PDA

View Full Version : Revenue Management & Supply Chain Management

sushilsehrawat
August 12th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Hi...plz advise if any of the members is into Revenue Management (Yield Management), Supply Chain Management or Aviation industry.

brgds
Sushil

rajeshsindhu
August 12th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Sushil:
One of my friend is there in it. So if you don't get enough direct responses from the site, let me know.
-Rajesh

dinesh
October 22nd, 2002, 11:27 AM
Hi,
I am from the same stream , would be great if u can let me know what kind of details exactly you r looking for???
My job profile covers Materials / procurement / Logistics ( Supply chain Mgmt) . u can contact me at d.kumar-eds@eds.com

best regards....dinesh

sushilsehrawat
January 19th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Hi Dinesh....hope u r doing well. Plz advise regarding ERP solutions that EDS provides for order & procurement management, and it's compatibility in terms of integration with United Parcel Service (www.ups.com) & FedEx (www.fedex.com) shipping solutions. Also, where do they stand in comparison to SAP ERP R/3 and Oracle ERP solutions. Let me know regarding revenue management solutions that you/EDS would have provided in different industries and it's systemwide impact on those organizations.

regards
Sushil Sehrawat

dinesh
January 21st, 2003, 02:40 PM
Dear Sushil,
EDS is a US based MNC has operations in 77 countries across the glob.....and they have expertise in SAP / ERP / Oracle and many more applications.... i will sugest you to cantact me at 98100 99686 for the details as desired by you or if possible give me your contact no i shall call you back....

warm regards ....Dinesh

sushilsehrawat
January 21st, 2003, 07:19 PM
Hi Dinesh...I'm presently in Atlanta and would be back In Ottawa by next week. I will give you a call during the course of the week at the number that you have provided in your e-mail. In the meanwhile, if you need, you may always contact me on my cell at 613-862-4205.

regards
Sushil

dinesh
January 28th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Dear Shushil,
i tried calling you many times....but couldnt get success......may b i am dialing wrongly .. please advise your country code and the no.....

....dinesh

sushilsehrawat
January 29th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Dinesh....you may call me at 1-613-862-4205 or 1-613-523-4205.

regards
Sushil