PDA

View Full Version : Plz share your views on positive thinking

sanjay22dahiya
October 14th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Hi all

As we know "one becomes as he/she thinks",so lets start discussion on positive thinking & positive attitude.To be successful in life one should always be positive but we often loose our balance when any mishappening takes place.We all knows that "anything happens is good over the bad & adds to our knowlegde" but still we always think about our past & spoils our present & future.We all have immense energy within but why we are not able to utilize it.What are the factors responsible for our failures.

I request all elders members of jatland.com to guide us & share their experiences.We all youngsters needs your guidance to achieve our goals.

We have to stand against all odds & keep on working towards achieving perfection in life.

"As I was sitting in my chair,
I knew the bottom wasn't there,
Neither the legs nor the back,
But I just sat."

"kya haar mai kay jeet mai,
kenchit nahi bhayebeet mai,
sangrash path par jo bhi mile,
yeh bhi sahi vo bhi sahi"

Thanks

devdahiya
October 14th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Thinking makes a person what she/he is.The life we live second by second with the kind of attitude will shape our character. What we have in our hands is KARMA and what kind of deeds we perform and how we perform is of immense importance. We should have lots of humility and compassion coupled with love for the humanity at large. Greed should be shunned and we should have broader good of the people in mind always. Selfish attitudes place a person in the catagory of pigs and hence to be positive in life this word called selfishness has to be taken out of, while doing KARMA. A little bit of selfishness we all have but that should not over power our vision. Life is too short to be wasted in negativity, which only gathers hatred and lonli ness. So i would like to sum up with......Do your best to make the enviornment happy and be assured for a birth in heaven, even while living life each day....God speed!

positivelook
October 14th, 2005, 08:46 AM
The thing which helps u through out ur life is ur positiveness. If ur a good positive thinker than its very rare that u scared from problems of life. Problems are always part of life and without being a positive thinker u can't get through ur problems. Whenver u face disaster situatiion in life the only way to get out frm that is ur positive attitude, u have to think calmly and than try to make ur mind positive and than u see how soon u make ur position normal. I m very positive on my part, i have faced worse situations but i never lose my hope and thats the only way to live life for me.
So always think positive it really makes a difference!

Abhimanyu Phougat

sanjaysiwach
October 15th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Action is related to thinking.If you can not think there would be no action.if no action there would be no result.

It is the thought that take a person to high or low.

you can not expect a person to think positive in a day or two or in a year .

you can ask the person to practice the same ..

" what you can not see and do
you can think...

If you can think you can do .

I am unable to understand what is positve thinking ... Can you please elobrate.