Dr. B. C. Jat
Dr. B. C. Jat (Nitharwal) is resident of Vill & P.O.- Rampura Via- Jaitpura, tah - Chomu, District- Jaipur, Rajasthan. Presently, he is Lecturer in P.G. Department of Geography, Govt. P.G. College, Neem Ka Thana (Sikar) Raj., India -332713.
He did his M.A.(Geography) in 1996, M.Phil.(Geography) in 1997-98,Ph.D.Geography) in 1999 from University of Rajasthan,Jaipur, Rajasthan.
1."Medini Award 2004" from Ministry of Environment & Forest Govt. of India New Delhi for original works in Hindi on Subject relating to environmental aspects. It has been given for the book entitled "Resources & Environment".
2."Prithvi Vigyan award" from Ministry of Earth science, Govt. of India New Delhi. It has been given for the book entitled " Disaster management ".
List of Publications
1. Watershed Management (2000) – Pointer Publication, Jaipur
2. Water Management Science (2001) – Poionter Publication, Jaipur
3. Environmental Geography (2001) – Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur
4. Natural Disasters (2001) – Surabhi Publication, Jaipur
5. Man and Environment (2002) – Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur
6. Resources and Environment (2002) – Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur
7. History of Geographical Thought (2003) – Malik & Co. Jaipur
8. Human Geography (2003) – Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur
9. Geography of Resources (2004) – Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur
10. Environmental Studies (2004) – Panchsheel Prakashan Jaipur
11. Geomorphology (2004) – Rawat publication Jaipur
12. Geography of India (2005) – Panchseel prakashan Jaipur
13. Economic Geography (2005) – Panchseel Prakashan, Jaipur
14. Geography of water resources (2005) – Rawat Publication,Jaipur
15. Energy Resources Conservation (2006) – Ankit Publication Jaipur
16. Dictionary of geography (2007) – National publishing house
1. Application Of Remote Sensing And GIS To Water Resources Management, (2001) Proceeding Of National Seminar On Ground Water Management Strategies In Arid And Semi Arid Region By State Ground Water Department, Jaipur. 2 Assess of the level of Development through watershed programme - Annals of Rajasthan Geographical Association, Bhilwara.
3 Watershed Prioritization using Remote sensing and GIS Techniques - A case study of Bandal Watershed, Dehradun district, Uttaranchal, Journal of Science, HNB Garhwal University, Sri Nagar, Uttarakhand.
4 Agriculture extension programme in Rajasthan, journal of water and Land use management, Marudhara Academy-Jaipur vol.7 no. 1.
5 Greening through watershed management- A case study of Bhandarej watershed, Distt. - Dausa (Rajasthan), Journal of water and land use management, Marudhara Academy, Jaipur.vol.7 no. 1
6 Rainfall Runoff Modeling Of Bandal Watershed - A Remote Sensing And GIS Approach, Proceedings Of The National Seminar On Resource Appraisal, Techndogy Application And Environmental Challenges In Central Himalaya, Deptt. Of Geog. HNB Garhwal University Uttarakhand.
7 Natural Resources Mapping and Conservation through Remote Sensing and GIS PRATIBIMB, NATMO, KOLKATA.
8 Drought Management in Rajasthan, Proceeding of National Conference Organized By Department of Geography, Govt. College, Neeemkathana.
9 Environmental Management And Sustainable, Development Proceeding of National Conference Organized By Department of Geography, Govt. College, Neeemkathana.
(iii) National and International Seminar/Conference Attended and Research Paper Presented
1. Water Resources Management and Sustainable Development in Rajasthan : National Seminar on Environment on Natural Resources & Sustainable Development, Organized By Shri Bhawani Niketan Mahila Mahavidhyalaya, Jaipur, December, 18-19,2004.
2. Environmental Conservation and Sustainable Development, A – Case Study of Amer Tehsil, Jaipur Distt. Rajasthan – National Conference on Environment and Peace: Contemporary Concerns, Government Dungar College -Bikaner, September, 8-10, 2005.
3. Asses of the Level of Development through Watershed Programme-XXXIII RGA (Rajasthan Geographical Association) National Conference on Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development - Government College, Kota, Rajasthan, October, 15-17, 2005.
4. Drought Management and Sustainable Development in Rajasthan- National Conference on Environmental Degradation and Sustainable Development - Government College, Beawar, Rajasthan, Nov., 9-11, 2005.
5. Ecological Regeneration through Watershed Management – A Case Study of Shri Eklingath Watershed Udaipur Distt. Rajasthan, XXVII Indian Geography Congress of National Association of Geographers, India, Organized By Department of Geography and Geo-informatics Bangalore University Jnanbharti, Bangalore, Karnataka. December, 2-4, 2005.
6. Relation of Geography with History-National Seminar on Reconstruction of Cultural Aspects From Archaeological Remains – Govt. College Neemkathana, Sikar Rajasthan, September, 9-11.2006.
7. Ground Water Depletion and Management in Rajasthan XXXIV RGA (Rajasthan Geographical Association) National Conference on Environmental Conservation and Resources Management, Government Dungar College Bikaner, October 31-November 2, 2006.
8. Watershed Management In Rajasthan- A Strategy For Sustainable Development,XXVIII Indian Geography Congress of National Association of Geographers, India, Organized By Department of Geography Magadh University, BodhGaya, Bihar, India, November,10-12, 2006.
9. El- Nino Causes and It’s Impacts on Environment, National Conference On Environmental Management and Planning By Traditional Methods-Govt. College Ajmer, Rajasthan, December, 22-23, 2006.
10. Hotspots of Global Warming and These Disastrous Impacts – National Conference on Natural Hazards and Disaster Management Organized By Department Of Geography, Government College, Neemkathana, Rajasthan, February, 26-27, 2007.
11. Striking of Water Disasters A Challenge For 21st Century- National Conference on Natural Hazards and Disaster Management Organized By Department of Geography, Government College, Neemkathana, Rajasthan, February, 26-27, 2007.
12. Greening Through Watershed Management - A Case Study of Bhandarej, Dausa Distt. Rajasthan, International Seminar (International Geographical Union) On Biogeography and Biodiversity, Organized By Department of Geography HNB, Garhwal University, Srinagar, Garhwal, Uttrakhand India, May, 3-4, 2007.
Back to The Administrators