PDA

View Full Version : (JAT or JATT) Do something for your brothers

dhankhar
November 27th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Rahul has initiated a good topic(Very Important: JAT OR JATT). Inspite I don't know the depths of history, i think that Sikh religion is an outcome of hinduism... Its not something very different, even many panths in hinduism follow the same traditions as followed by sikhs. Many hindus don't belive in idol worship...

Jatts have their origin in Punjab and Jats in Haryana, western UP, Delhi and Rajasthan with Haryana being the prominent home for them. Punjab and Haryana were segregated basically on the basis of language, their is hardly any difference in the TWO BROTHERS.

Today Jatts are well off than Jats because of their healthy economy. Due to their demograpy they had a better start. Further they have came out of their wells and have moved for their upliftment. Im not saying that we Jats are not on the way; we are also striving for the betterment. That was the only reason for which i was so happy to see this forum for the first time.

But still a large number of our jat brothers are jobless. They are young, they have capability, they are educated, they are graduates, but still they are waiting for some good start. Just think of your own families and relatives (excluding highly well-offs), how many of the youngsters are earning in 5 figures. Today in the world of globlization when people are being paid in 6 figures... most of them are haunting for stablization in their career.

Most of us live in villages, because of ever increasing population, we are not left with big farms. Youngsters are having 1 to 2 acers of land but still feel proud of saying "Zamindaara karee se". Working in this fashion we can manage just for 3 meals... but what after that... what for the next generation... We should understand that "Ittni dharti ka Zamindara karan mai te baas maati mai maati hona sai".

If only a few of us are doing well doesn't means that we jats are rising high... those who are sitting abroad n those who are well-off in india should try to bring up our whole community. We should help our brothers as much as we can... The help should not be just momentry, it should help them in long run.

I suppose that all those who have access to this forum are capables, they can do something constructive. Those who live in villages, most of them do not know how to present themselves, they are still very innocent, non-jats call them "solha dooni aath". Do we really deserve to be called so? For them, Deen Bandhu Sir Chhotu Ram Ji said "hey bhole kissan do baat mairi maan le, ek bolna seakh lai aur dusman nai pahichan lai". If we can teach these two things to our brothers and guide them in a better way, we'll be providing pillars to our JAT LAND.

Sitting with a Laptops or PC and typing the guidelines will not help, we'll have to come out of our AC rooms and have to go to our real JAT LAND - our villages. Can't we treat it as our secondary duty?

Your support is requested !!!

Regards
Dhankhar

crsnadar
November 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Dear Dhankad Sir,
Very pleased to get such reply.
& to get the same views.
I always try to get time with my lots of un/less eucated Jatbhais.
Try to track them on the right path.

One more thing whenever I look on any defence officer I be senti.
I was so keen to be in Military(Air Force, Army or Navy) but due to family problems I always got my mind diverted at last stage & performed bad in the last stages of SSBs I attended.

Now I m happy wherever I m .
There r equal problems in civil & military field.
If I can guide hundreds of jatbhais on some meaningful path it will a matter of proud for the whole life for me.

EVEN Non JAT bhais r also equally important, because the matter is of NATION. so try to find some ways for them also.

& for this reason I don't want to go abroad even if I get chance (which I don't think will come hahahahaha..)

Bye SIR
Yours
RAHUL NADAR