PDA

View Full Version : NAJC Meeting - Oct 3rd in Freehold, NJ

ramsarya
September 21st, 2004, 07:36 PM
North American Jat Charites will hold its annual meeting on 3rd Oct at Aangan Restaurant in Freehold, NJ starting at 11.15AM. All jatland members interested in some charitable work and meeting a lot of other jats, are ivited. Pl, let me know as early as possible if you plan to attend. Details are attached. Thanks.

singhkapoor
September 29th, 2004, 03:01 AM
come on guys/gals

How many JAT charitable organizations do you know of??? Or how many are you involved /associated with???

NAJC is one of the few charities dedicated to improving the life of JATS.....our own. You wouldn't know about it unless you come and give us a chance to explain it to you.

This is an open invitation and one doesn't have to be a member to join us for this lunch meeting.

Let's go.

Kapoor Singh

ramsarya
September 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Dear Friends: At least 55 jats are coming to this meeting. Wouldn't you want to meet so many jats in one place and make friends as well as enjoy a great lunch?

ramsarya
September 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Those 55 jats include creator of this jatland, Nitin and Monica Dahiya. Let me know if anyone is interested.

scsheorayan
September 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks Ram Sarup ji,

It is a great opportunity will be with you in spirit and look forward to subsequent postings.
Good Day

ranaalpana
April 1st, 2005, 01:32 AM
Dear Friends: At least 55 jats are coming to this meeting. Wouldn't you want to meet so many jats in one place and make friends as well as enjoy a great lunch?

Aryaji namaskar,

main nayee member hoon........agli meeting kab hai......jara bataoo toh jaldi......I will come to the meeting.

ramsarya
April 1st, 2005, 08:41 AM
Dear Alpana: The next meeting is on April 9th in Cherry Hill, NJ. email me at r. arya@att.net and I will forward you all the info. You may like to go to NAJCharities.org for more on NAJC, AJA and activities. Thanks.