PDA

View Full Version : immigration to canada and newzeland

sandeepphogat
December 12th, 2002, 12:55 PM
hello
i am sandeep an indian boy age 25 .
i want help to immigrate myself in canda and newzeland if any person help me than contact my email add
thaks
sandeep

amitshokeen
December 14th, 2002, 02:25 AM
hi
i myself have canada immigration so can tell you about canada immigration.
1) According to new law find out how much score you make on ur education ,age and other factor. before a enginner with 4-5 year exp. 25-29 age could easily get the PF in 8-9 months(if apllied from US or 3-4 year if applied from India).
2). Shouls have fund atleast 20,000 Dollar to show.
3) Donot got through any agent the process is very simple.
4)http://www.cic.gc.ca is the site where you can get offical information.
That's all about it. So count your points before applying if you make it go for it otherwise donot waste money

dpdagar
December 14th, 2002, 10:08 AM
here are the main factors.......should be taken in to consideration....for canadian immigration...if your points are 75 or more than u should go ahead for immigration process....

this information can be found on
link-->http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-5.html

or if anybody has any questions please drop me a private mail...via JATLAND

Six Selection Factors
and Pass Mark

These charts show how points are awarded in the six selection factors.

Factor One: Education
Maximum 25

You have a Master's Degree or Ph.D. and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor's level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor's level and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 20

You have a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have a one-year university degree at the bachelor's level and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.

You completed high school.

Learn more about the specific requirements and definitions of terms.

Factor Two: Official Languages
Maximum 24

1st Official Language

High proficiency (per ability)

Moderate proficiency (per ability)

Basic proficiency (per ability)
1 to maximum of 2

No proficiency

Possible maximum (all 4 abilities)

2nd Official Language

High proficiency (per ability)

Moderate proficiency (per ability)

Basic proficiency (per ability)
1 to maximum of 2

No proficiency

Possible maximum (all 4 abilities)

Learn more about the specific requirements and the documents you need.

Factor Three: Experience
Maximum 21

1 year

2 years

3 years

4 years

Learn more about specific requirements for earning work experience points.

Factor Four: Age
Maximum 10

21 to 49 years at time of application

Less 2 points for each year over 49 or under 21

View the full age chart to determine your points.

Factor Five: Arranged Employment In Canada
Maximum 10

You have a Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC) confirmed offer of permanent employment.

You are applying from within Canada and have a temporary work permit that is:

HRDC confirmed, including sectoral confirmations; or

HRDC confirmation exempt under NAFTA, GATS, CCFTA, or significant economic benefit (i.e. intra-company transferee.)

Learn more about specific requirements and conditions.

Factor Six: Adaptability
Maximum 10

Spouse's or common-law partner's education
3 - 5

Minimum one year full-time authorized work in Canada

Minimum two years full-time authorized post-secondary study in Canada

Have received points under the Arranged Employment in Canada factor

Family relationship in Canada

Learn more about specific requirements and conditions.

Total
Maximum 100

Pass Mark

Will You Qualify?

If your score is the same or higher than the pass mark, then you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. After reading the information on our Web site, if you wish to apply for immigration, consult our application instructions.

If your score is less than the pass mark, you are not likely to qualify to immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker. We recommend that you do not apply at this time.

You may submit a formal application if you believe that there are factors that would show that you are able to become economically established in Canada. Send a detailed letter with your application explaining why you think you are able to become economically established in Canada. Include any documents that support your claim.

raj2rif
December 14th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Dear Sandeep,

I have been helping people to immigrate to Canada for past over two years. The points system is given by Mr. Dagar already. The most important item in National Occupation Code and the presentation of the case.
It is now a days taking 16 to 18 months time if you file your case at a visa post in US. If you file the same with the visa post in India then it is taking around 3 years time. However for the people of Haryana and Punjab, a separate consulate is being established at Chandigarh.
You can file your case only at a visa post in the country of your legal residence or your native country.
Please send me an email if you need further information.

sandeepphogat (Dec 12, 2002 02:25 a.m.):
hello
i am sandeep an indian boy age 25 .
i want help to immigrate myself in canda and newzeland if any person help me than contact my email add
thaks
sandeep

swadesh
December 25th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Hello everyone
I have been watching all the activities on this site for the last two years. It is really becoming intresting day by day.

Regarding immigration to NZ , any one intrested can contact me through the site for information.Right now many changes are taking place in the rules but it may still suit any Jat.I will welcome any JAT here.
NZ is small and lovely country,peaceful till date.
regards

Swadesh