PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy Birthday!

tulip
November 18th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Hey Everybody!

Its my darling sis’s Birthday today!

Apologies for the delay in wishing you on your precious budday. You’re a wonderful wonderful person, Aditi; and me is glad to have you as my sis. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with all the happiness and love in his basket. May you meet the man of your dreams (umm.. who’s as good looking as Brad Pitt, as talented as Leonardo Da Vinci, as romantic as Romeo and as poetic as Robert Frost,.. you can add to this list heheheheee ;)) May all your dreams come true and may you continue to spread smiles and cheer to all those who have the pleasure of knowing you.

Love you,
Udi

PS for all else: Do drop in a Belated Birthday wish for the lovely lady, please :)

priti
November 18th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Happy Birthday Aditi...saw the thread by udita and since it was quite compelling, thought why not drop a line wishing you on your birthday!

Have a great day.

vinodks
November 19th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Happy belated birthday to Aditi. Wasse Aditi aur Udita ke naam bahut match krte hein... Dont' worry she will get right guy, just make sure she is as good looking as Angelina Jolie, as talented as (hard to find example da Vinci's match).... ok talent ko maro goli, lets say as good as Monalisa, as romantic as Juliet and as poetic as Emily Dickinson... :) I wish God makes her all that.

-Vinod

Hey Everybody!

who’s as good looking as Brad Pitt, as talented as Leonardo Da Vinci, as romantic as Romeo and as poetic as Robert Frost,.. .

Love you,
Udi

cooljat
November 19th, 2005, 08:19 AM
hey! Uditaji,
ram ram,
Btw, for ur kind info I've already conveyed my best wishes to her!
ask her to check her mailbox, I'm sure she would have a big bash!
Again many many happy resturns of the day to Aditi :)
cheers!

rock on,
Jit

aditi
November 20th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Hey Everybody!

Apologies for the delay in wishing you on your precious budday. You’re a wonderful wonderful person, Aditi; and me is glad to have you as my sis. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with all the happiness and love in his basket. May you meet the man of your dreams (umm.. who’s as good looking as Brad Pitt, as talented as Leonardo Da Vinci, as romantic as Romeo and as poetic as Robert Frost,.. you can add to this list heheheheee ;)) May all your dreams come true and may you continue to spread smiles and cheer to all those who have the pleasure of knowing you.

Love you,
Udi

PS for all else: Do drop in a Belated Birthday wish for the lovely lady, please :)

Thanks a ton for your heartfelt wishes dear Udita:) .....

btw...Mane,, nue bata ...dere wer better things to wish chori;) ..rather dan a wishing for a jerk for me!

Neywayz..ur party is due:) !

aditi
November 20th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday Aditi...saw the thread by udita and since it was quite compelling, thought why not drop a line wishing you on your birthday!

Have a great day.

A special thanks to you priti...:)

You look great in that pic...shd say;) !(very sporty!)

aditi
November 20th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Happy belated birthday to Aditi. Wasse Aditi aur Udita ke naam bahut match krte hein... Dont' worry she will get right guy, just make sure she is as good looking as Angelina Jolie, as talented as (hard to find example da Vinci's match).... ok talent ko maro goli, lets say as good as Monalisa, as romantic as Juliet and as poetic as Emily Dickinson... :) I wish God makes her all that.

-Vinod

ummm...thanks for ur wishes Vinod
.....chore ke baat se ,,haryana ke jaat ki pasan wa bhi ekk angrez chori..Angelina Jolie:D !

Btw....dunt worry .. rigth guy wud find his right girl,, (why wud neyone wanna loose on Good looks with intelligent mind and B'ful soul....!:) )

aditi
November 20th, 2005, 10:40 AM
hey! Uditaji,
ram ram,
Btw, for ur kind info I've already conveyed my best wishes to her!
ask her to check her mailbox, I'm sure she would have a big bash!
Again many many happy resturns of the day to Aditi :)
cheers!

rock on,
Jit

Thank you sir for wishing me twice!