PDA

View Full Version : TCP/IP properties

sanjay22dahiya
October 22nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
Hi all

We have a System which is not highlighting TCP/IP properties even if i've logged-in as administrator.I tried changing LAN card but problem remains the same.Is there any way to resolve this problem withour re-installing OS.Plz find the attached file.

mkm_jat
October 22nd, 2005, 02:28 AM
hello sanjay
you are asking that you not getting the option which is shown in your attachment , if such problem then you can try reinstalling the lan-drivers if it does not work then you can go for restoration of OS but I dont know in which OS you are?
From how many days you are facing this problem?
You can mail me at mkm_ism@yahoo.co.in
I'll try my best to help you
thanx

sejwaldeepak
October 23rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Sanjay bhai,

pls follow the attached docs.bhai 100 kb te jyada thi file ismare 2 parts mein hai.

i hope it will resolve your problem.:rolleyes:

dahiyasaab
October 26th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Waise toh Sejwal bhai ne shayad aapki problem thik kardi hogi, if not !
You can change the IP address using NETSH command !
Please view this link for more info .....
support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257748

sanjay22dahiya
October 28th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Hi Deepak

I've gone through attachments & checked the same at my local PC,it's already shows "not configured".Usually we don't implement any policies on local PC.All PC's are joined to "13ivg" domain & we have implemented restrictions to domain user "airtel".

Keep giving some more suggestions.Thanks a lot deepak

sanjay22dahiya
October 28th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Hi Manoj

The OS installed is win2k prof.Manoj i already tried reinstalling drivers & even installed a new LAN card but the problem is same.It's not the problem of LAN card.I wanna resolve this problem without reinstalling or repairing OS,Is there any way out??????

sanjay22dahiya
October 28th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Hi Ankur

I tried the netsh command but it is not able to contact DHCP.the static Ip is defined on the system & we are able to ping server 100.100.61.1 & are softwares are also working fine with local login.I want to join this PC to our "13ivg" domain with DHCP enabled ip.plz find the attachments.Thanks

dahiyasaab
December 15th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Hi Ankur

I tried the netsh command but it is not able to contact DHCP.the static Ip is defined on the system & we are able to ping server 100.100.61.1 & are softwares are also working fine with local login.I want to join this PC to our "13ivg" domain with DHCP enabled ip.plz find the attachments.Thanks
Sanjay I have also faced same kind of problem yesterday & the solution is regedt32 ! BEFORE DOING ANYTHING UNISTALL THAT LAN CARD !You have to make certain changes in registery of your system i.e. in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CURRENTCONTROLSET -> ENUM -> PCI -> UNDER THE VALUES STARTING WITH VEN.... YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL ENTRIES RELATING TO ETHERNET. MAKE SURE YOU DONOT DELETE THE VEN ITSELF i.e. YOU HAVE TO DELETE VALUES STARTING WITH SOMETHING LIKE 4&2e. BEFORE DELETING MAKE SURE THAT ON RIGHT HAND SIDE DeviceDesc : REG_SZ : REALTEK............... OR DeviceDesc : REG_SZ : DLINK............... LIKE THAT ! & THAN RESTART THE SYSTEM ! WINDOWS WILL PROMPT FOR NEW HARDWARE INSTALL DRIVERS & SEE RESULTS ! (i RESOLVED MY PROBLEM THROUGH THIS METHOD ALL THE BEST)

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DELETE SELECT THAT FOLDER PRESS SECURITY MENU -> PERMISSIONS & GIVE EVERYONE FULL CONTROLL OVER THAT ! ANY PROBLEM CALL ME 9868473710
REGEDIT WILL NOT WORK HERE USE REGEDT32 ONLY !!!