Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nathu Ram Godse's Speech At The Trial

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    wah..poetry to bahut achee kar lete ho gagan bhai....

You really have brain sir.
    Write poetry again sir
    Publish them in Britain Sir
    High level you will attain Sir...

RK^2
    LET ME ALSO TRY RAJENDRA JI:

Gandhi -Goddse ki kyun bannai train sir
    Both took different kinds of pains sir
    One was a tiger another one was saint sir
    aggar aur discussion kiya to jatland ke sarre members aur administrator ho jyange faint sir.

MEHARBANI..............RAM-RAM
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    LET ME ALSO TRY RAJENDRA JI:

Gandhi -Goddse ki kyun bannai train sir
    Both took different kinds of pains sir
    One was a tiger another one was saint sir
    aggar aur discussion kiya to jatland ke sarre members aur administrator ho jyange faint sir.

MEHARBANI..............RAM-RAM
    wah bhai..kiya baat hai...jis baat ka nichod kavita se ho, wo baat hi alag hotee hai.....

You are the great Sir
    baki sab 16 dunee 8 Sir

RK^2

wah bhai..kiya baat hai...jis baat ka nichod kavita se ho, wo baat hi alag hotee hai.....

You are the great Sir
    baki sab 16 dunee 8 Sir

RK^2
    RAJENDRA JI,

KIMMEN JAMMI NAHIN............EDIT KARO.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Sehrawat Ji,

Its a misconception that wars are fought only with laths and guns. It needs lots of analysis as to what method would be the most appropriate under given conditions. In my view there are major drawbacks in any armed stuggle because;

1. Rarely it becomes public movement as very few people take part in it.
    2. The leader of Armed struggle often becomes dictator like Prabhakaran...
    3. The very nature of armed struggle needs secracy of operation for its success. This installs the mentality of not trusting anyone in the minds of its leaders..One ends up in leaders like Stalin..
    4. Even if one gains freedom through armed struggle, one has to deal; with dictators and chances of democracy in such countries are remote.

Choice of weapon is a very important issue. Lord Krishna did not use weapons in Mahbharat and that does not mean his contribution in making Pandwas win, was any less than Arjun.

Walking into eneny's house unarmed, needs more courage...Maintaining one's views under pressure and threat needs more courage..

Rajendra
    Real wars ARE fought with lath and guns people, let's not be confused on that!...Romantic words and ideology are for poets!

The US of A (no matter what all of the other European stronghold countries think about it!) are still out there kicking ass in Iraq and Afghanistan, yes...the terrorists are doing something here and there,...but believe me it is a total annihilation out there. That's what you do when someone even remotely threatens the citizens' of your country, you do not sit back and wait for round table conferences and politics to meet out justice. That form of ideology is nothing but cowardice. Do you think that the opposition in the US bangs tables telling the govt to back off? No, you need to see how the politics is just the opposite and they actually approve and pump more monies to get more troops out there and wipe out every single one of the aggressors!!!
    Look at Israel, look at any country that is fighting for a cause against all odds (do you think being a Nation of people despised by almost every country in the world and being a race almost totally wiped out by the Nazi's is easy?) But have they backed out from striking against strikes? Has the development of that nation slowed down? Is the uncertainty of people being blown any day there any worse than any of the possibilities in our own crowded marketplaces being blown up any day???

But then THAT'S WHAT any self respecting Nation DOES, dealing aggressively about what it thinks is an attack on it's sovereignty! Now what has been the fallout of the attack on Parliament in India??? There is just more infighting within those damn politicians, nothing else (It might have actually saved the nation a lot of worries if some of those bad apples had weeded out! :rolleyes: ),...What is the fallout of amassing all battalions available on the Pakistan Border for more than year? Just more frustrated and low on morale soldiers!!!

I know the discussion is not this....but let's not get carried away with the 'one slap deserves another cheek' ideology! That was for fools and a Nation still reels under that terrible mistake. So let's bygones be bygones and let's just say if nothing else that the justice meted out by a frustrated national was too late and too little!...
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    Real wars ARE fought with lath and guns people, let's not be confused on that!...Romantic words and ideology are for poets!

The US of A (no matter what all of the other European stronghold countries think about it!) are still out there kicking ass in Iraq and Afghanistan, yes...the terrorists are doing something here and there,...but believe me it is a total annihilation out there. That's what you do when someone even remotely threatens the citizens' of your country, you do not sit back and wait for round table conferences and politics to meet out justice. That form of ideology is nothing but cowardice. Do you think that the opposition in the US bangs tables telling the govt to back off? No, you need to see how the politics is just the opposite and they actually approve and pump more monies to get more troops out there and wipe out every single one of the aggressors!!!
    Look at Israel, look at any country that is fighting for a cause against all odds (do you think being a Nation of people despised by almost every country in the world and being a race almost totally wiped out by the Nazi's is easy?) But have they backed out from striking against strikes? Has the development of that nation slowed down? Is the uncertainty of people being blown any day there any worse than any of the possibilities in our own crowded marketplaces being blown up any day???

But then THAT'S WHAT any self respecting Nation DOES, dealing aggressively about what it thinks is an attack on it's sovereignty! Now what has been the fallout of the attack on Parliament in India??? There is just more infighting within those damn politicians, nothing else (It might have actually saved the nation a lot of worries if some of those bad apples had weeded out! :rolleyes: ),...What is the fallout of amassing all battalions available on the Pakistan Border for more than year? Just more frustrated and low on morale soldiers!!!

I know the discussion is not this....but let's not get carried away with the 'one slap deserves another cheek' ideology! That was for fools and a Nation still reels under that terrible mistake. So let's bygones be bygones and let's just say if nothing else that the justice meted out by a frustrated national was too late and too little!...
    I agree with you Shailendra , what the India of today should do. No second opinion on that. However, we hardly had a India when Gandhi ji descended on the scene. How could one think of nation acting with force when we hardly had a nation? Country was divided in small kingdoms and there were as many views as people. Think of India of that time and not of today..

Rajendra

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    RAJENDRA JI,

KIMMEN JAMMI NAHIN............EDIT KARO.
    umm..arrey bahi tum tehre Kavi...mere liye utna hi accept kar lo...jama lo esko hi kisi tarah se...LOL

RK^2

Voilence Vs. Non Voilence

But then THAT'S WHAT any self respecting Nation DOES, dealing aggressively about what it thinks is an attack on it's sovereignty! Now what has been the fallout of the attack on Parliament in India??? There is just more infighting within those damn politicians, nothing else (It might have actually saved the nation a lot of worries if some of those bad apples had weeded out! ),...What is the fallout of amassing all battalions available on the Pakistan Border for more than year? Just more frustrated and low on morale soldiers!!!

Dear Shailendra Ji,

While points you have raised are very pertinent it would not be best thing to equate our nation with Israel purely because of the huge disparity of size and population.

Not taking a strong retaliatory action after attack on parliament probably was a mistake, but when you are huge nation, a lots of international pressures act against any hasty actions. The war would not have weeded out any of those bad apples, but we would have definitely lost some very valuable lives.

Surely, a strong action was necessary at that time. The inaction and a prolonged deployment did result in a lots of frustration among the troops as well as majority of civil population.

I am personally against war, for it only causes destruction. War must be used only as a last resort. Probably, the Vajpayee govt, thought that the time is not ripe for war and they chose the actions that they did. If we can solve any problem by diplomacy, probably that is the best.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

I Disagree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif

Dear Shailendra Ji,

While points you have raised are very pertinent it would not be best thing to equate our nation with Israel purely because of the huge disparity of size and population.

Not taking a strong retaliatory action after attack on parliament probably was a mistake, but when you are huge nation, a lots of international pressures act against any hasty actions. The war would not have weeded out any of those bad apples, but we would have definitely lost some very valuable lives.

Surely, a strong action was necessary at that time. The inaction and a prolonged deployment did result in a lots of frustration among the troops as well as majority of civil population.

I am personally against war, for it only causes destruction. War must be used only as a last resort. Probably, the Vajpayee govt, thought that the time is not ripe for war and they chose the actions that they did. If we can solve any problem by diplomacy, probably that is the best.
    Oh but then I think the issue about size and population has (and should not have to) do anything when it comes to self respect and ideology of a Nation!!! Hume apni izzat size or population ke hissab se nahi milegi kisi doosre Nation se...
    Just like I shall always equate myself against any individual from any nation when it comes to a job, sport (or even a fist fight)...similarly we shall always equate our great nation against the best of them out there, be it Israel or any other. It is time to drop the shackles that we seem to mentally put on ourselves when thinking about size, poverty and the so called 'peace loving' status we have imposed on ourselves when it comes to taking a strict stand on Foreign issues!!!

Believe me, I am not preaching here about any unnecessary war either or trying to condone any small reasons to going into one...but if by not going to war means doing it at the cost of losing even a tip of our nation's self respect and being the laughing stock of the 21st Century, then no thanks...I don't want that sacrifice from us either!

Col Saab, I only ask taking the good points from these other Nations. Israel, USA are not necessarily the best examples in everything....but we can at least appreciate that they do not back off from taking a strong stand....just like even you agree that recognizing to grab the opportunity immediately when the National security is threatened just proves my point that we may be progressing in a lot of spheres but so should we become more aware of our self image amongst other nations and stride up and take our now almost imminent place in this rising sun of a changed world!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

I was glancing through the columns of Hindustan Times and came across a beautiful article ;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/5...4300140011.htm

Not namy muslims liked the creation of Pakistan as against the general perception among most of us. Even today, most of them curse the creation of Pakistan..Had there been plebisite amond muslims on the issue, Jinnah would have got not more than 1% of muslim votes...Unfortunately, its the few idiots who hijack the society and rest who decide to be silent spectators, suffer for generations...

So moral of the story is learn how to raise voice againts any injustice...Don't sing the tune of some hard liners..

RK^2

Facts are Facts, Untold Story of India's Partition

Dear Rajendra Ji,

During the partition time, the vote was taken with each state muslim state making a choice, while then East Bangal chose to be part of Pakistan, the NWFP the state having maximum % of Muslim population chose to be part of India. In the meeting with Jinnah and Governor, Mr. Frontier Gandhi was told that how can he be part of India with a Pakistan in between? He replieds that when there can be Pakistan with 1400 miles of India in between, why can't there be India with only 300 miles of Pakistan in between.

The book, Facts are Facts, Untold Story of India's Partition by Khan Wali Khan is a revealing book. You should be able to get the copy of this book in UK.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Gandhi's speach at his execution (asassination): Hey Ram !

Words say it all. Godse had to use thousands of words to justify his actions. Gandhi had just two.

I dont support most of the things about Gandhi. But I think that he got executed, without trial, witnesses, courts, lawyers, Judges and Justice. He got an unfair trial. While Godse went on to yank about his this and that. What a pathetic looser. I hope they hung him twice, in case it dindt break his breath the first time.

Gandhi was a great individual. Not one ofus can match our step with him. He may have been a bad policymakes, but his contribution to mankind is unmatched. He is the only indian person from last century, who people recognize in every corner of the world. And love him too.

I wish Gandhi never became Gandhi ji, and remained MK Gandhi. I wonder what I would say to him if I had a chance to talk to hime.

l0rdaryan
    Login to view details.
    Dont bother sumit, if you have read the interview of Gopal Godse(brother of Nathu Ram Godse), he mentioned that Nathu Ram Godse used an automatic pistol which on pressing trigger shoots all the bullets, and on that day, Mr. Godse shot 7 bullets in a vein , Gandhi oranyone cant even have concious to say even an alphabet

Its only the congress who used gandhi after his death too, they used media , indeed they were true politicians

No one can say 2 words after being shot 7 bullets within a second or two, Gandhi never said "Hey Ram"

Regards

A good reading..

A good and sincere discussion.
    New members might be interested.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Lala Mohan Dass Karam Chand Gandhi, a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjat View Post
    NATHU RAM GODSE'S SPEECH AT THE TRIAL

Nathuram Godse's speech at trial .. DO read it fully
    Full text of Godse's speech at his trial.....

" On January 13, 1948, I learnt that Gandhiji had decided to go on fast unto
    death. The reason given was that he wanted an assurance of Hindu-Muslim
    Unity... But I and many others could easily see that the real motive...
    [was] to compel the Dominion Government to pay the sum of Rs 55 crores to
    Pakistan, the payment of which was emphatically refused by the
    Government.... But this decision of the people's Government was reversed to
    suit the tune of Gandhiji's fast. It was evident to my mind that the force
    of public opinion was nothing but a trifle when compared with the leanings
    of Gandhiji favourable to Pakistan.

....In 1946 or thereabout, Muslim atrocities perpetrated on Hindus under the
    Government patronage of Surhawardy in Noakhali made our blood boil. Our
    shame and indignation knew no bounds when we saw that Gandhiji had come
    forward to shield that very Surhawardy and began to style him as 'Shaheed
    Saheb' - a martyr - even in his prayer meetings...

....Gandhiji's influence in the Congress first increased and then became
    supreme. His activities for public awakening were phenomenal in their
    intensity and were reinforced by the slogans of truth and non-violence which
    he ostentatiously paraded before the country... I could never conceive that
    an armed resistance to the aggressor is unjust... Ram killed Ravan in a
    tumultuous fight... Krishna killed Kansa to end his wickedness... In
    condemning Shivaji, Rana Pratap and Guru Govind as 'misguided patriots,'
    Gandhiji has merely exposed his self-conceit... Gandhiji was, paradoxically,
    a violent pacifist who brought untold calamities on the country in the name
    of truth and nonviolence, while Rana Pratap, Shivaji and the Guru will
    remain enshrined in the hearts of their countrymen forever...

....By 1919, Gandhiji had become desperate in his endeavours to get the
    Muslims to trust him and went from one absurd promise to another... He
    backed the Khilafat movement in this country and was able to enlist the full
    support of the National Congress in that policy... very soon the Moplah
    Rebellion showed that the Muslims had not the slightest idea of national
    unity... There followed a huge slaughter of Hindus... The British
    Government, entirely unmoved by the rebellion, suppressed it in a few months
    and left to Gandhiji the joy of his Hindu-Muslim Unity... British
    Imperialism emerged stronger, the Muslims became more fanatical, and the
    consequences were visited on the Hindus...

The accumulating provocation of 32 years, culminating in his last pro-Muslim
    fast, at last goaded me to the conclusion that the existence of Gandhiji
    should be brought to an end immediately... he developed a subjective
    mentality under which he alone was the final judge of what was right or
    wrong... Either Congress had to surrender its will to him and play second
    fiddle to all his eccentricity, whimsicality... or it had to carry on
    without him... He was the master brain guiding the civil disobedience
    movement... The movement may succeed or fail; it may bring untold disasters
    and political reverses, but that could make no difference to the Mahatma's
    infallibility... These childish inanities and obstinacies, coupled with a
    most severe austerity of life, ceaseless work and lofty character, made
    Gandhiji formidable and irresistible... In a position of such absolute
    irresponsibility, Gandhiji was guilty of blunder after blunder...

....The Mahatma even supported the separation of Sindh from the Bombay
    Presidency and threw the Hindus of Sindh to the communal wolves. Numerous
    riots took place in Karachi, Sukkur, Shikarpur and other places in which the
    Hindus were the only sufferers...

....From August 1946 onwards, the private armies of the Muslim League began
    a massacre of the Hindus... Hindu blood began to flow from Bengal to Karachi
    with mild reactions in the Deccan... The Interim government formed in
    September was sabotaged by its Muslim League members, but the more they
    became disloyal and treasonable to the government of which they were a part,
    the greater was Gandhi's infatuation for them...

....The Congress, which had boasted of its nationalism and socialism,
    secretly accepted Pakistan and abjectly surrendered to Jinnah. India was
    vivisected and one-third of the Indian territory became foreign land to
    us... This is what Gandhiji had achieved after 30 years of undisputed
    dictatorship, and this is what Congress party calls 'freedom'...

....One of the conditions imposed by Gandhiji for his breaking of the fast
    unto death related to the mosques in Delhi occupied by Hindu refugees. But
    when Hindus in Pakistan were subjected to violent attacks he did not so much
    as utter a single word to protest and censure the Pakistan government...

Gandhi is being referred to as the Father of the Nation. But if that is so,
    he had failed his paternal duty inasmuch as he has acted very treacherously
    to the nation by his consenting to the partitioning of it... The people of
    this country were eager and vehement in their opposition to Pakistan. But
    Gandhiji played false with the people...

....I shall be totally ruined, and the only thing I could expect from the
    people would be nothing but hatred... if I were to kill Gandhiji. But at the
    same time, I felt that Indian politics in the absence of Gandhiji would
    surely be proved practical, able to retaliate, and be powerful with armed
    forces. No doubt, my own future would be totally ruined, but the nation
    would be saved from the inroads of Pakistan...

....I do say that my shots were fired at the person whose policy and action
    had brought rack and ruin and destruction to millions of Hindus... There was
    no legal machinery by which such an offender could be brought to book, and
    for this reason I fired those fatal shots...

....I do not desire any mercy to be shown to me... I did fire shots at
    Gandhiji in open daylight. I did not make any attempt to run away; in fact I
    never entertained any idea of running away. I did not try to shoot myself...
    for, it was my ardent desire to give vent to my thoughts in an open Court.
    My confidence about the moral side of my action has not been shaken even by
    the criticism levelled of against it on all sides. I have no doubt, honest
    writers of history will weigh my act and find the true value thereof some
    day in future. "
    I was 15 years old when Partition of India took place. My late father Chaudhry Udham Nijjhar was Assistant Inspector of Schools and he was demoted to a teacher for not taking or passing on bribes. It was a blessing in disguise that he had to live in Montgomery and not touring in the villages with no safety net. He was a staunch supporter of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ohlayan and when we moved to Rohtak in 1951 or so, my father met many Jatts and tried to make them understand that we are one. I remember attending the anniversary of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ohlayan too.

Whilst in Pakistan, my father told our Mohammedan Jatts the mischief by the three Lalas, Lala Gandhi, Lala Tara Singh Malhotra Khatri and Lala Mohd. Ali Jinnah, a Babla Bhatia and told them to look after each other. They did. My father did write to Lala Gandhi to hold general elections for taking over the reigns of the country but he refused to do so that Jatts would invite the British back. The British hypocites wanted to see bloodshed toprove that freedom and partition was not a wise move by their leaders, the three Lalas.

However, the bloodshed was there and these three Hypocrite Lalas are responsible for the killing and no wonder Godse killed him.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Quote Originally Posted by nijjhar View Post
    I was 15 years old when Partition of India took place. My late father Chaudhry Udham Nijjhar was Assistant Inspector of Schools and he was demoted to a teacher for not taking or passing on bribes. It was a blessing in disguise that he had to live in Montgomery and not touring in the villages with no safety net. He was a staunch supporter of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ohlayan and when we moved to Rohtak in 1951 or so, my father met many Jatts and tried to make them understand that we are one. I remember attending the anniversary of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ohlayan too.

Whilst in Pakistan, my father told our Mohammedan Jatts the mischief by the three Lalas, Lala Gandhi, Lala Tara Singh Malhotra Khatri and Lala Mohd. Ali Jinnah, a Babla Bhatia and told them to look after each other. They did. My father did write to Lala Gandhi to hold general elections for taking over the reigns of the country but he refused to do so that Jatts would invite the British back. The British hypocites wanted to see bloodshed toprove that freedom and partition was not a wise move by their leaders, the three Lalas.

However, the bloodshed was there and these three Hypocrite Lalas are responsible for the killing and no wonder Godse killed him.
    Thanks sir for giving us the words of wisdom and showing us the truth of our partition. It was told to us by leaders who seek their benifit only but you yourself have seen and felt the pain of the moment. My regards to you.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Nathuram Godse'sSpeech At the trial

Assuming Godse's perception of Gandhi's role was right, he had no right to take his life. This was sheer madness,inhuman act. On merits Gandhi stands tall among the greats of the world of our times and has a place of honour among the greats of all times. The more we go ahead in time ,the more we would miss him. We can understand gandhi fully only when we ourselves become one.

Mahatma Aur Nathuram

Gandhi ji ek mahtma the , Aur ek aam aadami ke liye ye possible nahi ki wo unake view ko puri tarah samajh sake.Unaki souch aam insaan ki souch se bahoot pare thi.
    Nathurams ka sochana ye tha ki agar Muslims ko alag desh mil gaya hain phir unaka india me rahana allow nahi hona chahiye.Gandhi should not allowed them to be stay here in india. Agar us samay ki 'think tank' ne ye decide kar liya tha , and both the parties India & pakistan were aggred on that. Tab Mushalamano ko india me nahi rahane dena chahiye tha . agar us samay Nathuram aur aisha hi sochane wale dusare logo ki baat man li jati to , pichale 60 salo se Hindustan jo bugat raha hain wo nahi hota... hamari aadhi problems shirf us ek galat decision ke karan hain. Aaj wo hi decision Terrorism ke rup me hamare samane hain.
    Mujhe nahi lagta ki Gandhi ji ne aisha kisi rajnitik karan se kiya hoga, Wo tab bhi Hindhu Musalmano ko Bhai bhai ki tarah rahate aur ek dusare ko pyar karate dekhna chahte honge , Ghar ka koi bhi Bujurg Parivar ka batwara nahi chahta , wo ye hi chahta hain ki sab mil jul ke rahe aur progress kare.Lekin Practically ye possible nahi hain.
    Nathu ram ne Gandhi ji ko mara isake liye usaki desh bhakti per saq karna sahi nahi hain , usako laga ki Gandhi ji hi wo insaan hain jinake karan mushlman alag desh milane ke baad bhi is desh me rah sakate hain ,agar unako(gandhi ji) hata diya jaye to mushalmano ko bhi yaha se bagaya ja sakta hain.is souch me usaka koi niji swarth nahi tha. Aur aaj ke halat dekh kar lagta hain ki wo desh/samaj/dharm ki bhalai hi chahta tha, aur isake liye use jo sahi laga wo usane kiya.Ho sakta hain wo koi rasta bhi apana sakta tha, lekin usane sare option pe vichar karane ke baad hi aisha decision liya hoga.Per afsos wo jo chahta tha waisa nahi hua aur mushalman aaj bhi problem ke rup me hamare samane hain aur kuch salo ke baad ek aur alag desh mangane lagenge.
    GJ
    "Jindagi Jindadili Ka Naam Hain"

It's has been a real pain to see that how Gandhi was glorified and all other real freedom fighters were undermined during the course of freedom struggle and even in the independent india. Gandhi was merely a cunning politician who always overshadowed the efforts of other fighters. At times, when his popularity was dwindled down by real heroes like shaeed-e-azam bhagat singh and netaji, he took all means to evacuate his way. He was teh one who could have saved Bhagat singh. He was the one conspired against neta ji and compelled him to leave the party. On account of his love for his *** friend nehru, the country was divided and lacs of innocent were slaughtered. Even after that, he went on fasting to force gov. to reward crores of rupees to pakis and put the national interest on stake. I wonder how the ppl can befooled that India got independence due to gandhi. Most of the countries which were enslaved by Britain were freed in that decade. So better remeber teh unsung heroes of freedom struggle not the one who would get the special treatment even in the jail.
    Last edited by prashantacmet; August 31st, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    It's has been a real pain to see that how Gandhi was glorified and all other real freedom fighters were undermined during the course of freedom struggle and even in the independent india. Gandhi was merely a cunning politician who always overshadowed the efforts of other fighters. At times, when his popularity was dwindled down by real heroes like shaeed-e-azam bhagat singh and netaji, he took all means to evacuate his way. He was teh one who could have saved Bhagat singh. He was the one conspired against neta ji and compelled him to leave the party. On account of his love for his *** friend nehru, the country was divided and lacs of innocent were slaughtered. Even after that, he went on fasting to force gov. to reward crores of rupees to pakis and put the national interest on stake. I wonder how the ppl can befooled that India got independence due to gandhi. Most of the countries which were enslaved by Britain were freed in that decade. So better remeber teh unsung heroes of freedom struggle not the one who would get the special treatment even in the jail.
    100 % correct. We had forgotten real freedom fighters and worshiping power mongers, whose generations had been enjoying real fruits of independence.