PDA

View Full Version : Sabse Sunder Rista

devdahiya
November 10th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Relationships are the bone of happy living. There are so many relationships in this world but out of them all, MOTHER happens to be the most pure and selfless of all the relationships [as per me] There can be exceptions but generally speaking this relationship really symbolises and identifies itself with MAMTA.......Your comments please!

mukeshkumar007
November 10th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Yes dev uncleji, The word "MOTHER" has a very important role in our life.. even we can't imagine our "ZINDAGI" without existence of this relation...

Here I am again puting my post which I had posted earlier. :-

****Mother****

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me

MOTHER

To know you Is to know love;
Abundant, Overflowing,
Encompassing all around you.
People may hurt you, Neglect you,
Misunderstand you,Yet still you love.
Your love reaches out In tenderness,
In empathy,In understanding.
I can't help but be,A little bit better,
A little bit wiser,A little bit stronger,
Because I have known,Mother love
Such as yours.

Read this....

1. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. you thanked her by crying all the night.

2. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.You thanked her by running away when she called.

3. When you were 3 years old, she made all your mealswith love. You thanked her by tossing your plate onthe floor

4. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dinning roomtable.

5. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by looping into the nearestpile of mud.

6. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school. You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING".

7. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.

8. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an icecream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

9. When you were 9 years old, she paid for pianolessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.

10. When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day,from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party afteranother. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

11. When you were 11 years old, she took you and yourfriends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row.

12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not towatch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

15. When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

18. When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

19. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of you friends.

20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone. You thanked her by saying "It's none of your business".

21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future. You thanked her by saying "I don't want to be like you".

22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation. You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.

24. When you were 24, she met your fiancé and asked about your plans for the future. You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

26. When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You thanked by telling her, "Things are different now."

27. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday. You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."

28. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

29. And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
IF SHE' S STILL AROUND, NEVER FORGET TO LOVE HER MORE THAN EVER.AND IF SHE' S NOT,REMEMBER HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

-------------------------------------------

rkumar
November 10th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Mother is the most beautiful word in the English language, according to a survey of non-English speakers...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4039185.stm

RK^2

devdahiya
November 10th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Greatfulness to both for the links provided.

arunshamli
November 10th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Rigveda(8/1/6) says that O God you are more to me than my brothers and my father but you are equivalent to my mother.

it is also said that MATA NIRMATRI BHAWATI: mohter makes the future of the childrean.

saha-sh-ram tu pitran mata gorven-atirichyate(manusmrity 2/145)
Mother a thousand times more venerable than the father.

praveendangi
November 12th, 2005, 04:42 PM
right maa ka rista sebse anmol rista...
mother is like our friend where we share everything , maa se bedker kooch nehi..jo apne maa ki izzet kerna nehi janta life mein kooch nehi ker sekta......
we say SACRIFICE , another name of MAA......
Mothers typically have a very important role in raising children
MAA is great.

rkumar
November 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM
dekha jaye to duniya me har raishta upnee jagah unique hai;

1. How can we forget our childhood when we used to walk in the shadow of our father of Uncle holding his finger?

2. How can we downgrade our sister's place who loves us more than anyone and alwys prays for our welbeing.

3. How can we forget wife/ husband who stands by us for whole of his life.

one has to just open eyes..Beauty is every where..No single relation is less beautiful than the other one..

RK^2

devdahiya
November 12th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Kuchh bhi ho Rajendra bhai..........Maa jaissa rista nahin ho sakta dusra. I appreciate your take but Maa is Maa....Bhagwan bhi uski jagah nahi le sakte.

sanjay22dahiya
November 12th, 2005, 10:41 PM
very touching facts

Thanks mukesh........

jitender_singh
November 12th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Bhai sahab,

theek kaha maa jaisa rishta koi aur nahee ho sakta.....
jitna scarifice maa kars aktee hai apne bachon ke liye aur koi rishta nahe ekar sakta.............
ispe mujhey 1 kahani yaad aatee hai.........

ek ladka hota hai usey 1 ladki se pyar ho jaata hai........
ladka poochta hai ladki se kya tum mujhse shadi karogee.........
ladki boltee hai ja pehle apne ma ka sar le aa fir karoongee....
ladka apne maa ka sar lekar raaste main ja araha hota hai usey thokar lagtee hai aur woh gir padta hai........maa pocchtee hai beta kahin chot toh nahee lagee...........

sach hai maa ke charnon main hi swarg hai.........

Cheers
Jitender

Kuchh bhi ho Rajendra bhai..........Maa jaissa rista nahin ho sakta dusra. I appreciate your take but Maa is Maa....Bhagwan bhi uski jagah nahi le sakte.

vikramlal
November 13th, 2005, 06:55 AM
This is weird We are willing to revere our mothers but despise our daughters.

Even on this site when the issue female foeticide is brought up members go

into a silent denial mode .Lets not forget that our mothers were once someone

elses daughters and that each time a female child is killed we are killing a

mother of the future.

devdahiya
November 13th, 2005, 08:42 AM
This is weird We are willing to revere our mothers but despise our daughters.

Even on this site when the issue female foeticide is brought up members go

into a silent denial mode .Lets not forget that our mothers were once someone

elses daughters and that each time a female child is killed we are killing a

mother of the future.

My dear Vikram bhai, Female foeticide has been discussed many a times out here and may be people don't find to repeat the same feelings time and again. No body is in silent mode.You think that members are approver of such killings? Refer to Archeives please.

keshavdahiya
December 14th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Bilkul thik kahan aapne Dahiya saab,
I m sorry but i read it today and wud like to share some thing,
I toatally agree with u on Your quote and infact wud like to share that......

the greaatest love is of mother............
then of your dog............
and then finally of your sweetheart.

This usually what english say and i think its true.
How can one deny the pain mother endures rite from the time when v r born till the date. She infact sacrifice every thing for u, just to c a smile on u.:)