PDA

View Full Version : Australia Anyone?

vjanu
February 24th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Hello friends,
one of my friends is going to Australia to study
in Melbourne at Deakin University. She does not know many people in Australia and it would be really great if she could get to know some people there.

If you are in or around Melbourne, please provide me some contact info so that my friend can contact you there.

The university takes care of everything, so perhaps nothing would be needed, but I am worried for my friend who is going abroad for the first time - and for a long duration.

Thanks!

Vivek Janu

scsheorayan
February 24th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Vivek,

Don't worry. There are quite a few students there. If she would like to meet Indian families there please ask her to email me.

vjanu
February 26th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Thanks a lot!

I took your e-mail id and contact details from your homepage. I hope they are updated with the latest information.

Please provide me with the updated information if the homepage is not updated.

Thanks again!

Regards,

--
Vivek

scsheorayan
February 26th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Contact details should be OK will update when a catch a few breadths. In the mean time you are welcome to contact me through yahoo i.e.
scsheorayan@yahoo.com

ajaydahiya
February 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Hi,

I am in melbourne for the last 1 year.doing my studies.u can contact me at ajaydahiya@indiatimes.com.

bye
Ajay

Vivek Janu (Feb 23, 2004 04:14 p.m.):
Hello friends,
one of my friends is going to Australia to study
in Melbourne at Deakin University. She does not know many people in Australia and it would be really great if she could get to know some people there.

If you are in or around Melbourne, please provide me some contact info so that my friend can contact you there.

The university takes care of everything, so perhaps nothing would be needed, but I am worried for my friend who is going abroad for the first time - and for a long duration.

Thanks!

Vivek Janu

amanpoonia
February 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
hey i know there ia one guy from delhi living in melbourne. he just inished his studis n got PR. i just met him few days back.
his name is ROHIT GULIA. u can have his contact details from members area of jatland.
if ur fren needs any help in sydney she can contact me on pooniaaman@yahoo.com.au or 0413290944. i hope she wount have any prob
cheers
aMaN

guliya
April 7th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Hi Fellas
I am in melbourne, finished my MBA in dec 2003. You are most welcome to contact me for any information.
Rohit Guliya
www.helloindia.com.au