PDA

View Full Version : willing to initiate jat sabha in dwarka

georgian
November 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
respected elders and loving youngers and dear peers,
i have been residing in dwarka for past one year and have come across lots of jats living in the area. now i feel it is the right time for us to take initiative to start jat sabha or jat manch a suitable platform for jats in the locality.
i am young and enthusiastic so if any such organisation already exists i would feel honoured to be a part of the same.
those who feel the similar way please co-ordinate with and guide me on 9811991591

regards
Charanvir Singh Nain
"there is no shortcut to eperience."

gaganjat
November 1st, 2005, 01:38 PM
Charanvir, there r Jat meeting already happning. Better U contact our brothers who are organising those meetings rather than waiting for their call.

If there are lot of Jats there take them along to our DJM whenever decided will be better that way.

georgian
November 1st, 2005, 02:30 PM
dear gagan,
i know we have national and global identity and organisation but whenever a residential place is newly inhabited we tend to form our social circles.
so my thread relates to people living in dwarka area only...
a local body would be part of the national body.
i want to have this association as a river which in the end meets the ocean.....
hope i am able to explain..
regards
Charanvir Singh Nain

gaganjat
November 1st, 2005, 04:32 PM
Charanvir , sounds good ! Its clear ! Now it seems to be a good idea. Do it man ,will be great to bring Jats together.

vinodks
November 3rd, 2005, 08:01 AM
Charanveer, go ahead and know people in yr locality to make some kind of group... when it comes to doing some work we should let each other know what each of us is doing... having small local groups is good when there is no ongoing work at larger scale because though small group work independently their efforts add up because all share common goals... Some of us plan to meet in Delhi in Dec... we will let you know if you are interested in joining but go ahead and initiate a local Jat sabha...

vinod
BTW, I have some relatives(SPG) in sector 8, will give you details later!

i have been residing in dwarka for past one year and have come across lots of jats living in the area. now i feel it is the right time for us to take initiative to start jat sabha or jat manch a suitable platform for jats in the locality.
i am young and enthusiastic so if any such organisation already exists i would feel honoured to be a part of the same.
those who feel the similar way please co-ordinate with and guide me on 9811991591

regards
Charanvir Singh Nain

georgian
November 6th, 2005, 09:52 AM
dear all,
thanks for the support and encouragement. now is the action time. kinndly forward me the details and phone numbers of your jat relatives/friends/aquaintances living in dwarka and i would try to contact all of them. yesterday night i met and discussed my intentions with col. Gulia and he also supported the viewpoint.
hoping to generate some good response.
regards
Charanvir Singh Nain
"there is no shortcut to experience":)

georgian
November 10th, 2005, 01:04 PM
dear all,
it is really strange that i got no response from my jat bhai's living in dwarka for my proposal.
either those living in dwarka are not known to jatland.com ... this gives the idea the idea for me to start the campaign to make people aware about jatland.com on other sites like jatt.com etc.
ignorance is bliss.
regards
Charanvir Singh Nain
"there is no shortcut to experience."

sejwaldeepak
November 10th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Charanvir bhai,

Kindly paste ur picture in ur profile..we will be thankful to you.

georgian
November 10th, 2005, 07:15 PM
dear sejwal,
it is always a pleasure to ralk to a jat bhai.
i donot have a pic of teh size prescribed for this site.
if u can help out by reducing the size of my current pic.. do help me out
REgards
Charanvir

ajayverma1973
November 10th, 2005, 07:20 PM
dear sejwal,
it is always a pleasure to ralk to a jat bhai.
i donot have a pic of teh size prescribed for this site.
if u can help out by reducing the size of my current pic.. do help me out
REgards
Charanvir

Dear Charanvir,

Send your picture to me I will send back after adjustment.

Cheers,

Ajay Verma

georgian
November 10th, 2005, 07:43 PM
with some efforts and your aashirwaad... i have posted my pic on the site..
regards
Charanvir

georgian
November 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Dear all,
I feel i deserve atleast some minimum support from my elders.
Please guide me on the idea.
Regards
Charanvir Singh Nain
9811991581:)

sumitpawar
November 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM

regards
Charanvir Singh Nain

hey brother

its really nice reading ur thoughts about jats well as already someone said there is a group named DJM which is doing the work in same direction just check the thread of "Delhi Jat Meet" and also send me ur email id i will send u the invate for the DJM yahoo group .

hope to see u soon in the group:)