PDA

View Full Version : visiting DELHI

deepika
January 16th, 2004, 03:31 PM
i'll be visiting delhi within next 4-5 days.....as i don't stay there so i really don't know abt. the places to visit fon shopping so i request the people, who rare putting up in delhi and nearby places,to help me out.

rkumar
January 16th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Dear Deepika,

There are lots of nice markets and places of interest for tourism. I live in Delhi and will be here during the period you visit. Please let me know what all assistance you need. I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards
Rajendra

ajaynehra
January 17th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Hi Deepika

I wish I could be in Delhi that time, I came to US last week only. So , you can go for shopping to these places.

South Ex Mkt
Lajpat Central Mkt
GK II Mkt
Janpath Mkt + CP
Karol Bagh Mkt.
Shoppers' stop ghel gaon.

You can go to shopping malls at Gurgaon,

Metro Mall
DT - city Center
Big Bazar Sahara etc.

They all are good

Regards

AJAY NEHRA

pradeeprana
January 19th, 2004, 03:31 PM
hi,
please let me know what xactly u r looking for.if u want some specific places or just window shopping. i will try and help u.
warm regards
always
pradeep rana

deepika
January 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
thank you all for being for friendly and caring..........believe me i am so happy to get reply from you people.i really cann't express my feelings for you...what all i can say is ....THANK YOU SO MUCH...
deepika singhroha (Jan 16, 2004 05:01 a.m.):
i'll be visiting delhi within next 4-5 days.....as i don't stay there so i really don't know abt. the places to visit fon shopping so i request the people, who rare putting up in delhi and nearby places,to help me out.

kantasingh
January 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Dear Deepika,

I am in Delhi and live in Cantt. Please do let me know if you want to stay with me . I also happen to know a lot about Delhi especially shopping areas so no problem with that also.
Please contact me at 9811301315. Do get in touch even if you dont need my help.
love
kanta

dayvraj
July 28th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Why don't you plan a visit to Doon , sometime .We'll have a nice time .

Ok Ok I know I qualify for a rhetoric reply - "Dayvy why don't you plan to come to Chanfrancisco sometime .It aint that far from the dale."

jat1977
August 7th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Arre kah na diye is lichad ne nu majak mei bhi, choriyan ke aage pichey hi haandta phire yu. hafte pehle sonali singh ke peeche pad gaya tha, bechari ne site par aana hi band kar diya.

palsaniya
August 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
yeh deepika welcome to gurgaon!!!

i m also new at this place but ready to help u..by the way i hv seen some shoping centers at gurgaon are really nice..........sahara MOL etc..

rc

alka73
September 15th, 2004, 12:24 PM
hi deepika
i am from delhi n will love to help u out.get in touch sounds great!

rkumar
September 15th, 2004, 01:02 PM
alka chaudhary (Sep 15, 2004 02:54 a.m.):
hi deepika
i am from delhi n will love to help u out.get in touch at 25289750. sounds great!

Alka ji and Palsaniya ji ! please ek baar Deepika ji ki Delhi visits ki date to padh leti dhiyaan se.....Wo pata nahi kab ki wapas USA bhi chali gayeen hongee. Anyway, Deepika ji, dekho aapke kitne chahne wale hain...Aapka naam dekhkar dates tak dekhna bhool jate hain....LOL

Rajendra

ajaysinghbamel
September 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
R.C. Palsaniya (Aug 07, 2004 11:47 a.m.):

i m also new at this place but ready to help u..by the way i hv seen some shoping centers at gurgaon are really nice..........sahara MOL etc..

rc

RC yeh mol ke hai bhai.

naveen_chaudhary
September 17th, 2004, 09:39 AM
ajaysinghbamel (Sep 16, 2004 10:47 a.m.):

R.C. Palsaniya (Aug 07, 2004 11:47 a.m.):

rc

RC yeh mol ke hai bhai.

RC thya gaya .....LOL