PDA

View Full Version : LLB in Hindi or English??

deshi-jat
September 26th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Let me know somebody have experience/idea about the LLB course from MDU. My dilemma is which medium to choose; Hindi or English?? Does it matter in long term?? With many thanks in advance.

deshi-jat
October 6th, 2005, 09:07 AM
seems there is not a single lawyer on jatland:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

captmanjeet
October 6th, 2005, 10:52 AM
hi
there are few lawyers on jatland to comment on the issue.Regarding my personnel view i would like u to take english as a medium.actually this entirely depends on u, this also depends on the place u wanna practice.I have not seen a sigle lawyer who practices in high court and above plead there cases in hindi so if u really look forward to work in high court or above then u should take english as a medium or else it will be good enough in hindi for practice in session court.
capt manjeet

vivek_kadyan
December 1st, 2005, 01:03 PM
hi krishan,
as u asked for the medium to b preferred for LLB,i would personally advise u that u should go for english medium.reason being that that mode of drafting and language of communication is strictly english at High Court and Supereme Court.and even u can get agood positive edge at distt. court level whereever you practice.
anyway it is as per ur convinence.
if u need any other help regarding LLB,i m ready to help u.
Vivek Kadyan,
pursuing LLB Currently from
fACULTY OF LAW,DELHI UNIVERSITY.

anildabas1701
December 1st, 2005, 02:20 PM
well my friend sachin rana, a jat bhai is doing llb from mdu,rohtak.............
he is in final year and you can contact him at +919315473499