinds are these stories really true means they are on record or just like folklores

  12. #12
    I do not think it is a great idea to give importance to anyone just because he is a Jat. Basicaly, all the Maharajas and Nawabs were stooges of British and cruel to their citizens. The Jat Maharajs were no better than Rajput Maharajas and Muslim Nawabs. There is no comparison between Dr. Ambedkar, one of the truly great Indians, and some son of a Maharaja.
    Birbal Singh

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by birbal
    I do not think it is a great idea to give importance to anyone just because he is a Jat. Basicaly, all the Maharajas and Nawabs were stooges of British and cruel to their citizens. The Jat Maharajs were no better than Rajput Maharajas and Muslim Nawabs. There is no comparison between Dr. Ambedkar, one of the truly great Indians, and some son of a Maharaja.
    Fully agree with you Birbal Singh Ji. These so called maharajs were hardly even rajas as they were all reporting to British. Worst part is that even now their decendents call themselves as maharajas and people address them so.

    Rajendra

  14. #14
    Sorry sir,

    I fully agreed Maharajas and nawabs were not good for coomon people But

    I dont think Ambedkar is a great indian, as he only thought of reforms in his own community.

    With Regards
    Jitender


    Quote Originally Posted by birbal
    I do not think it is a great idea to give importance to anyone just because he is a Jat. Basicaly, all the Maharajas and Nawabs were stooges of British and cruel to their citizens. The Jat Maharajs were no better than Rajput Maharajas and Muslim Nawabs. There is no comparison between Dr. Ambedkar, one of the truly great Indians, and some son of a Maharaja.
    'Anything is Possible '

    ' Just do it '

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by varuntomar
    found something on the jeep-helicopter story on the net



    One of recent instances, of the Jat leadership zealously guarding its autonomy, was when former Maharaja Mann Singh rammed his Jonga into the helicopter of then Rajasthan Chief Minister Shiv Charan Mathur at Deeg. The Maharaja was protesting against the orders of the Rajasthan Government to pull down the flag of Bharatpur Estate from the Deeg fort. The Maharaja, who was also an Independent MLA, was killed in the ensuing encounter with the police.
    Hello to all of U,

    Well, Varun Bhai it is really appreciating that u searched the net for the jeep-helicopter story. But I would also like to share what I know about this incidence.

    I have a friend Deepak Bharadwaj, doing engineering with me, from Deeg. He told me about the jeep-helicopter incidence as I am writing below.

    The incidence was occured during the mid 80's. The then Maharaja Man Singh of Deeg, hit the helicopter of the then P.M. of India, Lt. Rajeev Gandhi(Not sure if it was Rajeev Gandhi or Shiv Charan Mathur, but I was told that it was Rajeev Gandhi). The reason for doing was told that the PM was on a visit to Jal Mahals of Deeg. After visiting the Jal Mahals, the PM didn't meet the Maharaja Man Singh of Deeg. And the Maharaja got disappointed and took out his Jeep and went alone to the PM and hitted the helicopter of the then PM Lt. Rajeev Gandhi. The security personnels of the PM had the order to shoot at sight if anyone breaches the security of PM after the death of Mrs. Indira Gandhi. So the security personnels fired on the Maharaja and the Maharaja was dead. This incidence created very high tension in the area and soon curfew was imposed there. The curfew lasted for many days.

    The people of Deeg remembers this story.

    Comments and critics awaited.

    My email is "satendrachaudharyce@yahoo.com"

    Regards,

    Satendra Chaudhary

  16. #16

    Lightbulb Bachchu Singh

    Sabhi Ko meri Ram-Ram!

    I would like to share my views about Raja Bachchu Singh.

    Raja Bachchu Singh was a great pilot and he hated the muslims, as is clear from the history. During the partition in 1947, he led the army of the Bharatpur state on a jeep. His jeep was fitted with a machine gun. He killed the muslims present in the bharatpur city and a lot of them run away. As there was Mewat region from gurgaon to kama tehsil of bharatpur and alwar district. He led the army and entered the muslim(called as Meos in mewat region) villages, and completely vanished abandoned the villages, brutally killing the muslims. But, he could not completely killed all the meos in the mewat region because of some political regions.

    Comments and critics awaited.

    Regards,

    Satendra Chaudhary

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by satendravaire
    Hello to all of U,

    Well, Varun Bhai it is really appreciating that u searched the net for the jeep-helicopter story. But I would also like to share what I know about this incidence.

    I have a friend Deepak Bharadwaj, doing engineering with me, from Deeg. He told me about the jeep-helicopter incidence as I am writing below.

    The incidence was occured during the mid 80's. The then Maharaja Man Singh of Deeg, hit the helicopter of the then P.M. of India, Lt. Rajeev Gandhi(Not sure if it was Rajeev Gandhi or Shiv Charan Mathur, but I was told that it was Rajeev Gandhi). The reason for doing was told that the PM was on a visit to Jal Mahals of Deeg. After visiting the Jal Mahals, the PM didn't meet the Maharaja Man Singh of Deeg. And the Maharaja got disappointed and took out his Jeep and went alone to the PM and hitted the helicopter of the then PM Lt. Rajeev Gandhi. The security personnels of the PM had the order to shoot at sight if anyone breaches the security of PM after the death of Mrs. Indira Gandhi. So the security personnels fired on the Maharaja and the Maharaja was dead. This incidence created very high tension in the area and soon curfew was imposed there. The curfew lasted for many days.

    The people of Deeg remembers this story.

    Comments and critics awaited.

    My email is "satendrachaudharyce@yahoo.com"

    Regards,

    Satendra Chaudhary
    It was Shiv Charan Mathur, the CM of Rajesthan at that time..In my view it was not a right act by Mr Mann Singh... Also I am against calling them Maharaja or Raja.. High time these decendents of ex rulars behave like common Indian and discharge their civic responsibilities under Indian constitution. Latest incidence is of Mr Patudi, who has been booked under wild life act for shooting a blackbuck. He needs to be put behind bars.

    RK^2

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by satendravaire
    Sabhi Ko meri Ram-Ram!

    I would like to share my views about Raja Bachchu Singh.

    Raja Bachchu Singh was a great pilot and he hated the muslims, as is clear from the history. During the partition in 1947, he led the army of the Bharatpur state on a jeep. His jeep was fitted with a machine gun. He killed the muslims present in the bharatpur city and a lot of them run away. As there was Mewat region from gurgaon to kama tehsil of bharatpur and alwar district. He led the army and entered the muslim(called as Meos in mewat region) villages, and completely vanished abandoned the villages, brutally killing the muslims. But, he could not completely killed all the meos in the mewat region because of some political regions.

    Comments and critics awaited.

    Regards,

    Satendra Chaudhary
    Nothing to be proud of. We all need to condem such acts of violance..Jats are never known for killing unarmed poor people.

    RK^2

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Nothing to be proud of. We all need to condem such acts of violance..Jats are never known for killing unarmed poor people.

    RK^2
    Thats true i dont think so there i any point in decorating this shameful act (i dont know true or not) coz if u have a gun it's easy to kill anyone unarmed and this is called cowardness and i dont think any jat played a roll of a coward in history so pls dont even give this kind of personal hate to all the jats.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by varuntomar
    i have heard old people in my village telling a very amusing story about him, that he shot B R Ambedkar in Rajya Sabha, who made some comment like rassi jal gayi par ainth nahi gayi......according to the story Ambedkar survived, and it was a secret well guarded from press, etc.........
    it seems hearsay to me........but it shows Bachchu Singh must have been popular/unpopular (depends on how you see it) ........
    i think there is some truth in this legend b'coz even i heard the same story a few years back...
    wind will carry us

  21. The Following Likes this post:

    lokendra8888888 (January 3rd, 2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •