PDA

View Full Version : Education

vsangwan
November 14th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Dear Jat brothers and sisters,
If anyone needs any advice or guidance on post-graduate education in Australia, please do not hesitate to contact me via mail. There are numerous scholarships provided to international students to cover cost of their education (and in some cases living too).

Veenu Sangwan

positivelook
November 14th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Hi Veenu
This is ur first post so Welcome on Jatland . Doin good work. Keep the spirit going.

Abhimanyu Phougat

keshavdahiya
November 24th, 2005, 05:23 AM
hello didi,
its realy exciting,and really thanx to yr mail......u cant imagine how it helped me, well i think i shud tel you this,.....
when i got yr mail which was quite unexpected, i searched in the members list for every one in our family and just above your name i found one of my best proff. in college back in HAU Dr P K Peshin who is really an inspiring person for me for my future as a wildlife lover, so there he was and i almost jumped to my joy, as i was tryin to contact him since days,
any way

Nice gesture of yours to start thi sthread,all the best & Keep it going
I hope to c more posts in here from you after u get free.

sanjay22dahiya
November 26th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Hi veenu

Can i have your e-mail id,i need information regarding MBA in IT????

lakra2002
March 1st, 2006, 11:54 PM
[quote=vsangwan]Dear Jat brothers and sisters,
If anyone needs any advice or guidance on post-graduate education in Australia, please do not hesitate to contact me via mail. There are numerous scholarships provided to international students to cover cost of their education (and in some cases living too).

Veenu Sangwan[/qu

HI mr veenu ji
its nice work which u doing
i want to know whats will me do for doing any engg. course from melbourne. only i have a diploma on mech engg. after +2
and how much money want for stay with fee i want only general idea.

thanks in advance ,keep it up

lakra