PDA

View Full Version : If we had rewind button in life???

captmanjeet
September 23rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
one day i was thinking..what if our life had a rewind button ..well thats not possible and lets be fair... but if we had one..what all would we have changed in our lives!!

Well Here is mine .....

1. Wish i had learnt my multiplication tables properly..well thats bcos im still weak with those arithmetics.
2. Wish i had learnt some musical instrument when i was at school, cos my first crush at school was a gal who was good at it ...and.. i could have made a gr8 pair with her!
3. Wish i had goan for flying as it was my biggest passion till date and i know i wont able to make it now.wish i had worn an air force officers uniform rather then an army officers.
4. Wish i knew some more languages..reasons : more communications with different peaple(especially wonderful gals?) thinking aloud..what is their language called??? tagalog maybe
5. Wish i had paused my days of being a kid [hmm that comes to a pause button instead of a rewind]
6. Wish i could have learnt singing properly, so instead of a bathroom singer i would have become a 'indian idol' myself..rather then admiring abhijeet sawants talent and luck.
7. rewind each time i used a stupid line on a gal!! and failed ????

Well here i'm writing all these..but..surely these are not regrets..jus a thought..how my life would have been if all those wishes had happened! am happy the way i'm and where my life is!!!

So what would you have done..if life gave you a rewind button!!... share some hilarious stuff !!

capt manjeet

dahiyarules
September 23rd, 2005, 12:02 PM
Wished I hadnt gone for a ride on the train on the day of the senond half of my NDA exam. Damn, life would have been simpler and fun. Ab to daily ke daily lagee rehti hai. kabhi kuch tension, to kabhi kuch jhanjhat.

radhikachhillar
September 23rd, 2005, 12:52 PM
culd hv dn mny thngs.....cn't share.

jagmohan
September 23rd, 2005, 02:03 PM
Dear All,

Good Question.

But I wouldn't have changed a thing. Nothing at all. I have no regrets of any kind at this stage of my life. Even if there be some imperfections, they seem just right for me. The more I think about this matter, my view is only reinforced. Ye hota to wo hota karne se one misses out on the fun one has had.

I am sure members would come up with good arguments to prove the point otherwise.

Regards,

JS Malik

jasbirhooda
September 23rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
badi muskil se to 24 saal gujare hain.wo dobara repeat nahi karna chahtey.
:)
Bahut faltoo ka rattafication kiya hai,wo dubara padna nahi.:eek:
Instead i wish ,if i can forward it faster.

vikas0118
September 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
Yaar will u plz tell me how 2 start new post and thread.
waiting 4 ur reply

Vikas

captmanjeet
September 23rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
Yaar will u plz tell me how 2 start new post and thread.
waiting 4 ur reply

Vikas
Hi vikas
it is very simple first decide in which head u want to post the thread then go in to that section and top left corner of that section there is a box new thread written in it click into that.write ur thread and then post it.hope tis will help u
regards capt manjeet

haritta
September 23rd, 2005, 05:19 PM
Well life is as good as one makes it. So why even think of moving the clock back. Because if you have not enjoyed life then moving the clock is not going to help either. So be happy and keep smiling tensions are part of life and if you just smile them away they will never be with you.
Ha Bhai Col. Bua kee mucch hoti to phofa kahlati. And i am with you no regrets in life. If you feel any regrets then dont do things that make you feel that way.

Baljit

devdahiya
September 23rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
Bhai Manjeet beshak chabbi haath mei aa jya uss ghadi ki..........Katti haath nahi lauun talli kei.ND thhe pachhle din...chahe jisse bhi thhe.

LIVE LIFE AS THERE WILL BE NO TOMMOROW AND AS PAST HAD BEEN ALL ROSES.