PDA

View Full Version : Any Jat in Virginia

rbalyan
July 24th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Hi,
I'm grad student at Virginia Tech,Blacksburg .Is there any Jat brother or family near to that place? Thanks,
- Rajiv

vinaykumar
September 22nd, 2004, 07:06 AM
Hi Rajiv,
This is Vinay Kumar and I live in Ashurn,Virginia. In case you want to get together then let me know.

Thanks
Vinay Kumar

Rajiv Balyan (Jul 23, 2004 07:51 p.m.):
Hi,
I'm grad student at Virginia Tech,Blacksburg .Is there any Jat brother or family near to that place? Thanks,
- Rajiv

ranaaman29
May 27th, 2006, 07:17 PM
hi Jat brothers
My name is Aman Rana from Sonipat. presently living in Virginia.How many we are in virginia?

rphougat
June 2nd, 2006, 06:42 AM
Hi,

This is Rajiv Phougat, I am living in Virginia Beach, VA.

Cheers,

raj2rif
June 5th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Dear Virginia Jats

Please join the NE Chapter of AJA on its annual Picnic on July 01, 2006.
You will meet a lots of Jats living in areas easily accessable by you all.

Let me know your mailing address, phone numbers and emails. I will send you the invitation and the directions to the venue. You all can pool the transport. Contact the community members in NJ in case you want any help for overnight stay.

We will be happy if you all can make it to this program. It will be a day full of fun and games.

chhillar
June 12th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Hi,
- Rajiv

My brother is in Virginia too...his name is Bijender Singh...PM me if you would like to ge tin touch with him

montybravo007
June 24th, 2006, 01:09 PM
:confused: HI ,
THIS IS RAJAT , I GOT MY VISA FOR OLD DOMINIAN UNIVERSITY ,VIRGINIA. THE PLACE IS NORFOLK. CAN U PLZ GUIDE ME HOW TO GET TEMPORARY ACCOMODATION OR DO U KNOW ANY JAT FAMILY AT THIS PLACE

vinodks
June 27th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Rajive Balyan, Vinay, Aman, Amit and Rajat.. a picnic is being organized in VA area. You are invited there and also requested to let your friends know...

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104525#post104525

I had contacted some of you guys by PMs but didn't hear back... Keep in touch...

-vinod