PDA

View Full Version : Any Jat girls in Boston area?

lc
June 22nd, 2004, 03:01 AM
Are there any Jat girls in Boston area? One of my friend (a girl) is going to US next month, would like to know a few people. Please give your contact if possible.
Thanks

rkumar
June 22nd, 2004, 12:17 PM
Hi,

Would you mind telling us what LC means in your ID? May be if you have your full name as your ID, that will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Rajendra

danarambeerda
June 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
mere khayal se ye "LC" ladkiyon pe line maarne wala lagta hai......

lc
June 22nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
My name is Lalitha Chaudhari. I am not a guy so you do not have to worry about me being behind girls. Matter of fact, I am some one who is facing one of the very hard times in my life because of a guy; I should say, a JAT. Sorry, I do not mean to offend any one over here.
If any one is familiar with Boston area, especially, single girls who could help my friend, I would appreciate. Help here means, only a moral support and some courageus words when needed.
Thanks,
LC

brainspeak
June 23rd, 2004, 12:30 AM
if ur friend wants moral support shouldnt u be asking the address of jat families living in the Boston area??....support system of a family is much better than a single person no matter a guy or a gurl....
moreover u should write ur full name instead of ur initials....

preity
June 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
LC, This is Priti Shokeen and we (my hubby and daughter) live near Boston. Send me an e-mail to preityshokeen@yahoo.com and we will go from there. Take care.

rkumar
June 24th, 2004, 12:30 PM
One thing I have noticed is that once there is word 'GIRL' in the title of the post, the readership increases by many folds...even if topic is highly irrelevent...hahahahhaa

Rajendra