PDA

View Full Version : Exp. Professionals recruitment TCS,Delhi on 26th/27th-Nov 05

karams
November 22nd, 2005, 05:22 PM
All applications need to be uploaded on http://recruitment.tcs.com and the candidates need to carry the system generated reference number with them.Or Mail in you resumes to karamveer.singh@tcs.com by 25th Nov 2005before 5:00 PM . The referance number will be notified to you by mail.

The following skills/ Technologies are being considered for these 2 recruitment drives.

Requirement 1 : AS400 ( with COBOL/RPG/SYNON, CL).
AS/400 Developers and Project Leaders (for Delhi - NCR region)
The person should have working knowledge of COBOL/RPG/CL/SYNON and should have a hands-on experience on these technologies. Knowledge of ILE will be an added advantage.

Suitable candidates will be given leadership roles in the project. All the positions will be based in Delhi NCR region.

Experience - 2-8 Years of IT experience, out of which at least one year is on AS/400, with a reputed consulting organization or with an industry in the development, maintenance or re-engineering projects.
Requirement 2 : Oracle Apps. ( Technical / Techno-functional / Functional )...Experience level must be 2 - 7 years
Finance including GL, AR, AP
Project Accounting
OM, PO, INV
Discrete Manufacturing including BOM, WIP, Costing, MRP
Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM)
Oracle Transportation
Oracle QA

Requirement 3 : VB.NET/ASP.NET/ADO.NET, C# -----------------Experience level must be 2- 7 years

Requirement 4 : C++,Unix/Linux---Experience level must be 2 - 7 years

Requirement 5 : VC++,MFC, Windows Programming---------------Experience level must be 2 - 7 years

Requirement 6 : J2EE,EJB,JSP,XML,XSL, iplanet, weblogic,,websphere, Java Swings....Experience level must be 2 - 7 years

Requirement 7 : MS Windows 2000/2003 Administrator with experience in Active Directory Design/Implementation, Citrix Administrators, Unix Administrator ( Solaris/ AIX/ HP-UX etc ), Storage/ Backup Administrator, LAN/ WAN administrator------Experience level must be 2 - 7 years

Pls note:
Venue :
26th-Nov-2005 : TATA Consultancy Services Limited, TCS Towers, 249 D&E Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon, Gurgaon,Haryana. India
27th-Nov-2005 : TATA Consultancy Services Limited, PTI Building, 5th Floor, 4, Parliament Street, New Delhi--110001.
The location of posting would be Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida.
The interviews will be starting from 9:00 a.m to 3 p.m on both the days.
The candidates should have consistent 60% and above marks from Class X onwards till their latest degree.
Correspondence/ Part-time courses will not be entertained.
Candidates who have appeared in the TCS recruitment process in the last 6 months are not eligible

Eligibility and Experience
Experience: Between 2 and 7 years of IT experience with reputed IT/consulting organisations.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Eligibility:
·-BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech--( Full time)
·-MCA with BSc/BCom --( Full time)
·-MSc(IT/ S/W/Maths,Physics,Stats/Electronics) ---( Full time)
·-MCM with B.Sc(only) ---( Full time)
·-MBA with BE --( Full time)
·-PGDIT--( 2 years full time & approved by AICTE)
__________________________________________________ _______________

Mandatory documents to be carried along for interviews
·Latest resume clearly mentioning the education details including percentage of marks.
·A passport sized photograph
·Copy of the latest payslip.
·Name of two referees who the candidates have worked under/ those who have taught them.

sundeepdhankar
November 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Hi All,
My self Sundeep Dhankar. I am currently working in FCS Software Solutions, Noida in java.I have 1.5 yr exp. Now i want to change my job.
Plz help me.
Thanks
Sundeep Dhankar

neerajgodara
November 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM
hello karam veer singh ji,
u doing a nice job for our community.
thanks again from all of member of jatland

gauravkadian
December 1st, 2005, 10:40 AM
Karamveer ji . hi iam gaurav. currently working with FSS Gurgaon as network engineer . Plz help me i want to change for the post of system administration. But i never came to know about the new dates for TCS interviews. plz suggest and help.

Waiting for reply
Gaurav