PDA

View Full Version : For genetics students/researchers

dine
November 17th, 2002, 02:38 PM
dear all
The text book Genes VII by Benjamin Lewin is available free online. The link is as below

http://www.shef.ac.uk/library/ebooks/ergito.html

worth trying

dinesh

shokeen123
November 17th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Dinesh:

Hopefully this will shed some light on misconceptions of genetics on some people's minds on this board! Thanks.

Sujata

urmiladuhan
November 18th, 2002, 01:04 AM
Sujata (Nov 17, 2002 09:20 a.m.):

Dinesh:

Hopefully this will shed some light on misconceptions of genetics on some people's minds on this board! Thanks.

Sujata

LIKE ??

shokeen123
November 18th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Like, predisposition of certain genetic diseases among certain populations....

Like, the article in Nature magazine, on "Jats and Jews having a conserved gene pool" but the poster not being able to come up with a reference (date and volume) for the above said article....

jogi
November 30th, 2002, 09:03 PM
hey ia m in research field.....where r u dinesh...u n same field..if yes..what do u do???

smalik
December 17th, 2002, 01:49 PM
thanx Dear Dinesh;pl keep it up & better ask your second best half to contribute his exp for Jats
this is for you Dr Khatkar!!!! Indian Khalis Jat's Brain working for Aus!!!!!??????

warm rgds
sanjay

dine
December 17th, 2002, 05:19 PM
dear sanjay
thanx, I am very much thankful to Nitin who provided us the plateform to interact in such a way the mail which otherwise would have been in my personal account comes up here on our homeland.
keep in touch
dinesh

Sanjay Malik (Dec 17, 2002 03:21 a.m.):
thanx Dear Dinesh;pl keep it up & better ask your second best half to contribute his exp for Jats
this is for you Dr Khatkar!!!! Indian Khalis Jat's Brain working for Aus!!!!!??????

warm rgds
sanjay

upender
September 28th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Like, predisposition of certain genetic diseases among certain populations....

Like, the article in Nature magazine, on "Jats and Jews having a conserved gene pool" but the poster not being able to come up with a reference (date and volume) for the above said article....

Could you please tell us more abt the article...thx

upender

bschhikara
September 28th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Dinesh this post should have been in education section. Donot you think so.

Good job. Expecting more and more such useful information for researchers.

book has been removed from above website.

dhandars
May 18th, 2006, 12:33 AM
perhaps we know each other.
what u say sanjay
rakesh singh dhanda

dhandars
May 18th, 2006, 12:39 AM
could you please tell me about more about this article means volume and page of Nature in which it published.
i tried over net but could not find as such.

best regards
rakesh