PDA

View Full Version : Crime Against Women

devdahiya
November 28th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Each day electronic media and news paper come out with stories of henious crimes committed against women. It is strange that women are targeted not only for lust but also over small family disputes. Fight takes place between the egoist males but revenge is taken out on the female members of those families. Gaziabad is a recent example where four JAT women were hacked to death. No women is safe as there are hi-teck kidnappings taking place in broad day light where girls are forced into cars, raped and either thrown out of running cars or murdered. No women seems to be safe. Whenever our female members go out alone, whole family remains tense untill that female member returns back. What is this happening? What can the women do to ensure their safety as there are problems at work place too ? What can be done to provide a dignified place to our female members in our society. Beasts are let loose on every street of this country.

nd-chora
November 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
I m not all agree with the media highlights or as u say crime graph increasing against women. women crime is not increasing instead its same as before or may be decreasing but registered cases are increasing. and as my notion about 90% cases are fake and there is no link with the original story but virtual story made by their advocates to strengthen the case towards women. After Govt. decide to women powerlization in men dominated indian society there has been many amendments with original constitution and today veryone is misusing all that against men. In dowry cases how do u think how much cases are with truth? whatever the reasons may be for conflict but case would be dowry or harassment. on the hand take rape cases, are u think they all are true ? In last four to five months there were 4-5 rape cases in delhi alone that got the media attention but they were all looking beyond the truth. Dhoulan kuaa rape case with a north-east student , rapist picked that girl from a remote roadside at about 3 A.m. What she was doing at 3 AM, truth is that she was a professional prostitute. Second case Najafgagh bus rape case, bus staff hired one prostitute and unfortunately they didnt involve one of their friend in this , he phoned to police, police reached on spot and registered a gange rape case against all. Prostitute was from a slum area and she was out of home from previous 2 days. two other cases Mayapuri bridge case and Metro substation rape cases were telling the same story that they were basically professional prostitutes due to some conflict with their customers related to money transaction they ultimatly adopted the FIR way or simply abuses the law that govt. provide them to be dominant.
so bottem line is that crime graph is as it was but number of registred cases are increasing day by day. May be all of u are not agree with me but truth is that.
what other brothers would say..........waiting

with regards,
davender

neerajgodara
November 28th, 2005, 11:25 AM
hello devender sir,
i think u r right but that is only one side of a coin ,mr.
dev also right that is crime against women are also incresing.u give a lot of examples of rape cases but u dont take one example from daily life which a woman bearing.
so plz think about daily life of woman specially in villages.
u read news paper only metro politian citynews paper if u read a daily newspaper from a village u find a lot of cases where woman haven't any mistake.

nd-chora
November 28th, 2005, 11:57 AM
hello devender sir,
i think u r right but that is only one side of a coin ,mr.
dev also right that is crime against women are also incresing.u give a lot of examples of rape cases but u dont take one example from daily life which a woman bearing.
so plz think about daily life of woman specially in villages.
u read news paper only metro politian citynews paper if u read a daily newspaper from a village u find a lot of cases where woman haven't any mistake.

bhai neeraj i m not saying that there is no crime, yes it is as it was but not increasing. lets tell me in ur village, is women crime is increasung or things are same as it was 20 years back, may be condition is much improved now as compare to past.
aur bhai ush akhbaar ka naam bhi bata de jismein gaaman ke women crime ka ghanna sa jiker howe se, mein bhi batch liya karun ga, baaki aapni taraf te saare hi padh lun sun.

devdahiya
November 28th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Bhai Devender ji, i am not justifying anything.Infact what i am saying is that Women in present times are much more unsafe in this world and that is a fact.Reasons may be any but the respect for the women is dimnishing in general. what is your take on that?

nd-chora
November 29th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Bhai Devender ji, i am not justifying anything.Infact what i am saying is that Women in present times are much more unsafe in this world and that is a fact.Reasons may be any but the respect for the women is dimnishing in general. what is your take on that?

Unsafe !! where they are unsafe? they are moving everywhere either its day or night. was it possible before? fact is that now they feel secure everywhere. They r competing men in every field of life , in today's era respect is tit for tat thing, if women give respect they can get back in same amount. and truth is that well character women always get respect in society but not others. in our conservative society character is the main parameter to give respect.

what u say ristedar ??

with regards,
davender

devdahiya
November 29th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Character.......What the hell? What character has to do with it? Women are unsafe everywhere.There is hardly any respect left for them. Why talk of selective respect? Are not all women respect worthy ? How can we assume things like this? Bhai ristedar abb mujhe kuchh aur nahin kehna.

nd-chora
November 29th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Character.......What the hell? What character has to do with it? Women are unsafe everywhere.There is hardly any respect left for them. Why talk of selective respect? Are not all women respect worthy ? How can we assume things like this? Bhai ristedar abb mujhe kuchh aur nahin kehna.

lets make it in broadly prospective. women respect is as worthy as men respect. what is that special respect they need ?

samjha dyo ristedar thoda khol ke, samajh na aandi saari baat.........majak ker rya sun kade bura man jayo.

with regards,
davender