PDA

View Full Version : Namaste !!! Attention Farmers

dhinendra
December 2nd, 2002, 04:04 PM
Dear all,

Any one who is farmer and cultivating land in India more then 100 acres preferably in a state( Preferably Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and Himchal Pradesh) or Venturing in Agri Projects and conspiciously powered with enough potential and energy to grow.

Please do mail farmers details with his contact numbers. May be this farmer is looking for advice on financial assistance / guidance. Assuring will be back to you within two days.

(Most of farmers in our community don't use internet as on date. If You personally know some good ones in community, request you to mail back their address and contact no. I can contact them myself )

Regards
Dhinendra
dhinendra1@rediffmail.com

sanjeev_khokher
December 2nd, 2002, 08:04 PM
Bhai Dhinendra, kisan to western UP main bhi hain....kya ye msg unke liye na hain????????

or yu 100 acr ka ankda to gine chune kisanu ke paas hi hoga...(spacially in UP)...........in garib kisanu ki liya bhi koi plan dekho to badi meherbani hogi...or ise se app jayda se jayada kisano ko iska fayada dila sakte ho.............

****kuch galat likh diya ho to maf karna........

rajendersingh
December 2nd, 2002, 08:12 PM
dear dhinendra, thanks for the post.i would be obliged if your could contact me at my tel no

as i am one from the concerd catagory.

M-9811165554

akdabas
December 3rd, 2002, 08:08 AM
Sanjeev bhai,

I agree with you. Having 100 acre land under one man name is difficult now a days.

dhinendra
December 3rd, 2002, 06:56 PM
Dear Sir,

I understand under land ceiling legislation there are restriction of max holding.... But offcourse potential farmers are cultivation lands more then 100 acres.... on rent / in total family holding in a joint family. Ect...

Yes, I regert presently above mail is not benefiting small farmers but offcourse in coming future, would love to write for segment too.

Sanjeev Bhai, My reach at UP is almost nil at the moment. In coming Future would be able to cater our UP too. However if any potential farmer cultivating land more then 100 acres at UP, request you to inform. I would like to pre plan.

Yours
A JAT
dhinendra
dhinendra1@rediffmail.com