PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot for helping me a lot during my USA Trip(March 13,2004 to April 5,2004)

dahbal
April 12th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I am really very thankful to following persons in New Jersey and California(LA) who helped me a lots during my USA trip(March 13,2004 to April 5,2004). They gave me a lots of respect and treat me as their own younger brother.

(1) Mr Baljit Singh (Virgenia)

Thanks a lot Baljit Bhaisahab.
He helped me a lot and gave me the contact no of Jats who are living in New Jersey. Also he provided me a lots of information about nice places and other important things during this USA trip.

(2) Mr Ashok Rathee (New Jersey)

Thanks a lot for helping me Ashok Bhaisahab.

He picked me from my hotel and showed me New York city.He took me in his own car all the places and drop me at home of Mr Kulbhushan. Also he called me many times.

(3) Mr Kulbhushan Phoughat & his family (New Jersey)

Thank you very much for helping me bhaisahab.

He called me many times and provide me information about things,places in New Jersey and New York. Also we had lunch & enjoyed at his home. Also he dropped me at my hotel.

(4) Mr Brij(New Jersey)

Dear Sir, thanks a lot.

He called me and helped me a lot .Also give me all information about famous streets and places of New York city.

(5) Nitin Dahiya(New Jersey)

Thanks, Nitin Bhai.

Nitin also helped me a lot and give me few valuable information about New York city.

(6) Narender Rana (New York)

I am very thankful to Narender Rana.He came to me and met me in Hotel. Then we went for dinear and enjoyed.

(7) Ranvir Singh Dalal(Philadelphia)

Thanks Ranvir Bhaisahab.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.Asked me for anytimes of help which I need.

(8) Neeraj Vedwan(New Jersey)

Thanks Neeraj bhai.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.

(9) Anuradha (Nebraska)

Hi Anu, Thanks a lot for helping me.

Anu called me after reaching LA and also helped me about few things. She shifted from LA to Nebraska on March 22,2004.

Also I am very thanksful to few more jat bhai & their familes to whom I met in LA who are relatives and friends of My brother.

I really enjoyed this first US trip. Everything was new for me. I visited many places New Jersey,New York City,LA,San Diego, Sea World,DisneyLand,Colorodo Bridge etc.

Again thanks a lot for helping me a lot during this USA trip.

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

alkesh
April 13th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Unfortunately we missed you! We were there in LA that weekend visiting someone, but couldn't get in touch with you and your brother. May be next time.

haritta
April 13th, 2004, 08:09 AM
thanks Balraj but i am in state of georgia. not virginia as u have mentioned. and am glad that u had wonderful time in usa. looking forward to see u when u come next to usa.

baljit

dahbal
April 13th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Dear Sir,

Thanks for message. I didn't have your contact no otherwise I'll call you. Do you know my brother Ajmer Singh?

Surely we'll meet next if I'll get the chance.

-Balraj Dahiya

Choudhary (Apr 12, 2004 05:11 p.m.):
Unfortunately we missed you! We were there in LA that weekend visiting someone, but couldn't get in touch with you and your brother. May be next time.

dahbal
April 13th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Baljit Bhaisahab,

Sorry actually I forgot georgia. Also you told me when I was in USA.
Thanks for so much caring. I hope that we'll meet soon.

Regards,
Balraj

Baljit Singh (Apr 12, 2004 10:39 p.m.):
thanks Balraj but i am in state of georgia. not virginia as u have mentioned. and am glad that u had wonderful time in usa. looking forward to see u when u come next to usa.

baljit

dahbal
April 13th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Hi All,

Sorry I forgot to add one more jat bhai's name in the list.

(10) Mr A.S Sandhu (Chicago)

Thanks Anoop Bhaisahab.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.Asked me for anytimes of help which I need.Also he encouraged me and provide me guidelines regarding PR Canada Immigration.

Again thanks a lot.

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Balraj Dahiya (Apr 12, 2004 02:48 a.m.):
I am really very thankful to following persons in New Jersey and California(LA) who helped me a lots during my USA trip(March 13,2004 to April 5,2004). They gave me a lots of respect and treat me as their own younger brother.

(1) Mr Baljit Singh (Virgenia)

Thanks a lot Baljit Bhaisahab.
He helped me a lot and gave me the contact no of Jats who are living in New Jersey. Also he provided me a lots of information about nice places and other important things during this USA trip.

(2) Mr Ashok Rathee (New Jersey)

Thanks a lot for helping me Ashok Bhaisahab.

He picked me from my hotel and showed me New York city.He took me in his own car all the places and drop me at home of Mr Kulbhushan. Also he called me many times.

(3) Mr Kulbhushan Phoughat & his family (New Jersey)

He called me many times and provide me information about things,places in New Jersey and New York. Also we had lunch & enjoyed at his home. Also he dropped me at my hotel.

(4) Mr Brij(New Jersey)

Dear Sir, thanks a lot.

He called me and helped me a lot .Also give me all information about famous streets and places of New York city.

(5) Nitin Dahiya(New Jersey)

Thanks, Nitin Bhai.

Nitin also helped me a lot and give me few valuable information about New York city.

(6) Narender Rana (New York)

I am very thankful to Narender Rana.He came to me and met me in Hotel. Then we went for dinear and enjoyed.

(7) Ranvir Singh Dalal(Philadelphia)

Thanks Ranvir Bhaisahab.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.Asked me for anytimes of help which I need.

(8) Neeraj Vedwan(New Jersey)

Thanks Neeraj bhai.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.

(9) Anuradha (Nebraska)

Hi Anu, Thanks a lot for helping me.

Anu called me after reaching LA and also helped me about few things. She shifted from LA to Nebraska on March 22,2004.

Also I am very thanksful to few more jat bhai & their familes to whom I met in LA who are relatives and friends of My brother.

I really enjoyed this first US trip. Everything was new for me. I visited many places New Jersey,New York City,LA,San Diego, Sea World,DisneyLand,Colorodo Bridge etc.

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

sindhu
April 13th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Hi Balraj,

Thanks. It was my pleasure. I was little far from New York, so could not see you personally.

I am gald that you enjoyed your trip. See you soon next time.

Sindhu

[quote]Balraj Dahiya (Apr 13, 2004 12:03 a.m.):
Hi All,

Sorry I forgot to add one more jat bhai's name in the list.

(10) Mr A.S Sandhu (Chicago)

Thanks Anoop Bhaisahab.

He called me at hotel and provide me information about New Jersey and New York.Asked me for anytimes of help which I need.Also he encouraged me and provide me guidelines regarding PR Canada Immigration.

Again thanks a lot.

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

phogat1
May 8th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Dear Balraj,
It was a pleasure to have you with us. Although your visit was short but it's nice to have people from back home now & then. By the way, you spelt my last name wrong. The name actually goes as ---- Kul Bhushan Phogat.
See you soon & untill then best of luck.
Phogat

================================================== ========

Mr Kulbhushan Phoughat & his family (New Jersey)

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya[/quote]

nitiz
May 13th, 2004, 10:28 PM
hay...!!

Don't get idea why you had posted this....What you wanna show...??...You had thanked them with personal mails...Complete irrelevant ....
Bye
Niti'z

anilkc
May 14th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Mrs Niti, whats wrong in thanking publicly?

dahbal
May 14th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Hello Kul Bhushan Bhaisahab,

Thanks for nice reply.

Sorry for wrong spelling of your last name.I'll take care of it in future.

One more good news I am coming to US again.I got work permit visa yesterday for next years.

Regards,
Balraj

K Phogat (May 08, 2004 12:08 p.m.):
Dear Balraj,
It was a pleasure to have you with us. Although your visit was short but it's nice to have people from back home now & then. By the way, you spelt my last name wrong. The name actually goes as ---- Kul Bhushan Phogat.
See you soon & untill then best of luck.
Phogat

================================================== ========

Mr Kulbhushan Phoughat & his family (New Jersey)

With Warm Regards,
Balraj Dahiya[/quote]

dahbal
May 14th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Hi Niti,

Please don't get irritate.I don't know the mail-id's of each persons who called me and helped me there.
What is irrelevant in thanking publically?Tell me please.

Regards,
Balraj

Mrs Niti (May 13, 2004 12:58 p.m.):
hay...!!

Don't get idea why you had posted this....What you wanna show...??...You had thanked them with personal mails...Complete irrelevant ....
Bye
Niti'z

nitiz
May 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hello..!!
B Dahiya,
There is nothing wrongs in thanking publically if some one had done very great job that is relevant to masses at large ....and these being your personal issue .....I don't find any reason to put here...I wish moderator should think about ....as by these irrelvant thanks giving message this site will lost its very puropse...
I know this you have to take with pinch of salt....
Thats it...
Niti'z

anilkc
May 14th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Balraj ji,
aapko e-mail janne ki zaroorat nahi hai. U can use this forum to send emails and private messages. But dont do that. Thank everybody publically. At least now I know who is in US and who are the "good" ppl to contact when u are here.
Any way where in US r u going to this time?
cheers

palsaniya
May 15th, 2004, 12:55 AM
hay mrs niti ..whats wrong in thanking publicly?

First u tell us howmany posts have you posted after become a member of jatland... since a long time???only 15 na...........so i think you hv much better experience @ what kind of messages hv to post....but before answer you hv to look at ur posts..???sounds crazy na..??? ..:)..

Mrs Niti (May 14, 2004 05:42 a.m.):
Hello..!!
B Dahiya,
There is nothing wrongs in thanking publically if some one had done very great job that is relevant to masses at large ....and these being your personal issue .....I don't find any reason to put here...I wish moderator should think about ....as by these irrelvant thanks giving message this site will lost its very puropse...
I know this you have to take with pinch of salt....
Thats it...
Niti'z

rahul_malik23
May 15th, 2004, 05:49 AM
Hi Nitiji,

I don't see any harm in thanking publically. If someone feels reading it, then read it otherwise just ignore it.

However from such posts we atleast know who all are there in US. Today it might be irrelevant to some of us. But someday it can be quite useful also.

regards,
Rahul

dahbal
May 15th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Hi Everybody!!

Thanks Nitiji,Anil,Rahul and R.C. Bhai for nice responses.

Basically my aim was not to irritate any member here. I am not saying that other jat people are not helping there.I have the contact no. of these peoples which someone told me are very helping person.And they are really helping person.
I thanked them publically because they helped me a lot and if anyone of you'll goto New Jersey or New York then you can contact them.They will definately help you.They treated me as their own younger brother and provide me information about that area,grocery store and other nice visiting places.

Second may be some of them are not the member of jatland but they read the messages. You can get the contact no from me if anyone of you need.

I'll goto New Jersey and New York and will meet these peoples again.

I am sorry if anybody mind or feel down due to my this message.

Regards,
Balraj

dsmolurd
May 16th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Personally I'd agree with Mrs Niti on this.

Lekin Koi baat na. Kay faasi aaa gee. Publicly likh dee tae kunsa
chaala paat ga. Fikar na kar. Nu-eh likhta raha kar. Ghunee sorry-
worry karan ki jaroorat na sae Jatan mein.

Sawaad leye jaa....