PDA

View Full Version : my personal view?

supersteve
November 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
i would like to ask people on jatland about their personal veiws about allowing Jat Sikhs on Jatland. I am a Jat Sikh from Canada and my family and many others even though Sikhs (Moderate) have always placed a high value on are lineage and I've always been told how important are Jat lineage is and never to marry out of it and I'm VERY proud of it.

the reason i am starting this thread is because i came across an old thread from Jatland dating back to 2002. It was a very clouded judgement of Jat Sikhs but i can ashore you as a Moderate Jat Sikh i and my family place a high value on are people and are caste.

keshavdahiya
November 22nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
hi Steve keep it going and welcome again
but i wud like to add something to it.........u wont be able to understand much of humor as most of it is in haryanavi and the dilect again varies according to region,anyway i think u will have a hard time understanding those commentsbut some times u do find it in english and hindi also.
"Ghaabhru dhull mein lath maar he diya hai to iib khech ke lele"

supersteve
November 22nd, 2005, 02:48 PM
thanks for posting kashev. Nice to no theirs people that share my veiws on what i like to call Jatism which helps us get in touch with are lineage and people.

rkumar
November 22nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
i would like to ask people on jatland about their personal veiws about allowing Jat Sikhs on Jatland. I am a Jat Sikh from Canada and my family and many others even though Sikhs (Moderate) have always placed a high value on are lineage and I've always been told how important are Jat lineage is and never to marry out of it and I'm VERY proud of it.

the reason i am starting this thread is because i came across an old thread from Jatland dating back to 2002. It was a very clouded judgement of Jat Sikhs but i can ashore you as a Moderate Jat Sikh i and my family place a high value on are people and are caste.

I never consider Jatt Sikh different than Hindu Jats. They are the isotopes of same element with identical chemical properties and slightly different atomic weights.

RK^2

hamendra
November 22nd, 2005, 03:09 PM

I don't find any difference in HINDU JAT and SIKH JAT, even as I think all sikhs are first hindu then sikh.
Even there are marriage relationships in between HINDU JATS and SIKH JATS.

badan
November 22nd, 2005, 05:57 PM
I never consider Jatt Sikh different than Hindu Jats. They are the isotopes of same element with identical chemical properties and slightly different atomic weights.

RK^2

Dear Rajendra Ji,

Yes, you are right. I agree.

Badan Singh

punia
November 23rd, 2005, 01:23 AM

RK^2
;)

Yes dear Steve, It is like Rajinder ji said, so You are Welcome on this great site.:)