PDA

View Full Version : famous Jat personalities

s_katewa
October 7th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I know these popular personalities in our community .I am not adding up my name in the list to pay respect towards all these real time heroes.I fyou have any name excpet urs please let us know-
Baldev Ram Mirdha,Balram Jakhar ,Bhim Singh Dahiya ,Bhupinder Singh Hooda
Captain Bhagwan Singh ,Captain Dilip Singh Ahalawat ,Chaudhari Kumbharam Arya,Choudhary Charan Singh[4],Chaudhary Rafiq Tarar (Former Pakistan President),Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain (Former Pakistan PM),Chaudhary Pervez Elahi (Current Pakistan Punjab CM) ,Chaudhari Devi Lal,Ch Ranbir Singh Hooda
Colonel Hoshiar Singh,PVC[5] ,Daulatram Saran ,Dhanna Bhagat ,Dr Raja Nadeem Sajjad Khinger ,Dr. Sarup Singh ,Gyan Prakash Pilania ,Justice Mahavir Singh, Raja Nahar Singh of Ballabhgarh, Kunwar Natwar Singh
Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana ,Maharaja Suraj Mal ,Maharani Kishori ,Mahendra Singh Tikait ,Nathuram Mirdha ,Pahalwan Dara Singh ,Raja Mahendra Pratap
Ravi Baswani (original family name Baswan) ,General Saeed Wahla
Suraj Sirohi ,Sir Chhotu Ram ,Swami Keshwanand ,Swami Omamnand
Swaran Singh (Purewal) ,Thakur Deshraj ,Veer Teja ,Chaudhary Tara Chand I.P.S. ,Kapil DEV,Dharmendra,Sunny Deol and of course Mallika Sherawat and randip hudda,Virender Sehwag, Ashish Nehra, Ch. Changi Ram, Satpal,Mahima Choudhary,Major Shaitan Singh, Brig, Hoshiyar Singh, MVC (Raj Rif) and Brig Hoshiyar Singh,R.S.Sirohi,Chuna Ram Jat

sumitdaheya
October 7th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Kapil Dev is not a jat. Virender Sehwag, Ashish Nehra are. Dara Singh is WWF style fake wrestler. It would have been good if you had put the name of real wrestlers like Ch. Chandgi Ram, Satpal and several others. Mahima Chaudhary is another bollywood heroine.

s_katewa
October 7th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Hi i have added the names told by sumit.........any other addition in the list..but still i have doubt about Kapil Dev..whether he is Jat or Not!!!!

vijayopt
October 7th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I have taken my education from IIT in the field of Optics..... I think we can add one more famous personality from JAT community..... The name of the persons is "Rajpal Singh Sirohi", Formar Director of IIT Delhi and a well known international personality in Optics community.

Hope some of you may know him....

Best Regards
Vijay

dahiyarules
October 7th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Add Pervez Musharraff. Hes a Delhi Jat.

gaganjat
October 7th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Add Nawaz sharif and George W.bush they r Haryana Jat.

Add Pervez Musharraff. Hes a Delhi Jat.

dahiyarules
October 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM
hahahaha !

Gagan ! where were you for all these days, dude? see, you gave me my morning burst of laughter.

By the way, Musharraff is really a Jat. I didnt make that up.

gaganjat
October 7th, 2005, 01:48 PM
sumit bire ,changi gaal kitti !

raj2rif
October 7th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Chuna Ram Jat: he was the one who troubled Aurangjeb the most and looted all his tax collections while transferring from Agra to Delhi.
Another person is Justice D.S. Teotia who was the Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High court.
There are numerous soldiers who had won PVC and MVC for their gallentry in the battle making the supreme sacrifice. Major Shaitan Singh, Brig, Hoshiyar Singh, MVC (Raj Rif) and Brig Hoshiyar Singh, PVC (Grenadiers) The list of brave soldiers is a long one.
Kapil Dev is not a Jat that is for sure. However Sanjay Bangar also represented India in the last world cup of Cricket. Nb Sub Jagbir Singh Teotia also won the Delhi Open Marathon and represented India in Commonwealth games. Sub Chand Ram was the national team captain that won Silver Medal in 1974 Tehran Asian Games.

hamendra
October 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I have taken my education from IIT in the field of Optics..... I think we can add one more famous personality from JAT community..... The name of the persons is "Rajpal Singh Sirohi", Formar Director of IIT Delhi and a well known international personality in Optics community.

Hope some of you may know him....

Best Regards
Vijay
Vijay Raj,

I know R.S. Sirohi very well. He used to be the IIT Delhi Director, now the VC of any of the University in Madhya Pradesh.

He is well known personality at international level in optics.

Thanks & Regards,
Ham

swaty
October 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
u must add Chaudhary Bharat Singh, Ex M.P. Outer Delhi Who has been star in ythe delhi politics. a very very honest man in the indian politics. so if Bhupender Hooda and devi lal are in the list of heroes then so should Ch. Bharat Singh.

vinodks
October 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM
And Condoleezza too is Jatni... dude, we had similar thread few months back where we had a very exhaustive list and discussion on it, why are we redoing it all over again? interested could go to archives and find out... kuchh kaam ki baat karo yaar...

vinod

s_katewa
October 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Vinod...I don't think i am rolling it again..it didn't find any thread yaar..Anyways this time i will try to keep a full database of that..Haan if u can manage to be her a very strong relationship with ____!!!we can add up her name also..
Yes R.S.Sirohi is popular and this is now VC of Barkatullah University,M.P.
Swaty we cann't add all the politican..should i take the the MPs and MLAsof rajashtan also in this list..U know that MP as he represtend delhi but how popular he is out of the state!!!!!

jitendershooda
October 8th, 2005, 03:33 PM
u must add Chaudhary Bharat Singh, Ex M.P. Outer Delhi Who has been star in ythe delhi politics. a very very honest man in the indian politics. so if Bhupender Hooda and devi lal are in the list of heroes then so should Ch. Bharat Singh.

Swaty can you put some light on the life of Chaudhary Bharat Singh. I know about only Bhai Bharat Singh Shokeen(bharte) from dichaon village who has contested last election from outer delhi on INLD ticket.

swaty
October 8th, 2005, 04:36 PM
yes he isthe same bhai bharat singh shokeen but he is not from Dichaon village but from Nilothi and yes he did contest the M.P.Elections from outer delhi as a Congress Candidate.I will post a detail of hislife very soon.

s_katewa ji, he is famous in Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan adn gujrat. moreoevr he is not just anther politician rather known for his honesty and simplicity. the outer delhi calls him the Gandhi of the present age. There are people who actually have is photograph in their mandirs at home. i have seen it with my own eyes.

vijayopt
October 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Vijay Raj,

I know R.S. Sirohi very well. He used to be the IIT Delhi Director, now the VC of any of the University in Madhya Pradesh.

He is well known personality at international level in optics.

Thanks & Regards,
Ham

Dear Ham,

Prof. R.S Sirohi is now the VC of Bhopal University Bhopal.

Regards
Vijay

jitendershooda
October 10th, 2005, 09:18 PM
yes he isthe same bhai bharat singh shokeen but he is not from Dichaon village but from Nilothi and yes he did contest the M.P.Elections from outer delhi as a Congress Candidate.I will post a detail of hislife very soon.

s_katewa ji, he is famous in Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan adn gujrat. moreoevr he is not just anther politician rather known for his honesty and simplicity. the outer delhi calls him the Gandhi of the present age. There are people who actually have is photograph in their mandirs at home. i have seen it with my own eyes.

Na swaty i think we both are refering to two different persons ...Bharte that I had been talking is from Dichaon village and he has contested last election on INLD ticket. He is only 35 years of age and not that much popular.

Yes it will be nice of you, to post details about the life of Bharat Singh.

aloksangwan
October 10th, 2005, 10:15 PM
There is one more senior politician from congress party whose name deserves to be in the list of famous jats.
His name is Ch.Shish Ram Ola, who is at present a Cabinet minister(Minister for Mines) and hails from Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. the gentleman is having his fourth inning i believe in parliament as Member Parliament.He played important role for getting the reservation to Jats in Central Government jobs and credit goes to this man due to which the number of Jats is increasing in civil services and other fields. During the time of Sh.H.D.Devegoda,the than Prime Minister of India he got it done.He was Cabinet minister earlier also.He is also running one of the biggest educational institution for girls and women at a small town,aradavta near jhunjhunu in rajasthan.
May i suggest that a list be prepared category wise where the name of famous and respectable Jats be added.It may include JAT LEADERS OR POLITICIANS, JAT RULERS OR WARRIORS,JAT SOLDIERS FROM ARMY,SENIOR JAT BUREAUCRATS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICERS, RENOWNED JAT BUSINESS ENTERPRENEURS,FAMOUS SPORTS PERSONS,NRI'S WHO ARE DOING WELL ABROAD,AND ALSO SENIOR PERSON IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTERS, to name a few. this way we can keep a record of popular personalities and can continue to add the names by our esteemed members.

i hope the same can be considered by appropriate people.

I know these popular personalities in our community .I am not adding up my name in the list to pay respect towards all these real time heroes.I fyou have any name excpet urs please let us know-
Captain Bhagwan Singh ,Captain Dilip Singh Ahalawat ,Chaudhari Kumbharam Arya,Choudhary Charan Singh[4],Chaudhary Rafiq Tarar (Former Pakistan President),Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain (Former Pakistan PM),Chaudhary Pervez Elahi (Current Pakistan Punjab CM) ,Chaudhari Devi Lal,Ch Ranbir Singh Hooda
Colonel Hoshiar Singh,PVC[5] ,Daulatram Saran ,Dhanna Bhagat ,Dr Raja Nadeem Sajjad Khinger ,Dr. Sarup Singh ,Gyan Prakash Pilania ,Justice Mahavir Singh, Raja Nahar Singh of Ballabhgarh, Kunwar Natwar Singh
Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana ,Maharaja Suraj Mal ,Maharani Kishori ,Mahendra Singh Tikait ,Nathuram Mirdha ,Pahalwan Dara Singh ,Raja Mahendra Pratap
Swaran Singh (Purewal) ,Thakur Deshraj ,Veer Teja ,Chaudhary Tara Chand I.P.S. ,Kapil DEV,Dharmendra,Sunny Deol and of course Mallika Sherawat and randip hudda,Virender Sehwag, Ashish Nehra, Ch. Changi Ram, Satpal,Mahima Choudhary,Major Shaitan Singh, Brig, Hoshiyar Singh, MVC (Raj Rif) and Brig Hoshiyar Singh,R.S.Sirohi,Chuna Ram Jat

arvind_tomar
November 20th, 2006, 05:30 PM
i was browsing through the people section and came across about Leader section(Leading Jats who have left a mark and made us all proud). The information provided about Chaudhary Ajit Singh is not in very good spirit( he is a rolling stone did not do anything for jats). First of all
if he has not done anything for jats his name should not be there or please do not do bad mouthing about our leader. we jats from baraut areahave a very centimental realtionship with the family of Chaudhary Ajit Singh.

if somebody really want to know what Ajit singh did for communiity please come Baraut and ask people out ther then you will come to know what Ajit did for Jats . same holds true for Bhoopinder Singh Hooda if somebody is sitting in baraut, he can very easily talks, Bhupinder Hodda did not do anything for jats. becose that person belongs to UP and not aware what kind of things Hodda is doing for Jats in Haryana. I would request atleast if you are putting information about somebody please put in a right spirit.

netrapalsingh
November 22nd, 2006, 05:41 PM

kateva jee ek naam mai bhee jodna chahta hoo

Maha Singh Rao:-

kuch mahine pahale jinhe kusty ke liye gurudronacharya award
diya gaya ye chidawa dist-jhunjhunu (rajasthan) ke hai wor chidawa
college ke student rahchuke hai. aaj guruhanumaan ka akhada unhone
hee sambhal rakha hai. mujhe khushee hai kee ham dono ek hee
collge ke student the.

netra..................