Thread: bachhu singh of bharatpur

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

bachhu singh of bharatpur

i want to know about the legend of bachhu singh of bharatpur, does anybody know about him.
    wind will carry us

Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj
    i want to know about the legend of bachhu singh of bharatpur, does anybody know about him.

Bachu singh was brother of Mansingh & father of Arun singh. and also heard that he was good pilet.
    jat=jat

i have heard old people in my village telling a very amusing story about him, that he shot B R Ambedkar in Rajya Sabha, who made some comment like rassi jal gayi par ainth nahi gayi......according to the story Ambedkar survived, and it was a secret well guarded from press, etc.........
    it seems hearsay to me........but it shows Bachchu Singh must have been popular/unpopular (depends on how you see it) ........
    honour the gods, love ur women , defend ur country

4. The Following User Says Thank You to varuntomar For This Useful Post:

amitjasrana (January 3rd, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by varuntomar
    i have heard old people in my village telling a very amusing story about him, that he shot B R Ambedkar in Rajya Sabha, who made some comment like rassi jal gayi par ainth nahi gayi......according to the story Ambedkar survived, and it was a secret well guarded from press, etc.........
    it seems hearsay to me........but it shows Bachchu Singh must have been popular/unpopular (depends on how you see it) ........
    Varun Bhai I have heard also the same story , it was like that Sh Bacchu Singh was the decendant of Maharaja Surajmal and he was in Parliament, when speaking in the parliament he made some comments about chamars on which ambedker said that " Rassi jal Gayi per bal nhai gaya" on which Bacchu Singh fired shot on him and he died on the spot and indeed it very well kept secret and ambedker death was shown by heart attack.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to p_singhdelhi For This Useful Post:

amitjasrana (January 3rd, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by p_singhdelhi
    Varun Bhai I have heard also the same story , it was like that Sh Bacchu Singh was the decendant of Maharaja Surajmal and he was in Parliament, when speaking in the parliament he made some comments about chamars on which ambedker said that " Rassi jal Gayi per bal nhai gaya" on which Bacchu Singh fired shot on him and he died on the spot and indeed it very well kept secret and ambedker death was shown by heart attack.
    Bhai yeh goli maarne wali baat kuch jami nahi. Parliment ke under ambedkar ko goli lage aur baat secret rahe...kuch logic najar nahi aata.. Ofcourse Bharatpur family is known for such acts... Shiv Charan Mathur ke helicopter ko bhi jeep ka dhakka mara thaa ...

RK^2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Bhai yeh goli maarne wali baat kuch jami nahi. Parliment ke under ambedkar ko goli lage aur baat secret rahe...kuch logic najar nahi aata.. Ofcourse Bharatpur family is known for such acts... Shiv Charan Mathur ke helicopter ko bhi jeep ka dhakka mara thaa ...

RK^2
    I dont know uncle but i must say the same story is told by my dad regarding bachusingh and as u know at that time the parliement was nothing but a whole-sole bunch of few dominating people from congress and mostly of them are neharu supporters and coz bacchu singh was a respectable member of jat clan and all the military powers of indian army was mostly of jats and sikh regiment which than was mostly consisted of jats from punjab(including haryana unseperated) and w.up and rajashthan, and on the top this thing would have resulted in a civil war in the country so i think it gives some logic to the story coz u know the power at that time was not scattered and system was not as transparent like it is today,it's not impossible that sir bacchu singh ji might have shot D.r ambedkar well although i personaly believe that we jat should not get inspired by this instance coz killing someone is easy(specialy for us jats worldly known fact no doubt jats have brave heart) but to put him down by arguments takes a intellegence which matters more and if there is some one who dont understand the logic than u should show him the jat power which i think bacchu sing ji had shown.

Quote Originally Posted by varuntomar
    i think there is some truth in this legend b'coz even i heard the same story a few years back...
    wind will carry us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dhiraj For This Useful Post:

lokendra8888888 (January 3rd, 2013)

Cannot be true!!

Hi all,
    I read this thread and the contents in it regarding the killing of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar in the Indian parliament. Actually this is beyond any iota of doubt that this story is furthest away from the reality. I would like to remind the honorable members about the incident in which the Great Sardar Bhagat Singh exploded a country made bomb in Lahore assembly some where in 1919 or so. Dear friends that were the last time any person took any explosive or the weapon inside the parliament or inside the state assemblies or I should say the home of constitution. (I know constitution came later) You all must be aware of the incident in which the akali leader sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann was stopped to enter into the parliament because he was carrying a sword (kirpan), which according to Sikh mythology is not considered weapons. To add further even the security staff that is inside the parliament does not carry any weapons hence they are called "watch and ward staff".
    So, the question does not arise of some body carrying a weapon inside a parliament and shooting dr. ambedkar.
    However I don’t have any info about the other incident.
    Capt Manjeet
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Lightbulb Bachchu Singh

Sabhi Ko meri Ram-Ram!

I would like to share my views about Raja Bachchu Singh.

Raja Bachchu Singh was a great pilot and he hated the muslims, as is clear from the history. During the partition in 1947, he led the army of the Bharatpur state on a jeep. His jeep was fitted with a machine gun. He killed the muslims present in the bharatpur city and a lot of them run away. As there was Mewat region from gurgaon to kama tehsil of bharatpur and alwar district. He led the army and entered the muslim(called as Meos in mewat region) villages, and completely vanished abandoned the villages, brutally killing the muslims. But, he could not completely killed all the meos in the mewat region because of some political regions.

Comments and critics awaited.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary

Quote Originally Posted by satendravaire
    Sabhi Ko meri Ram-Ram!

I would like to share my views about Raja Bachchu Singh.

Raja Bachchu Singh was a great pilot and he hated the muslims, as is clear from the history. During the partition in 1947, he led the army of the Bharatpur state on a jeep. His jeep was fitted with a machine gun. He killed the muslims present in the bharatpur city and a lot of them run away. As there was Mewat region from gurgaon to kama tehsil of bharatpur and alwar district. He led the army and entered the muslim(called as Meos in mewat region) villages, and completely vanished abandoned the villages, brutally killing the muslims. But, he could not completely killed all the meos in the mewat region because of some political regions.

Comments and critics awaited.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary
    Nothing to be proud of. We all need to condem such acts of violance..Jats are never known for killing unarmed poor people.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Nothing to be proud of. We all need to condem such acts of violance..Jats are never known for killing unarmed poor people.

RK^2
    Thats true i dont think so there i any point in decorating this shameful act (i dont know true or not) coz if u have a gun it's easy to kill anyone unarmed and this is called cowardness and i dont think any jat played a roll of a coward in history so pls dont even give this kind of personal hate to all the jats.