PDA

View Full Version : Save your ISD bills

sanjay22dahiya
October 13th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Hi all

Most of you might be aware of "skype" software which is internet telephony software & can be used to talk over long distances & save your telephone bills at the same time.

All you need to have is internet connections at both ends.The size of the exe file is too largewhich cannot be attached here,if anyone is interested to use this software mail me at sanjay.dahiya@infovisiongroup.com.

Thanks

dahiyarules
October 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Yaar Sanjay!

The day my mother will learn how to use a computer, I will feed 10000 poor children. hehehe. I know its never happening. My brother who is in the Navy, uses it when he is sailing. I hardly feel the differnece until he tells me that hes on skype. Its a great service.

AT&T provides the telephone services on the ship. It depends where you are calling from. He ones told me that is he is calling from the Gulf (IRAQ, Qatar etc) its a few dollars per minute. Now thats a rip off bro. So yeah, you are right, it saves a lot on bills.

sandeepsomu
March 23rd, 2006, 07:10 PM
please visit voipcheap.co.uk and voipstunty to make unlimited free calls to whole europe, australia and USA alongwith canada.
i hope it will save lots of money especially those indians who are living abroad

rajeshrathee
March 23rd, 2006, 08:01 PM
I am also using this software for last 6 months and found it compatible. On average i am chatting 2 hours daily with my near and dear ones.

suneet_rana
March 23rd, 2006, 10:36 PM
Hi,

I have also used it. it is wonderful.
:)

sumitpawar
March 23rd, 2006, 11:21 PM
I am also using this software for last 6 months and found it compatible. On average i am chatting 2 hours daily with my near and dear ones.

bhaiya tell me na my girlfriend wud be happy to knw that:D:D

baliyansachin
March 24th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Hi all,

There is a new ip telephony software available at www.voifi.com (http://www.voifi.com) through which pc to pc calls can be made. All u need is just to create id on it.

smalik
March 24th, 2006, 05:32 AM
please visit voipcheap.co.uk and voipstunty to make unlimited free calls to whole europe, australia and USA alongwith canada.
i hope it will save lots of money especially those indians who are living abroad
Thanks for this!!
Yes I can make local Australia calls free (but fr one minute!)
But
I could nt make calls on Aussi Cell
Please do advise how much one pence is equal to in Rs/USD and
What is cheapest mode to communicate Indian landline phones
Thanks

fool4love
March 24th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks for this!!
But
Thanks

yeah i'm having the same problem.. calling australia! ... any trick to it..?

cooljat
March 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM
try this --

http://www.voipstunt.com/en/index.html

rock on
Jit

scsheorayan
March 24th, 2006, 04:57 PM
It is also possible to voice chat on google and yahoo messenger. I am not sure of the quality with other websites but Google talk is quite good.

smalik
March 25th, 2006, 10:10 AM
It is also possible to voice chat on google and yahoo messenger. I am not sure of the quality with other websites but Google talk is quite good.
PC to PC chat is good on google and skype. Please advise PC to landline calls

fool4love
March 25th, 2006, 10:21 AM
try this --

rock on
Jit

same as voifi...:mad:

smalik
March 25th, 2006, 12:39 PM
try this --

rock on
Jit

No Advantage over previous one
Its for One minute only

sandeepsomu
May 1st, 2006, 04:45 AM
You have to subscribe their services.. in Uk i have paid around 5 pounds and can call unlimited anywhere in europe, australia , US and canada along with some useless countires like japan and china whenever i never called. i could have given my user name and password but one user name can be used from one IP only

Thanks for this!!
But
Thanks