PDA

View Full Version : Hi All - accomodation in London

jstaya
September 29th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Hello everybody,
How are you doing?
Originally, I am from Karnal (Haryana). For the past two years, I have been studying in the south east of England. Now as my studies are finished, my university has arranged a work experience for me in East London (near Aldgate & Bank). I am supposed to work till the end of NOVEMBER. Unfortunately, the university could not help me with accommodation. So, I am requesting you all to help me find some accommodation – cheap accommodation, if possible – so that, I can start my programme on Monday – 4th October. I will be moving to London on 3rd October. Your every little help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Jassi

jstaya
September 29th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Jasmer Singh (Sep 28, 2004 02:38 p.m.):
Hello everybody,
How are you doing?
Originally, I am from Karnal (Haryana). For the past two years, I have been studying in the south east of England. Now as my studies are finished, my university has arranged a work experience for me in East London (near Aldgate & Bank). I am supposed to work till the end of NOVEMBER. Unfortunately, the university could not help me with accommodation. So, I am requesting you all to help me find some accommodation – cheap accommodation, if possible – so that, I can start my programme on Monday – 4th October. I will be moving to London on 3rd October. Your every little help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Jassi

email me at: jstaya@hotmail.com
mobile: (0044) 07821280992