PDA

View Full Version : Request

akdalal
November 9th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Is anyone of you in the Telecom field or do you know people in Telecom field. Be it India or abroad.

virender
November 9th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Hi
what exactly u r looking for
i mean skills set
thanks and regards
virender

akdalal
November 11th, 2002, 12:06 PM
An engineer in telecom field like basic telephony, cellular long distance etc in companices for example, bharti, AT&T, Bell etc.

ashwani
November 14th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Anand Dalal (Nov 11, 2002 01:36 a.m.):
An engineer in telecom field like basic telephony, cellular long distance etc in companices for example, bharti, AT&T, Bell etc.

Hi Anand

Iam not able to understand your exact requirement. If you can elaborate the same, i shall definetely be of help to you since few of my engineering batchmates are in this sector.

Bye

Ashwani Kumar

ajaynehra
November 15th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Hi

Anand ,

I am working with Hughes Software, India. Let me know what exactly are you looking for ?

let me know what are you in need of ? I may be going to US ver y soon

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

ajaynehra
November 15th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Hi

Anand ,

I am working with Hughes Software, India. Let me know what exactly are you looking for ?

let me know what are you in need of ? I may be going to US ver y soon

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
desijaat@lycos.com

akdalal
November 16th, 2002, 04:49 PM
I just want to know that how many JAT bhais are in the Telecom field.

dinesh
November 29th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Dear anand,

I am Dinesh.....ex-employee of Bharti Cellular Ltd ( AirTel)...... There I was in Purchase department and currently I am working for EDS - Electronic Data Systems and cover South Asian countries.
I know lots of people working with Reliance , Escotel, Essar etc...Kindly let me if u need any assistance....u can reach me at 98100 99686

akdalal
November 29th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Thanks Dinesh. I am in corporate office. where were you in Bharti?

dinesh
December 2nd, 2002, 12:53 PM
I was in Bharti Cellular Ltd, Okhla office...working in Purchase department and left Airtel in feb 2000.....for further details u can reach me at 98100 99686