PDA

View Full Version : Richest Jats

rajoura
November 27th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Dear Friends

Could you please provide the names of the richest Jat families and Business man in India and around the world.

Regards

Sanjeev

vins
November 27th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Dear Friends

Could you please provide the names of the richest Jat families and Business man in India and around the world.

Regards

Sanjeev

kyu bhai kya irada hain :D ...
i dont know .. eevn i would like to know about it :p

cooljat
November 27th, 2005, 08:51 AM
I think Our Ramswaroop Arya ji comes in top 50 richest Asians,
just read in a jat mag Jat Chetana recently!

its a matter of pride to Jatland as they're also a Jatlander!

rock on,
Jit

positivelook
November 28th, 2005, 07:45 AM
There are two Richest Jats i know:

K.P Singh From DLF.
Mitrsen Sindhu From Sindhu Group.

Abhimanyu Phougat

raj2rif
November 29th, 2005, 04:31 PM
The Richest Jat or a person is one who works selflessly for the betterment of the society in general and community in particular. There are many from our community who fall in this category. I personally feel, that it is not the money that make one rich, it is the attitude that makes one rich. I know some Jats who don't have much yet share it with others and help the community. On the otherhand I know some who are miser enough not to make a phone call as it costs a few cents even though they have heafty bank balances.

I am sure, with such a definition of being rich, you may find many in your neighborhood.

rkumar
November 29th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Well said Tavathia Sahab. Rich of a person are all his assets including knowledge, social standing and of course the will to contribute for public good. I am not sure if DLF group is known for their social contributions. I will put our Arya Sahab well above them.

RK^2

mukeshkumar007
November 29th, 2005, 05:12 PM
The Richest Jat or a person is one who works selflessly for the betterment of the society in general and community in particular. There are many from our community who fall in this category. I personally feel, that it is not the money that make one rich, it is the attitude that makes one rich. I know some Jats who don't have much yet share it with others and help the community. On the otherhand I know some who are miser enough not to make a phone call as it costs a few cents even though they have heafty bank balances.

I am sure, with such a definition of being rich, you may find many in your neighborhood.

You are right uncleji when you say that it is attitude that makes one rich but in today's senario (when everyone would like to be in PAGE 3) without money none come to listen you.. If one has good bank balance than people will listen him wheather HE IS SAYING RIGHT OR WRONG..
I know still there are many people those are shining brightly at everywhere with their goodwill but they are very few in numbers..
Hakikat to yeh hai ki aaj agar kisi ke pass paisa nahi hai to he definitely will be ignored even by his relatives and friends... This is big truth...

hamendra
November 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
You are right uncleji when you say that it is attitude that makes one rich but in today's senario (when everyone would like to be in PAGE 3) without money none come to listen you.. If one has good bank balance than people will listen him wheather HE IS SAYING RIGHT OR WRONG..
I know still there are many people those are shining brightly at everywhere with their goodwill but they are very few in numbers..
Hakikat to yeh hai ki aaj agar kisi ke pass paisa nahi hai to he definitely will be ignored even by his relatives and friends... This is big truth...
Totally agreed with Mukesh, and it is the bitter truth of today's life. If you have your photographs with paise wala person and wo aapke ghar aate jate hai to us aadmee kee khud wa khud aukat bad jatee hai.

jagmohan
November 29th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Col Tavathia Sir,

Well said. Infact I was about to say the same very things. It is not the money that makes you rich but your deeds.

RK Ji,

You are spot on as far as DLF is concerned. I find their attitude anti JAT. I have enough examples to quote but this is not the forum for that.

By the way I consider myself to be one of the richest person on this earth without any bank balance!!! How? Well, I have a loving family, still live in a joint family, my morality has always been intact, have few very good friends and am generally happy. I presume that should be enough to make one rich. I agree I am not famous!!!

Regards,

JS Malik

crsnadar
November 29th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Dear ALL,
Namaste to ALL,
Uncle Ji & Bhais,

Please don't be imotional.
I believe in Reality not in Spritualism, Optimism or Passimism.
I don't think at Jatland.Com there r members who credit more to the money.
Everybody give values to his family, his idiols & his faith in Nation.

But Sanjeev was just cruios to know about is there any Leading Businessman form our community.
Why do we read about Bill Gates, Mittal, Premji or Ambanis.....?
Why not to know who among us leading that way....?

We can discuss after there Names only after knowing them whether they r moral or immoral, love nation or not, help others or not..

That's why we need to have one more Area for discussion "BUSINESS".

As far I know only the Business Men who trule loved their NATION be succeed.
If DLF Icon (I came to know about him in this thread) is not on the right track in real then he can never be a national icon & if on in real then nobody can stop.

Bye
Yours
RAHUL NADAR

vinodks
November 30th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Guys, I agree principles, not money, make a person rich in philosophical terms but Sanjeev meant rich in terms of just "money"...
So plz don't divert the topic... lets make a hit-list:)...
What about Chautala?

-vinod

positivelook
November 30th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Hi Members

Here discussion was strted to know the names of some richest jats and all members have diverted it to tht who is good and who is bad. But now come to the DLF people i think if all members didn,t know tht wht they do or not than its better to not jump on conclusions. When DLF was strted by Ch. Raghvender Singh Phougat at tht time his vision gives heights to the company. Ch. Raghvender and his brother DEvender Singh( Haryana Telecom) gave employment to the people of Bhalout village but u know wht villagers did was they strted sying this is our co. and they fight with seniors and this kind of problems occured everyday in the co. So i beleive tht was a good thing they did but villagers dont want to work is it the companies fault. Now after the death of CH. Raghvender DLF hold comes into the hands of his Son in lAw( K.P Singh). As wht i know is when our villagers goto him get some chanda or any other financial help he never refused. Ch. Devender singh always provide money. So i think memebers have no right to criticise them if they dont know the truth. I m not supporting DLF people on this point cos i m not saying tht they r the big social workers but i still say tht after all they are business family not a social workers family.

Abhimanyu Phougat

nd-chora
November 30th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Kind request to all members that instead giving their philosophical views plz stick to the original context of the thread for which its started. :o

Vinod u r right Choutala family is among the richest Jats. i want to include it in top ten list. and what about Bhajanlal ? and jat maharajas in rajasthan ?

rkumar
November 30th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Kind request to all members that instead giving their philosophical views plz stick to the original context of the thread for which its started. :o

Vinod u r right Choutala family is among the richest Jats. i want to include it in top ten list. and what about Bhajanlal ? and jat maharajas in rajasthan ?

Well if financial earnings are the only criteria, one may look at how much income tax a perticular Jat has filed. I suppose white income is what one should consider to qualify for being rich. It might be worth finding out as to how much income tax these so called rich Jats pay. In the absence of income tax figures, everything else will remain a guess and anyone can be called rich.

RK^2

captmanjeet
November 30th, 2005, 02:48 PM

Bhajan lal is not jat.

viveksiwatch
November 30th, 2005, 03:35 PM
i think bhajan lal is bishnoi....

i think it is true that more of this is just speculation and not hard facts that we are talking about....

cheers,

~vivek

raj2rif
November 30th, 2005, 04:36 PM
There are three types of people who become rich (purely in terms of money and no philosophy here). The first one are those who are born rich (person born in a rich family, inheriting the wealth), the second category is of those, who get married to rich person and thus become partner in the already accumulated wealth. The third category is where most rich people belong and that is who spend less than what they earn or say earns more than what they can spend.

The people in first two categories do make news either because of their exposure to media or to say media’s interest in knowing about them. The third category of the people also gets media attention after reaching a certain level unless they have the skills to attract the media. Usually the person in third category is the one whom we call the entrepreneurs. I guess the purpose of the author of the thread was to ask about those types of people. Since, not many of our community have made news in this field, may be we don’t have many rich people in the community when compared to other rich people in the world, otherwise they would have surely made news from the wealth point of view.

The issue is how does that help the community? The information on the bank balance of any person is a very private information and if some one shares it with facts that probably may be the breach of the privacy codes or laws. If we are just guessing then probably it may be a good idea of keeping such discussion on the “Time Pass” section of the site. The information on the tax returns may be a public document, but that may not be the true reflection of the wealth a person actually may be having. So, I am getting a little confused about the purpose here.

nd-chora
November 30th, 2005, 04:55 PM
There are three types of people who become rich (purely in terms of money and no philosophy here). The first one are those who are born rich (person born in a rich family, inheriting the wealth), the second category is of those, who get married to rich person and thus become partner in the already accumulated wealth. The third category is where most rich people belong and that is who spend less than what they earn or say earns more than what they can spend.

The people in first two categories do make news either because of their exposure to media or to say media’s interest in knowing about them. The third category of the people also gets media attention after reaching a certain level unless they have the skills to attract the media. Usually the person in third category is the one whom we call the entrepreneurs. I guess the purpose of the author of the thread was to ask about those types of people. Since, not many of our community have made news in this field, may be we don’t have many rich people in the community when compared to other rich people in the world, otherwise they would have surely made news from the wealth point of view.

The issue is how does that help the community? The information on the bank balance of any person is a very private information and if some one shares it with facts that probably may be the breach of the privacy codes or laws. If we are just guessing then probably it may be a good idea of keeping such discussion on the “Time Pass” section of the site. The information on the tax returns may be a public document, but that may not be the true reflection of the wealth a person actually may be having. So, I am getting a little confused about the purpose here.

Respected uncle dont be confused, just we want to make a list of rich Jats, whatever the means of their earning is/was. Like the way of " JO JEETA WO SIKANDER". Now if its clear then tell us some name by ur age long experience.

with regards,
davender

dahiyarules
November 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I have never read a thread that sticks to its subject. Diverse discussion makes the overall discussion richer, but in this context we are loosing our objective.

To some extent, the seniors are right. Attitude matters more than monetary worth.

There are a lot of very rich Jats. I personally know some of them. AND LET ME TELL YOU: THEY ARE VERY STUCK UP, SNOBBISH AND STUBBORN. I LOVE THEM FOR THEIR WELATH, BUT I HATE THEM FOR THEIR ATTITUDE. THOSE WHO I AM REFERRING TO, AND ARE READING THIS, KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I dont give a bleep about them. Dont know if they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth or somewhere else. SUCKERS!

jitender_singh
November 30th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Hi,

Bhajanlal is bishnoi not a jat.

what about Chetilal verma ??

Regards
Jitender

kuldeep79
November 30th, 2005, 06:32 PM

Very right sir,

Regards.

Kuldeep

p.balhra
November 30th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Dear all

Lets really come to the point which sanjeev wants to know.

Sanjeev, I feel DLF's Sh.Singh & Sh.Mitersen Sandhu is well known Rich jats in India but idont know about any NRI jat

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Balhra
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

raj_rathee
December 1st, 2005, 02:12 AM
Dear Friends

Regards

Sanjeev

I guess you are looking for Hindu Jats. But outside of that and if it is the
"Jat spirit" that makes a human a Jat, then I would go
with Larry Ellison and Richard Branson. Good tough and Solid Firangi Jats !

Maybe we can provide them honorary "Jat" certificates !

positivelook
December 1st, 2005, 08:50 AM
Bhai Raj

Nyun toh yaar bera na kitne akk jat ho jyange. I think we stick up to the Hindu jats. Bhai Rahi baat chautala har kee toh nyun toh jo bhee 5 saal CM rah jyaga woh rich toh automatically ho jaata hai. I think there should be more rich jats in Rajasthan and may be in Gujrat so if anyone knows please add.
So far we have:

Ramswrup Arya
K.P Singh
MItrsen Sindhu

So if anyone can add some more names add some more.

Abhimanyu Phougat

jagmohan
December 1st, 2005, 10:04 AM
Dear All,

It may not be possible to list out the names of 'Rich JATS' as sought by Mr Dangi, ie purely in terms of 'Jo Jeeta Vo Sikandar'. Vaise Sikandar bhi Jeet ke bhi haar gya tha ar tavla a mar mara liya tha. Nothwithstanding the interesting discussion currently on, let me give you the category of JATS who are stinking rich (and some of them literally), some by sheer hard work and some by 'other means'.

1. Those whose names we have already mentioned or may mention in future.
2. All JATS who have been Cabinet ministers in the Central Govt, CMs of States, Ministers in State Govts.
3. MPs for more than two terms and MLAs for more than three terms.
4. Ex Chairman of Corporations and Boards.
5. State SSB heads, jo state civil services ka selection karte hain.
6. All retired Police Officers above the rank of Dy SP. I know of few Delhi Police Inspectors who are worth 50 Cr each, if not more.
7. All retired IT Dept, Sales Tax, Revenue etc Officers above the rank of Commissioners.
8. Retired officers from the Armed Forces Officers, BSF, CRPF, other Para Military Forces above the rank of Maj General & Equivalant.
9. All zamindars who have more than 100 acres of land.
10. Few criminals who belong to our community and are basically involved in Land Grabbing & Kidnapping.
11. JAT actors who made it big. 500 Cr rupay ki to Dharmender ke pass zamin he hai.
12. Some pahalwans from 'Hanuman ka Akhara'.

Bhai, or koi bach gya k?

And exceptions are laways there, therefore I beg pardon if someone takes it personally.

Bhai, Sumit Dahiya: In my view 'snobbish & stubborn' would be one who has ill gotten wealth. I have experience of interacting thrice with one of the persons whose name has already been mentioned and found him to be one of the most humble persons I have ever met in my life, now 48th year running.

Regards,

JS Malik

raj_rathee
December 1st, 2005, 10:23 AM
Dear All,

It may not be possible to list out the names of 'Rich JATS' as sought by Mr Dangi, ie purely in terms of 'Jo Jeeta Vo Sikandar'. Vaise Sikandar bhi Jeet ke bhi haar gya tha ar tavla a mar mara liya tha. Nothwithstanding the interesting discussion currently on, let me give you the category of JATS who are stinking rich (and some of them literally), some by sheer hard work and some by 'other means'.

2. All JATS who have been Cabinet ministers in the Central Govt, CMs of States, Ministers in State Govts.
6. All retired Police Officers above the rank of Dy SP. I know of few Delhi Police Inspectors who are worth 50 Cr each, if not more.
7. All retired IT Dept, Sales Tax, Revenue etc Officers above the rank of Commissioners.
8. Retired officers from the Armed Forces Officers, BSF, CRPF, other Para Military Forces above the rank of Maj General & Equivalant.
10. Few criminals who belong to our community and are basically involved in Land Grabbing & Kidnapping.
11. JAT actors who made it big. 500 Cr rupay ki to Dharmender ke pass zamin he hai.

Bhai, or koi bach gya k?

Ha ha ha...Col. Chacha....

Aur baaki inke bateoow :D

nd-chora
December 1st, 2005, 11:30 AM
Dear All,

Bhai, or koi bach gya k?

And exceptions are laways there, therefore I beg pardon if someone takes it personally.

Bhai, Sumit Dahiya: In my view 'snobbish & stubborn' would be one who has ill gotten wealth. I have experience of interacting thrice with one of the persons whose name has already been mentioned and found him to be one of the most humble persons I have ever met in my life, now 48th year running.

Regards,

JS Malik

pahalwan from hanuman akhara..............hahhahahaha good uncle
per ye te 2 darjan kele or 1 dhadi ghee mein land grabbing or kidnapping karte hein, pisse-passa ka na bera in ne, bus mein bhada deti hanna te rolla karengen kati na den bhada, apni shaan ke khilaf samajhte hein ishko........hahahaha
bahut badhiya uncle , eb lagge se list puri hogi.

dhankhar
December 1st, 2005, 04:32 PM
if u'll just see the bank balances as d creteria for evaluating the richness and will not count on the values n loving social relations... then we fauji's will always be sitting on the back benches to clap for the names being announced by u people...

Friends do think on the topic but don't forget to post an comprehensive list in the end.

dhankhar
December 1st, 2005, 04:43 PM
If we can't add names in particular than i don't think that Lt Col Malik has left any room for further discussion.

rkumar
December 1st, 2005, 07:07 PM
A farmer from Shamli who made all his income from Sugar cane and other farm products, was Ch Inder Verma ( elder br. of Virendra Verma) I can safely put his name among the richest farmer Jats. His total assets might be well above 200 crores or even more..

RK^2

vinodks
December 1st, 2005, 09:56 PM
Dhanker,
Are yaar tumhari baat bilkul sahi hai... Jab apan log "Most important and most honorable people" ki list banayenge tab faujiyon ka naam sabse upar hoga... bachho ko ab ameer logon ki list bana ke raji ho lene dete hein...

-vinod

if u'll just see the bank balances as d creteria for evaluating the richness and will not count on the values n loving social relations... then we fauji's will always be sitting on the back benches to clap for the names being announced by u people...

Friends do think on the topic but don't forget to post an comprehensive list in the end.

vandanasingh
December 3rd, 2005, 08:54 AM
hold on guys
agreed that the conversation has drifted from the main topic but
i think we shud be grateful to our seniors here who are actually telling us a wonderful thing.........
thanx Col Tavathia, Mr Kalkhande, Col Malik ...... I feel a little awkward addressing you by ur names

yeah mukesh u r right that people nowadays go after money but i personally feel people who do not have any virtues and have loads of money are not happy.........
our seniors are right when they say that we should not be influenced just by money and they have much more experience than us when it comes to life....

devdahiya
December 3rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
Every Jat Is Rich Enough Who Has Jajjba For Kaum And who thinks and Does Everything All The Time For The Good Of Its People.