PDA

View Full Version : BAD vs GOOD COMPANY

devdahiya
October 8th, 2005, 07:56 PM
How can one know,whether the company he/she keeps is good or bad? This question may sound easy but to know the difference is really tough ask. As per me the company which gives us peace of mind,encouragement to do well,protects us from hatred,help us gain confidence,motivates us to be positive and kind and which guides us to ultimate bliss and happiness is a good company.On the other hand, the company which gives us ferverishness,greed,lust,jealousy,anger,selfishnes s,sleeplessness and fear is a bad company. Hence it is very important to understand the truth before we keep a company. More views from worthy members will allow us to be wiser in long run.

s.n.dangi
October 9th, 2005, 01:41 AM
we have international call centre in india, any jat brother wish to give us USA prosess to me pl. contact us at satyadangi@yahoo.co.in my cusion brother Mr. J. S. Dangi in canada in ambassy of india.

any Usa, Canada based person is intrested to outsource us in telemarketing ptojects.

thanks
satya dangi

spdeshwal
October 10th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Satya bhai,

You have put your post under wrong thread/forum

Dahiyaji,

There can be various aspect of companionship.

A company can be voluntary or compulsory.

a company can be domestic, social or professional.

a company at home, at school, at college, at university, at work, at a sports or social club.

Therefore, choosing a companion may be easy but not the company.

I may not find any fault with the definations of good or bad company.
But, is it that simple to choose or not to choose a company?

I believe that a person of strong character not only can save himself/herself from bad influence of a companion but also can bring changes in the attitude of the companion without hurting his/her feelings.

devdahiya
October 10th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Satya bhai,

You have put your post under wrong thread/forum

Dahiyaji,

There can be various aspect of companionship.

A company can be voluntary or compulsory.

a company can be domestic, social or professional.

a company at home, at school, at college, at university, at work, at a sports or social club.

Therefore, choosing a companion may be easy but not the company.

I may not find any fault with the definations of good or bad company.
But, is it that simple to choose or not to choose a company?

I believe that a person of strong character not only can save himself/herself from bad influence of a companion but also can bring changes in the attitude of the companion without hurting his/her feelings.

Steypal ji,

Apne man mandir ka sahi hona jaroori hai.I agree with you that an ideal company is impossible to find but what i meant by this post was that one can be a little cautious while dealing with live wires [human beings]. I feel it should help a little. I agree with your last lines completely. Thanx for the inputs please.